Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024
Hi sorry, what was that old movie where a depressed schlubby guy finds out he still has the high score on an arcade machine from his childhood so he tries to take it home without cutting off the power and through a series of wacky mishaps he learns about letting go and becoming a better person? I think Jeremy Renner was in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024
Hey everybody,
Does anyone know the name of a movie from i think the early 90s where a young guy goes out to a cabin for the weekend but gets held hostage and tortured by a gang of sorority girls, so he has to kill them one by one and escapes, but at the end his cousin reveals to him it was just a prank he arranged and the guy admits he killed them all and it ends with the cousin just screaming in terror?
E: I think Denzel Washington was in it

SeenYourPoopypants fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Apr 25, 2024

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024
KNUCKLES IS THE GREATEST GODDAMN SHOW OF ALL TIME AND ANYONE THAT DISAGREES IS SMELLY.

SeenYourPoopypants fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Apr 27, 2024

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024
Tim "The Toolman" Taylor's catchphrase "MORE POWER!" is clearly an allegory to the colonistic nature of the patriarchy.

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024
The Mighty Boosh guys sure are flourishing, with Noel Fielding getting his own show with The Completely Made Up Adventures of Dick Turpin.
Julian Barratt is doing well too, appearing as an auxiliary character in the fantastic smash hit television show Knuckles.

Knuckles is great, the ghost of Christopher Lloyd appears and tells Knuckles he has to help a guy win a bowling tournament. Its AMAZING!

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024

Gripweed posted:

I hope it's more faithful to the novel, and they do the end where the hero heroically does 9/11

Pay It Forward: A little kid gets stabbed and then heroically does 9/11

Lost In Translation: Bill Murray whispers something to the woman he loves and then heroically does 9/11

Forrest Gump: Forrest buries Jenny next to his momma and then heroically does 9/11

SeenYourPoopypants fucked around with this message at 13:25 on Apr 29, 2024

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024

kalel posted:

I think I would really like to watch this skit but I'm not sure who could really do it justice.

Dear god
Please make me a bird
So that i can fly far
Far far into tower 1

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024
Baby's Day Out 2: The Day the Towers Fell

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024
Peter Pan has a body that just wont quit, I think he's gonna make it to the big leagues

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024

Gripweed posted:

All these live action remakes would be fine if they just included a post credits-scene where Angelina Jolie's character from Maleficent approached the villain from the movie and said "I'd like to talk to you about the Kingdom Hearts initiative..."

I want them to pull a Clifford and just dress grown up bearded Haley Joel Osment as child Sora

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024
I forced a girl i like to watch the first ep of Knuckles, did you know its based on an old boomer game called Sonic the Hedgehog? Ive done an interesting thing you might really like, and created my own "original character" that lives in their universe. His name is Acid Raine and he is half mastadon and half hedgehog and also a vampire but he drinks the twinkles from stars.
Anyway i started jumping on the couch singing SHOOTING AT THE WALLS OF HEARTACHE! BANG! BANG! and shooting finger guns in the air when she walked out the door and now wont answer my calls oh well more of the awesome world of Knuckles for me to enjoy!

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024
I rewarched Drunken Master 2 after a few decades and they CHANGED all of the dialogue!
My favorite line in the whole movie is when he chugs a bottle, then vomits and says "Just right!" This shows that he has finally has mastered his drunkenness and knows exactly how much to drink to get to full power without losing control.
Instead they changed it to "Are you ready to rumble!?"
COME ON

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024
Whats up with Fallout censoring the brotherhood dude's rear end crack in episode 6? They do the thing where panning foreground objects are covering it and then suddenly theyre gone and theres a hastily inserted blur bar

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024

DLC Inc posted:

Same reason why the main actress didn’t take her shirt off in that episode. Main actors didnt want to get naked like the rest of the extras did later.

But his rear end was already out, it just seems an odd choice to slap a badly done blur effect over that one shot instead of just panning slightly up, or keeping the objects in front, or using a stunt butt, or just digitally removing the crack altogether so its just a smooth ball, i dont know.

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024
Theres not enough goddamn Knuckles in Knuckles

I DONT CARE ABOUT WADES FAMILY

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024
And WHY did they censor Knuckles rear end crack in episode 6?

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024

Cassian of Imola posted:

last night I finally watched Knuckles the way it was meant to be seen: fast-forwarded through all the scenes that don't have Knuckles in them

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024

Jose Oquendo posted:

im so tired of all this blade running. I'm getting old and tired, when are we going to get some blade walking.

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024
Its 1995 actually. Kiss from a Rose from the Batman Forever soundtrack plays nonstop on the radio as you sip on your kiwiberry ruckus fruitopia and randomly scream MORTAL KOMBAT!

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024

Meat Wagon posted:

michelle yeoh had never actually acted in a movie before eeaao

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024

Hi-Fi Rush wasnt even that good, decent enough for one playthrough, but the postgame collectible run is aggravatingly boring, feels like a competently made PS2 game, or like a less shittier version of No Straight Roads, pretty much just long rear end janky platforming corridors connecting big square battle rooms with very little variety.

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024
Im super pumped for Despicable Me 4

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024
YOURE MY BAD BOYS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRFY_Fesa9Q

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024
I am gonna go ahead and assume that Martin Lawrences whole character arc through the entirety of Bad Boys Ride or Die is that he is not supposed to eat candy but does it anyway, much to the chagrin of Will Smith

SeenYourPoopypants fucked around with this message at 23:21 on May 10, 2024

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024

Mr. Meagles posted:

I'm just not really into apes.

I mean I get it. I get apes. Just have to pass.

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024
How is the 3 Beaver Problem?

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024

dr_rat posted:

Even if they're three super problematic beavers?

What if they can sing

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024

That DICK! posted:

i liked the anime where the guy lost at the drat yugioh walked to the edge of a building and smugly threatened to kill himself if yugioh didnt let him win. i would have pulled that poo poo all the time you'd have to make a drat rule for that for me

Yami'd send that bitch to the shadow realm

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024
One time he sent a dude to the shadow realm by buzzsawing his legs off

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024
Ey thats just manhattan, sometimes you get punched in the face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024
Anybody that is interested in New York culture and history should check out an old documentary called The Warriors.