Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.

Gripweed posted:

I saw you guys talking about Saltburn a while back, I was listening to a podcast that’s not about movies but the guy mentioned he saw Saltburn. He said the whole thing is shot like a cologne commercial, it’s about this nerd who tries to be cool and goes to a house where everyone’s bisexual and does increasingly gross horny stuff until eventually the movie ends.

It's really just a gay & mentally ill version of Dennis Reynolds' Dolph Lundgren movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.
Dr. Strange 2 is the only good post-Endgame MCU flick not named Guardians 3.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

No Way Home did it first, and better, is the issue, and Flash was blatantly ripping it off after already butchering the movie.

And No Way Home was already mid with half the runtime dedicated to pauses for the audience to "CLAP. CLAP YOU loving SEAL"

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.
I liked The First Weeaboo

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.

RBA Starblade posted:

I hate that song.

I'm grateful for it being impossible for high school me to purchase a gun in my state bc that and Fireflies playing in succession through a mall PA was enough incentive to open fire.

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.

Sourdough Sam posted:

Does Elton John appear and sing the titular line?

The scene would need to be proceeded by a funeral for a friend.

There are no friends in this movie.

So no.

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.

Gaius Marius posted:

My eyes are clear and my mind unclouded. I can now understand why Robin Williams fails as an actor. He never acts, he performs. He cannot exist inside the world of the film, there must be an implied audience with which to view his work.

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.
I went to the mall because I couldn't loving drive yet

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.

Hollismason posted:

Serious debate going on in my head on whether I should probate for this post.

Deserves a $10 to $30 toll tbh.

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.
https://twitter.com/TheDeskDotNet/status/1778779222871613764

We've loving failed as a society folks wrap it up

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.

Dude's still the front of an Armenian Conveyor Belt in jail, it's fine.

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.

Gripweed posted:

Man, Sidney Poitier was good.

"Sidney-kun stop it it tickles hehehehe ooooooooooooooooooaaahhh god"

- Code Geass Desk-chan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.