Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Outpost22 posted:

RLM 2024: Clockwork Orange - Nite at Roxbury

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

I love modern art

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

X JAKK posted:

Lets make this the year XJAKK finally guest spots on a BOTW, i can afford the plane ticket

Everything is coming up Josh

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The Good Queen Clitoris posted:

RIP That Dick and the other posters we have lost along the way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wfYIMyS_dI

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

who the gently caress is that in his hand

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oh we don't drink.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

poisonpill posted:

You have two gallons in the five gallon bucket, and you pour them into the three gallon bucket. Then you have a three gallon bucket with two gallons in it, leaving space for one gallon to fill it up. If you fill the five gallon bucket up again, and then pour from it into the three, only one gallon can pour out before it’s full; leaving 5-1=4 gallons in the *explodes because Hans’ brother gets bored*

I didn’t really care for die hard 3; it feels like the stupid challenges were too gimmicky. I like the twist and how they have John running all over NYC, but I wish he’d just gotten into increasingly bizarre shootouts at each place instead of the puzzles or whatever

what is a bizarrre shooutout

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Now THAT is entertainment

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

i love him

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hackers film 1995 posted:

what if there was a svelte josh? such a thing cannot be

That's called a "jack"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's awesome and better than the raid

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It most definitely is

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The raid is very good though, not going to lie. I just prefer dredd. A rare w for comic book bullshit

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

stillvisions posted:

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Rich pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Celebrities are just like us!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Endless Trash posted:

If Mike loses again it’s probably a wrap on RLM

Oh thank god

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

did anyone else think mike was going to come out in the wheelchair with the lights

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What john woo or similar movie has a person attach a shotgun to a string and he tosses it around a corner and pulls the trigger with the string and it kills obviously an entire hallway of idiots like a grenade launcher

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

X JAKK posted:

Though known primarily by South Park making fun of its trailer, Rob Schneider's The Animal is a really great film.

as someone who saw it in theaters is definitely is not

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

PostNouveau posted:

The poop comes out of there. Gross

only like, 30 percent of the time

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Gutcruncher posted:

it’s rare for a director to just be straight out malicious like Lucas was in 1997.

Oh lucas definitely hates the star wars fan base. It's one of his most redeeming qualities. And also his worst, because there's a non zero chance he burns the original reels before he releases the pre special editions. He's a fascinating guy for good and ill

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Crescent Wrench posted:

He rounded his IMDB score up from a 7.4 to an 8.

King poo poo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Non Compos Mentis posted:

rich evans shits himself in national parks

celebrities are just like us!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

RealityWarCriminal posted:

I'm fairly certain Mike studied for that ep

lol that's even funnier

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Post that gif of him fighting all those idiots

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Endless Trash posted:

My anti-virus software goes crazy whenever a Kermode video gets posted

more like commode

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

PostNouveau posted:

Watched "The Duellists", Ridley Scott's big breakthrough film. Thought it was pretty meh,. It did deliver on the volume of duels you'd want, but didn't have a ton going on outside of that.

The best scene was very early when Carradine goes to collect Keitel to face the music with the military brass for dueling, and the mad fucker goads him into dueling him.

I also liked how it portrayed a growing rot in the French military as they slog from miserable campaign to miserable campaign, and the feeling around the two guys who keep dueling each other goes from "these are the dumbest two fuckers I've ever met in my life" to "Oh, no you guys have to duel. It's what you do, and it would be a lot of fun for the rest of us." Also every timeskip they've both risen through the ranks, the military must be full of dumb assholes if they let Keitel be a brigadier general.

its a loving masterpiece and youre dumb

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Sir Lemming posted:

Apparently Ant-Man 3 is the first MCU movie to be nominated for Razzies, and while I do kinda hate the Razzies I have to say it totally deserves it. Just a blatantly garbage movie that offered basically nothing to the audience but expected success regardless.

imagine making a movie so bad even paul rudd couldnt save it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

PostNouveau posted:

I imagined being Jason Reitman for 10 seconds and came to with my head in the oven

well that we can definitely agree on

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

jesus christ its been exxactly 3 years since the last commentary track

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Space Kablooey posted:

I can't believe you forgot the commentary track they made in the hit game high on life produced by that Rick and Morty sex pest

I actually really like demon wind but considering the glut of really good FPS games you can buy atm, I'm not gonna play high on life even if it wasn't profiting roiland

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

MarcusSA posted:

lol Rebel Moon is so bad

Cruel new rebel wilson nickname

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

there was some movie a few years ago about a guy dying I think and trying to make the best of his time remaining and I think it was a comedy? Ring any bells? It's not the bucket list though it feels in that vein. I thought it starred ed helms but checking his filmography this doesn't seem the case. I've never seen the movie.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hm that's not it. I think it had a more california desert feel. Oh this is impossible

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oh cool that's it. Yeah I'm not gonna watch it but thanks

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

poisonpill posted:

I thought that Charlize Theron movie with Mark Duplas was okay. The one that’s basically Fight Club for tired moms

Fight mom

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

what are the odds someone would digitize tips baby movies and upload it to a website for download

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I laugh at david duchovny

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

priznat posted:

also one of the naked guns

Actually OJ was in all 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Good soup! posted:

lol you loving freak

Lister=mean