Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: muscles like this!)

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

All of human history has been a continuous attempt to create the perfect Sheldon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

feedmyleg posted:

I present the first annual feedmyleg award for mediocre posting to myself

so many posters got snubbed for this

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Get in the robot Jack Ryan

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

muscles like this! posted:

What's that? More Game of Thrones, this one is another prequel. Going further back in time to Aegon the Conqueror's invasion of Westeros.

Fantasy Norman invasion lets go

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

I prefer weekly shows as I don't really binge stuff and usually everyone has moved on after I have watched something.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/TrekMovie/status/1780603280290172988

Well you see, enjoyable hangout filler episodes are something to be avoided. That opinion explains a lot about the modern direction of ST.

God I hate that fucker, part of what made TNG and DS9 so great is when you could see the cast with their hair let down and not in the middle of Serious Sci-Fi Stories for Serious People

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

zoux posted:

Also from that article

Isn't that the netflix excuse for why they cancel series after two seasons to cover from them not wanting to give raises to writers and actors?

Really love that this guy is in charge of basically all the major sci-fi franchises nowadays

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

The 30 for 30 OJ is also really good

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Khanstant posted:

Haha I grew up in a religion with a god who viewed all people as equally lovely and sinful and fundamentally unworthy of entering heaven. To God, even thinking about doing something wrong is equally as bad as doing that thing. Chidi is just as evil as [insert genocidal fascist here] in God's eyes, so I have no qualms seeing any of the residents as hellbent sinners. Plus Tahani was rich, which most people agree is one of the worst things anyone can be. The retcon hack Christians came up with to get anyone into heaven was way worse than anything in The Good Place.

Curious what your issue with the trolley problem was?

Ok

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Filoni is ok it's just that he basically got promoted into a position where execs are breathing down his neck more, not less from what I can tell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Frieren is a slow burner but is definitely worthwhile, however its setting doesn't really change from generic fantasy which is what holds it back a bit imho

(I know that's somewhat on purpose because its picking apart such a setting but still)