Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will it?
Yes
No
View Results

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
how many Linux does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

one, but there’s no sound

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
my friend got me a little Linux that looks like a gameboy and runs extremely legitimate old video game roms. it’s fun and the hardware is p deece for the price but the software is very linux. sleep doesn’t work right. the menus are ugly and kinda laggy. obviously someone has written a better linux you can load on it but it’s a whole goddamn thing. linux ftw

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
ah, Linux

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
ur mom gave me a cron job

right on schedule, every day

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
my mother does want to kill() me

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
xfce is good for a Linux because instead of trying to Reimagine the Desktop or whatever it’s just a computer

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

linux? in my vagina? it's more likely than you think!

linux has hosed me before, but not like that

also, username post combo etc

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
canonically, Ubuntu is For Humans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
Ubuntu Linux made me obliterate my dick and balls with a hammer