Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Is actually a regional specialty.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Oh. I'm sorry. I thought that, as a real pizza fan you knew all about the new hot fad of Casper deep char pizza. You are a real pizza fan, aren't you?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I can't believe you've never tried North Billings style pizza. Yeah, it's really cool, they serve it to you with an eviction notice inside a dumpster that is also on fire. Yeah, see, I don't think it's that theatrical, you just can't get that fresh rotten shoe taste without it.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Yeah the crust is traditionally sloped like that so the grease drains off. Very health-conscious. And uh, they bake a kitchen towel right into the cheese to absorb the rest of the grease. Just pick as much off as you can. Did I mention back in the 20's they used to add baking soda to the sauce to make it all bubbly? It was really the height of trendiness.

Buttchocks

The missing murder weapon? No, that lead pipe is to keep the pizza from cooling off to quickly on cold rainy nights.

google THIS

:actually: it isn't considered authentic unless at least 80% of the crust is one giant air bubble

ToastGhost

20% cooler
I burnt my pizza once.

then I fixed it

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

ToastGhost posted:

I burnt my pizza once.

then I fixed it

Ah, New American cuisine

Helluva

Randy Travesty posted:

Ah, New American cuisine

Mmm bay leaves on charred (?)

RavenousScoot

Randy Travesty posted:

Ah, New American cuisine

everything from California Pizza Kitchen gives you cancer :jerkbag:

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Helluva

RavenousScoot posted:

everything from California Pizza Kitchen gives you cancer :jerkbag:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAEPuGuzqrE

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
You plebs have never had real Amarillo style pizza, with gunpowder and cow hair sprinkled in the sauce, baked on a grill made of AR-15s.

Escape From Noise

Uh yeah. Clumps of cat and/or dog hair in the sauce is actually an integral ingredient in a Texarkana-style pie. So is the middle falling out like that.

Buttchocks

So the Knights of Malta returned from Jerusalem where they had endured years of siege warfare. They followed a route across northern Africa, traveling primarily by camel, and celebrated the Feast of St. Hammond when they reached the western shore of Portugal, which had a severe drought at the time and half of them died. But, it was all worth it because they brought home with them a holy relic: a piece of the True Cross. And so it is in their memory that this traditional pizza recipe has splinters in it.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
you can't convince me this isn't how neapolitan started

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

nut

ya ok YOU say it looks like a crunchwrap supreme with the imprint of my shoe on it. On the other hand, I recognize and respect Utah cuisine.

free hubcaps

*removes congealed pile of way-too-much cheese and undercooked dough from oven*
"What? No, I said it was OLD Haven style"

ty Saoshyant!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
"okay, first of all, when you say 'crime against humanity' that's not really true in the legal sense"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
"i totally get that, but for the geneva convention to apply, you would actually have to be at war with my pizza"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

"technically, its more like a culinary act of terrorism"