Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Mirotic posted:

News:

Views: Great, an extra 3.5 hours to be anxious about Bears-Packers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

bears keeping the Henchman Coach see you in 2034.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
JLove is good, another decade-plus reign of terror by a HoF QB, hail Satan, happy new year

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

JLove is good, another decade-plus reign of terror by a HoF QB, hail Satan, happy new year

no! NO!!!!!!!

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

:yeshaha:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Favre went to two Super Bowls and split them, Rodgers went to only one but won it, therefore, Love will only get to one Super Bowl but will lose it to, let’s say the Chiefs. He’ll win two MVPs but never again advance past the divisional around. He’ll eventually feud with the front office over something insane (Let’s say Love’s belief in the healing powers of Tiberium) before trading him to the Jets as the Packers then draft one of Philip Rivers’ sons (Who has his exact same throwing motion) and continue the cycle.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
when can the chargers hire jim harbaugh.

not that they're going to, but in a hypothetical world, when can they

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

fartknocker posted:

Favre went to two Super Bowls and split them, Rodgers went to only one but won it, therefore, Love will only get to one Super Bowl but will lose it to, let’s say the Chiefs. He’ll win two MVPs but never again advance past the divisional around. He’ll eventually feud with the front office over something insane (Let’s say Love’s belief in the healing powers of Tiberium) before trading him to the Jets as the Packers then draft one of Philip Rivers’ sons (Who has his exact same throwing motion) and continue the cycle.

Fwiw that "throwing motion" seems to be something that the Packers drill into their QBs rather than something innate to the QBs. Neither Rodgers nor Love had it in college and I haven't seen any of Favre's college tape.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
How many generations is it going to take for the Rivers family to be a substantial percentage of players/coaches, if they're all as energetic as their dad about it?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Nervous posted:

How many generations is it going to take for the Rivers family to be a substantial percentage of players/coaches, if they're all as energetic as their dad about it?

Hard to say. He's got three sons.

One is a high school QB and has the exact same loving throwing motion as his dad, it's weird.

One is like 8, and I think he has a blood condition that will make him unable to actually play.

The third was just born.

The 7 daughters are all wild cards.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Vikings are the ones outside looking in...

feller
Jul 5, 2006

From the last thread:

Lady Radia posted:

yttv would be FINE if it let me screenshot funny moments from masterchef to send to my friends

unfortunately it must be executed

I found out literally today that if you turn off hardware acceleration in your browser settings, you can screenshot stuff in yttv.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

fartknocker posted:

Jets looking at Love in ten years:

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

fartknocker posted:

Hey as long as the Cowboys don't sniff the Super Bowl, I'll take it!

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

feller posted:

From the last thread:

I found out literally today that if you turn off hardware acceleration in your browser settings, you can screenshot stuff in yttv.

cant get this working on macos in firefox

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
We'll be in Southern California at Disneyland for the Saints/Falcons game. Guess we're missing that one.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

We'll be in Southern California at Disneyland for the Saints/Falcons game. Guess we're missing that one.

Pre-emptive welcome to California

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Packers are going to be a major offseason darling and they probably should be.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Playoff seeding is getting real now.

Really hope the Texans can beat the Colts next week and secure the 6th seed - I think they have a decent shot against the Chiefs.

Otherwise the Ravens seemed destined to face the fifth seed Browns and I am dreading that

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

a neat cape posted:

Pre-emptive welcome to California

:tipshat:

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
If Jacksonville plays Cleveland in the playoffs, there's no way that's not the Peacock game.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

R.D. Mangles posted:

bears keeping the Henchman Coach see you in 2034.

I have faith they will fire the flus

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

Edward Mass posted:

If Jacksonville plays Cleveland in the playoffs, there's no way that's not the Peacock game.

They are trying to hide the light and truth that is Flacco from the country, BUT IT WILL NOT STAND

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I'd suggest hitting up Ballast Point in Downtown Disney. San Diego brewery who opened up a location up in LA. Great food and beer

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
The Texans playing for a playoff spot in the final week is more than I could have ever hoped for when the season started. Successful season no matter what happens

That said, please beat Indy

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

a neat cape posted:

I'd suggest hitting up Ballast Point in Downtown Disney. San Diego brewery who opened up a location up in LA. Great food and beer

Thanks! I haven't been to Disneyland since I was 18, and I've never been to the west coast Downtown Disney or California Adventure, so I'm looking forward to it.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
We're looking forward to Braksgirl's post about Disneyland in the 2024 TFF Chat thread.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Android Apocalypse posted:

We're looking forward to Braksgirl's post about Disneyland in the 2024 TFF Chat thread.

Pssh, she's been two or three times in the last couple of years already. :)

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Silly Burrito posted:

Pssh, she's been two or three times in the last couple of years already. :)

Ok I expect your Disneyland post in the new chat thread.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

It’s very strange to have full faith in a football org and know they’re not going to be dumb and they’re gonna do a wwe storyline about it (or try to anyways lol)

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

the bucs

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The NFC South is such a delightful shitshow the Falcons can still be champs

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

fartknocker posted:

Favre went to two Super Bowls and split them, Rodgers went to only one but won it, therefore, Love will only get to one Super Bowl but will lose it to, let’s say the Chiefs. He’ll win two MVPs but never again advance past the divisional around. He’ll eventually feud with the front office over something insane (Let’s say Love’s belief in the healing powers of Tiberium)before trading him to the Jets as the Packers then draft one of Philip Rivers’ sons (Who has his exact same throwing motion) and continue the cycle.

All hail Kane!

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Let's get some good snow to finish the year. Weak showing for real nasty games so far.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Can someone update me on the Pats playoff path??

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
Sure! it all starts with the draft,

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

i do wonder if we get an official report of belichick's leaving/retirement in the next few days. his exit seems mutual, so i don't see why he'd object. the patriots could sell it as his farewell game, and god knows he's deserved it. would be courteous and the best way to handle this imo. hell, have tom come and make a thing of it. it's not like the fans have had anything to cheer for this season, so at least pay them lip service.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
It looks like the Bills clinch the #2 seed with a win next week. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they are going to the super bowl this year.