Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
gently caress, I'm glad I only have to deal with hurricanes. And tornadoes. And fires

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

BBC is collecting eyewitness videos and such here:

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-asia-67856144

The one of the cars in the parking garage is pretty nuts

I just saw that one, like 30 seconds ago. Came to post about it. drat, earthquakes suck

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Flikken posted:

How about we indict Clinton and Trump over this, convict and incarcerate them both. Then refer W and Obama to the ICC.

Get all of the living ex presidents.

Jimmy carter's brain to be removed and placed inside a cyborg so he can build housing for eternity

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Happily ever after, in America

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oh hell yeah we're gonna make the news again

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

And the few houses that have been made have been constructed to shockingly low standards of quality. I've orbited enough former and active construction workers to know that some shady poo poo goes down at a lot of these fly by night contractors that would chill your bones if you owned one of their houses

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That old Sinclair quote about his paycheck being dependent on it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

McNally posted:

I did a little bit of digging

Oh god mcnallys been compromised

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Tiny Timbs posted:

It’s way more rewarding to wish for a GOP sideshow than a functioning government

Also realistic

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Never forgive stephenson for making pizza delivery sound way more fun than it actually is

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

20,000 Leagues, Under the Sea

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Crab Dad posted:

All Boeing executive offices should be installed on 737 and they and their family should be forced to fly on them around the clock until this stuff is fixed.

They'll just give themselves hazard pay at rates far exceeding normal hazard pay

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

How about we give them nitrous oxide instead

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Aside from the humane option of not executing anyone not convicted of documented corruption, seems like we could have some fun by letting prisoners choose their own execution method if a doctor is reasonably sure it would be lethal. Want to sit on top of a few tons of ammonium perchlorate as it cooks off? We let them choose the last meal, so why not.

There are so many bullshit stipulations on the whole last meal thing that it's pretty much a PR move. And they still manage to be total pricks about it just as much as not

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Kazinsal posted:

The only person on the planet who can pull off a moustache that thin and low is John Waters. No one else should ever attempt it.

John Waters is too high caliber and decent a pervert to have his stache tarnished by association with vince

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

facialimpediment posted:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1751002154066694225

chuds were all over twitter/etc the other day saying that donnie is better than you because his lawyer's hot, pretty funny stuff

I want my high powered lawyer to be uggo as poo poo because you know they gotta be good

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Oh yeah it’s a delight, I remember it had a Spinal Tap like reception where the creators were contacted by real folk in the industry and asked how they knew about a specific ridiculous incident that was lampooned, and the creators hadn’t even known about a real event & were just making a joke.

One of my favorite little jokes is Big Head lucking into a fortune & buying a Bay Area house with a pool then having the pool moved slightly, then moved back as he was wrong about how he thought it would look better.

You can move pools? I mean I guess you can move anything with enough money but god drat that's gotta be pricy and a pain

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Qtotonibudinibudet posted:

gimme the parody fear and loathing where they just do a shitton of guaifenesin and simeticone

a now defunct canadian research chemical supplier had a weird habit of just throwing up various common OTC pharmaceuticals or even scheduled poo poo alongside the stuff (2C-series phenethylamines, typtamines, and LSD analogs) they were actually selling as some sort of weird screen technique. archives don't have it, but https://web.archive.org/web/20111221020617/http://www.avanztec.com/products/ legit had simeticone listed at some point, cause why not

guaifenesin is (maybe, we don't really know) a weird drug where it doesn't actually bind to receptors and instead just pisses some parts of your body off in a way that makes them mucus better https://go.drugbank.com/drugs/DB00874#mechanism-of-action

that "maybe has some interaction with NMDA receptors? idk" paper is interesting but there's only like one other on pubmed so w/e way too out in the weeds of novel research

dextromethorphan, comparatively, very much does interact with NMDA receptors and, while IME rather useless for cough suppression (it's a weird not-opioid we started using after shying away from codeine for coughs), is pretty drat good for fear and loathing purposes if you take a large amount of it, hence why you can buy "extra strong" cough medicine that is absolutely not used for its listed purpose

I'm super surprised DXM manufacturers haven't "harm reductioned" the formula by adding a bunch of acetimenophen to kill high schoolers and 20 somethings prevent abuse

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Kesper North posted:

i knew a guy in college who ordered a kilogram of pharmaceutical grade, powder-form DXM from a chemical supply company and proceeded to, uh, use it all in the course of a year. At one point he disappeared for two weeks and we thought he was dead, but then he turned up at brunch one day and said he thought he'd taken a greyhound to berkley and back based on the tickets he found in his backpack, but couldn't actually remember any of it. Once he went through that claimed it cured his schizophrenia. Quit doing drugs, went straightedge and became an aerospace engineer.

Come to think of it, he might be working at Boeing now :laffo:

Do dxm, become an engineer. God I'm glad I quit doing that poo poo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's 2004 and the right wing is fixated on swifties.

It's 2024 and the right wing is fixated on swifties.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Zero VGS posted:

"No YOU shut the gently caress up dad!"

I was just thinking about this guy the other day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

On the one hand, gently caress diplomatic immunity for personal crimes. On the other hand, the piggy just has a bruised leg and is already back on duty so who really cares.

This wouldn't have happened if he was south african