Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: muscles like this!)

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Gonz posted:

Happy 2024, everybody!

BRING BACK RAISED BY WOLVES.

Sol is just testing my faith.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXN5Ws7LxkA

I wonder how many people are about to learn that Coco Chanel was a huge anti-semite and nazi collaborator / spy.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I thought the main complaint was that the writing, but especially the dialogue, was atrocious.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/comicbook/status/1753128782154645554?s=46

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Carl Weathers Dies: ‘Rocky’ & ‘Predator’ Star Who Appeared In ‘Happy Gilmore’, ‘The Mandalorian’ & More Was 76

:smith:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Feb 2, 2024

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Dessel posted:

I'm starting 5th episode of Season 3 of the 100 which I've been marathoning while being ill. The show is stupid enough on a level for it to be watchable while being ill but still having hooks and plot. I'm definitely getting more of strenuous "haha fanfic/too handy a moment" laughs as the series progresses, it's corny but entertaining.

I believe INTERNET has discussed (general spoilers over all 2 and a change of seasons)

:words:

Jaha's wild ride is one of my favorite parts of the show.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

muscles like this! posted:

The biggest problem I had with Pike was how they did such a poor job setting him up. IIRC he gets mentioned like once or twice in previous seasons but for how much of a hold he has on everyone they needed to either have him appear earlier or use an already established character.

Originally they wanted to use the lady from s1, Colonel Tigh's wife from BSG, who mutinied with some other people and they crashed the shuttle into the ground. But she had some scheduling issues so they got Pike instead.

Also Octavia is the worst :colbert:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Cojawfee posted:

I really liked Killjoys, but I can't forgive them from going from a really kickass theme song to "whoo hooooo.... whoo hooooo.... whoo hooo whoo hooooo"

I can't forgive them for the dogshit finale where everyone gets a happy ending, including both villains. gently caress that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Game of Thrones has to be up there on the worst finales of all time list.