Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THING THEREFORE THING BAD

She's doing the annoying old person thing of bitching about how a :latestfad: is stupid and dumb instead of doing what cool old people like me do and ignore it entirely because it's just people buying some brand of thermos and not, y'know, committing a fancy new kind of hate crime.

You're kind of telling on yourself here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Never expected Andy Marlette to just steal a Goodwyn cartoon

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

ZZT the Fifth posted:

Maybe it's just me, but I feel like these three strips in particular have the stank of AI "art" on 'em. Especially the one with the dude in heaven looking at the back of the map for some reason.

I don't see much evidence of this. There are no limbs poking out from the wrong areas, miscolored eyes, extra fingers or inconsistency between the frames that you'd find with AI art and I have no clue what model this would even be using.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
The grip on that bat though.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
I love the random Winslow cactus in the background. Might get closer prompts if you state the art style should be closer to Calvin & Hobbes, but I dunno if any AI is trained on that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Murdstone posted:

Nah he’s not trying to get people to believe Biden said that. It’s just good old false equivalence.

I love when they do this, it shows that realize just how embarrassing that was for them and how badly it painted them, but they have to fling it to the other side to disassociate from it, somehow.