Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

We hit this episode in our Voyager tour last night and my wife hated this scene so much that she left the room, unloading everything she hates about Neelix as her voice trailed up the stairs.

Squiggle fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Apr 16, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

Baronjutter posted:

wow, your wife doesn't care for pedophile clown cooks? Sounds like she has some growing up to do.

His feet are disgusting, his voice is annoying, he's way too confident in himself

She came down later to tell me his hair sucks

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

Probably had a plan going in?

I learned last night that Babylon 5 was pretty much completely conceived from beginning to end as a five season story before it was ever greenlit, so you see them setting poo poo up WAY ahead of time that actually feels intentional instead of "oh, poo poo, we should probably explain that weird thing we said three seasons ago"

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

BSG is worth it for the Bear McCreary soundrack in general and the song Prelude to War specifically, and the entire episode it's from. Ensign Ro rides hard.

"I'm getting my men."

Squiggle fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Apr 16, 2024

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

Gutcruncher posted:

Tarantino staring at the 50-foot Woman poster desperately cranking his hog trying to get the creative juices flowing. It finally hits him

50 Foot-women

He ain't cranking poo poo, you can't even see the TOP of her feet

It's like a Rob Liefeld drawing

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I can't even handle one beaver let alone hundreds of them

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

Founded in Scottsdale? The gently caress

LanceHunter posted:

No, but I remember when Leary would just show up in a movie and do a couple of minutes of Bill Hicks' act.

:lol: the original Carlos Mencia

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

Literally nobody likes Gollum, he's a contemptible waste of life and completely revolting which was the entire point of him and I can't explain why or who keeps putting him in media. I can't imagine hearing his voice for the ENTIRETY of a 2+ hour movie.

Move the gently caress on, Andy.

kalel posted:

that's a shame, it looked right up my alley and it got great reviews. oh well

Don't worry it got great reviews for a reason, that person is fuckin nuts and Hifi Rush is fantastic

Squiggle fucked around with this message at 16:13 on May 9, 2024

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

John Waters???

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

PostNouveau posted:

House flipping show idea: 2 reno teams compete to see who can take the most value off of a house without knocking it down.

Nailed It! but it's about houses now. Don't even have to change the name of the show

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

Lister posted:

You're acting like they didn't make a tomb raider movie like five years ago. A lady goes on adventures to exotic places. She shoots stuff. Things blow up.

lol five years ago

Oh my loving god they did make one five years ago, I thought you meant the Angelina Jolie one and was like "buddy where you been"

It's me, where have I been

Squiggle fucked around with this message at 00:22 on May 15, 2024

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

khwarezm posted:

Brian Herbert jumping onto the success of the movies to trick some exec to let him write some lovely tv show.

On brand for Brian Herbert

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I agree, the Goonies DID fuckin suck, thank you for your courage

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

They are rebels

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

It's About Family

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

They'd all be prettier if they smiled