Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

TremorX posted:

The best part is that they changed "Redneck" to "MAGA" so technically they were being more respectful by using the proper name instead of a slur

Oh, they do that anyway.

Literally have seen bigger name GOP pundits say the death star was justified

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I hate you can tell he drew that one handed

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Blind Duke posted:

Goblin Sunak, while distasteful, is a marked improvement over fecal golem BoJo and increasingly rotted corpse Theresa May.

Also less than cabbage

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

In that first one there is way too much overlap between them circles on the venn diagram

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Accurate in portraying Trump as a rodent

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Yeah I was also confused as gently caress.

Maybe the artist is trying to say the border states are being invaded by Mexico like Ukraine has been invaded by Russia?

But like the right wing brainosphere says that good thing?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Wait which ones are sci-fi bounty hunters dealing with an invasion of green goo?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

We probably get a Kelly showing him in hell, while the Kelly insert touts the wonderfulness of made in American Cartoons

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Technowolf posted:

Mike Luckovich

I swear I have seen this ITT like 3 or 4 times already

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Xiahou Dun posted:

Just my normal brain sputterings : is there a reason we have US, UK and Aussie cartoons but no Canadian ones?

I’m not volunteering (I don’t know Canadian politics outside of random snippets), I just realized there was a gap and I’m vaguely curious why it exists. Any reason besides no one posts them?

I used to post them for a while in previous threads, but my aggregator of cartoons stopped working, many were locked behind paywalls, and there was a profound lack of poo poo given towards them by the thread, so I just stopped.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Trapezium Dave posted:

:australia:

Rowe:

Federal Court judge finds Bruce Lehrmann raped Brittany Higgins, defamation case fails (ABC). This defamation case was called by Lehrmann against the media for their reporting after the criminial case against him was aborted due to juror misconduct, the media argued a truth defence which the judge has upheld. Justice Lee said "Having escaped the lion's den, Mr Lehrmann made the mistake of coming back for his hat" which is the basis for a lot of the cartoons.

I assume the woman on the left is holding an acting award which uh.....makes this super loving gross

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Trapezium Dave posted:

That's Lisa Wilkinson the presenter who was being sued, she won a Logie television award for her interview with Higgins (not that one though because Rowe got the colour wrong, should be silver).

Ah ok. I though he was implying that the woman was acting

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

The Garrison cartoons aren't loading on mobile.

And I am 100% ok with that

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Huh. Pc actually making a good point, using new artwork?

(According to Mexican roommates they celebrate September 12th instead)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Xiahou Dun posted:

I for one would love to know how one doesn’t understand what a post office is. That seems like a pretty simple thing. I think even modern children know it’s kind of like a big building of very slow texts.

Oh good God you have no idea