Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.

Gnoman posted:

I really don't see what the plan is here. Get Cooper so riled up that he goes to Marla with his grievances - at which point she's going to say "You're absolutely right, Stuart hosed you over, I fixed it as soon as I found out I could."? Ignoring that there's no sensible reason to be sabotaging Cooper like this when you don't want the stockroom manager job yourself, all you're going to do is have two managers pissed off at you personally.

I think the plan is to anger Cooper to the point where he ragequits or commits a fireable offense because what Stuart and Josh really want is Cooper gone and replaced with a drone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.

Zereth posted:

Yeah from our perspective that investigation is missing a lot of things, like "establishing the cause of death"

We have a cause of death, what we lack is a weapon.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

Possible solutions

1 off panel wood burning fireplace
2 haunted doll opening portal to hell
3 the power comes back
4 the other spirit haunting the house opens a portal to the beach
5 Ted Forth suddenly remembers he bought a generator.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

Vargo posted:

Wallace the Brave

I can hear that star.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmvt7yFTtt8

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

Murdstone posted:

The Phantom

The thread's favorite ship still being alive is possibly the only good thing to come out of this run. The grins are still terrifying.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

Crab Dad posted:

? It’s a lizard.

A lot of the the lizard people conspiracy theories floating around the internet are just antisemitism with a hasty find->replace.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

Powered Descent posted:

Flash Gordon

Time to do some hero poo poo.

Whatever servant Azura has spying on Flash and Co is madly ringing the "poo poo's going down!" bell so she doesn't miss this.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

This is probably a cool old man or a devious villain, I'm hoping for both.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

EasyEW posted:

Toonerville Folks (August 17-19, 1922)

These are repeats from Saturday.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

Tombot posted:

Maybe try hiding it in a grape, that allegedly worked for somebody my mother knows.

:science:Grapes are poisonous to dogs and will absolutely wreck their kidneys.:science:

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

Murdstone posted:

Mark Trail

I’m not going to let the closest Mark Trail has gotten to competently telling a joke in months slip past unnoticed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

Doomykins posted:

LMAO Wilbur rules. Is that poor person stumbling towards oncoming traffic?

Yesterday Jules reminded us that she can't draw perspective so she had the helicopter hit and damage two large, person-sized transformers on the ground, colliding with them so hard they dented and folded in half and started a plot fire with no damage to the chopper, so literal magic since it also did this when they were behind it in both panels, lol.

I assume the horse read the script. That's new Trail for you, one good day and right back to the endless trash.

I think the downdraft from the helicopter was supposed to have knocked them over, but with the art, it's hard to tell.