Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

what if Meg got her driver's license and then drove recklessly to the store and bought a lot of clothes with Ed's credit card

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

csammis posted:

Is this a translation error or a source error or something in the last panel? If Planck Oh's playing first base and Hardy Choi throws home how did Planck get the opportunity to make an error? :confused: I'm not a great baseball-knowing guy but I'm fairly sure the "right" play would be 2B / shortstop, whichever Hardy is, to 1B for the out.

don't know anything about this strip but I watch baseball and based on your post and reading this yeah it does sound odd that it says he throw home

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

if only Rene had waited one more day to skip town the lawsuit would be settled and he could make an honest living as a legal con man doing the seminars

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

crankshaft sucks I hate it.

ed kudlick sucks I hate him. everyone his age is on their smartphone anyway looking at facebook memes all day

that rex morgan made me laugh out loud more than any comic i can remmeber for a while

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/drawbrandondraw/status/1744475815264333887

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

can't believe Rene and Crankshaft died the same week

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

I shot an elephant in my pajamas

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Rex and June had to think a minute and have a discussion about whether to let Rene die

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

some people complain about Tinkersons for the art and yeah it's not great but it's very good-hearted which is refreshing to see in a comic landscape with things like Dustin in it and strips like this one really exemplify that and it's not amazing it's not something I laughed at and it's not something I'd share with people and say look at this comic but it just has heart and I like it for that

like it does so many ome gizmo strips but in a good way and also realistically has the adults also staring at the cell phones all the time so it doesn't seem mean-spirited about it

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Hayden has discovered the actual etymology of the word nostalgia "return pain"

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

what if Dr. Rex Morgan, MD had to give Rene a sponge bath ha ha just kidding

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Powered Descent posted:

The more you think about it, the sketchier this entire "unknown commander" thing gets. I know it's a part of Phantom lore since way back, but spotlighting it in a storyline like this just draws attention to how hosed up it is.

I admit I'm no expert in matters legal, but I'm under the impression that once the gavel has come down and a plea deal is finalized, it's done and they can't just go back and undo it, even if it becomes obvious that they let the criminal off way too lightly. Ref: the QAnon shaman, or that Canadian serial killer lady.

Reme running away would probably violate some term of his deal. but he never actually fled anywhere he got hit by a car before he could even leave the city so

idk need some legal expert to advise me

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Ed deserves a hug for being nice enough to let his lazy adult son live at his house. Maybe that's the lesson the Christmas ghosts taught Dustin.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

AARON BURR

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

dae love making a mess

april just like me fr fr no clap

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Nancy has a history of making prank phone calls

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

I said nothing would be less exciting than Dr Rex Morgan MD spending a week saying "I can't believe Rene was really Jimmy the whole time" but they accepted my challenge and did two old people deciding to reheat coffee.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

is Jeremy wrong for texting his girlfriend asking if she wants to go to the dance or is his mom wrong for thinking texting isn't formal enough communication

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

family circus dad is building a new studio to draw the family circus in that's why billy has to draw it until he's done

anyway I'm never reading comics again. I'm dead. that crankshaft killed me

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

the syndicate can send me my check please

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

is Baituk advocating for single-payer healthcare to get rid of the bureaucratic nightmare of navigating health insurance

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Henry Winkler is a trustworthy source of financial advice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJdKbnKyDd8

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

why is Charlie Brown homeless now

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Pancho Jueves posted:

Have these two ever been shown doing something together they both enjoy?

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

what was more tragic: the death of Farley or the OKC bombing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyq_5PODZPU

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

I don't see how rain during the solar eclipse is bad news for Crankshaft since his only goal was to get money charging exorbitant prices to watch the eclipse from his backyard, and based on all the people in chairs, it looks like he succeeded

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Zits

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

readingatwork posted:

Zits is correct. The real struggle is along class, not generational lines and many people you'd consider successful are in fact struggling despite their age and job titles.

that is the correct reading of the facts but the tone I got from reading the strip is that we are supposed to look at it and say Hector is wrong for complaining when his dad has it worse.

All I have to support this is my gut reading of the strip and thinking that the way this comic is usually structured is that the last panel is supposed to be the punchline so idk

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Wilbur is in love with Zak he would never beat him up

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

I hope Sarah gets to make another batch of brownies

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

why is Ed so lazy

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Malachite_Dragon posted:

... A coyote who has presumably lived there for years and not bothered anybody; leave him the gently caress alone.

gently caress you, tip the goddamn driver!

you tip the driver on the app

the hiding from the driver is just normal avoiding social interaction with a stranger

leave the order at the door

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Julet Esqu posted:

Luann is still doing this

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

is street-rat adjacent a better reputation than roadside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

The dirty little secret we never realized as kids: adults only look like they have it all together and figured out.