Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
That hand coming out of the air was weird. Did someone cut the two sides of the room together in editing or what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe

Pig was so good. Went in expecting a lovely John Wick knock off, turns out to be a really genuine movie about men dealing with grief. Really rope a doped me.

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe

Groovelord Neato posted:

That's a combo I think - some of the old art had beaks with the teeth as a sort of baleen inside which is what that seems to be aping. The magma fan art I posted about has a tri-part beak with teeth inside as well.

I've never read Dune. Are the different designs just some creative liberties being taken or did Herbert really never bother to describe what the worms looked like?

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
Mike's hands have never looked worse and I'm worried about his health.

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
For like, 20 years I'd watched the second half of Jaws if I spotted it channel surfing. The part where they're hunting for the shark on the boat. By chance I caught it from the start one day. It was alright. First half is no second half. I didn"t care about the lovely mayor and I didn"t like that chalkboard scene.

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
Is it really a lightsaber fight if no one is even trying to hit each other. More like some kind've lightsaber ballet that makes me sleepy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Just choppin' on Vader like he was firewood.

Lightsabers used to feel dangerous. That noise they made and the way Luke and Vader faced off just looking for an opening. It was tense. First movie set the weapon up so well with that rude alien getting his hand lopped off. It doesn't even take any force, it well burn through you with a touch. Everyone was so drat fearless around them in the prequels. Like they replaced the lightsaber with glow sticks.