Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

Racial harmony is when the police are free to murder minorities in the street without repercussion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logger
Jun 28, 2008

Soiled Meat

L. Ron DeSantis posted:

Is this history in the making, the first pro-kids these days Kelly Kartoon?

It's New Years. Kelly is too full of holiday joy(Whisky Sours) to be a curmudgeon today.

logger
Jun 28, 2008

Soiled Meat

The Democratic Party blocks illegal ballot boxes even though it helps their opposition. Average person not happy they are helping fascists. AGC

logger
Jun 28, 2008

Soiled Meat
All these Secretary Austin cartoons have been going on for a week more than he was absent from the Pentagon. Looks like they need to search the lost and found for more relevant material.

logger
Jun 28, 2008

Soiled Meat

https://twitter.com/Historian_Steve/status/1745920780624711886

logger
Jun 28, 2008

Soiled Meat
How about Ward Sutton. I know he is probably already in as Kelly, but outside of his parody political cartoons he is still active.

logger
Jun 28, 2008

Soiled Meat

idonotlikepeas posted:

I doubt Sutton has a chance at winning "worst cartoonist", but then again, maybe it's good to have some good-to-mediocre people in just to see how fast they get knocked out.

Sorry, I didn't realize that "great" was used sardonically and was thinking great like large amount.

logger
Jun 28, 2008

Soiled Meat

They just showed her the latest storyline for Prickly City. That's the reaction I am having to it.

Why aren't they hiding her like she asked? How is it the godmother has been hibernating for 30 years but knew where in the vast wasteland the goddaughter was?

Nonsense certainly is hard at work here.

logger
Jun 28, 2008

Soiled Meat

This cartoonist has no idea how bail works.

logger
Jun 28, 2008

Soiled Meat

Skios posted:

Michael Ramirez

There we have it folks, one of the few instances where a label would not be unnecessary on a Ramirez.

WTF is this horseshit all about? I think his Biden is doing the old trope of lady scared of a mouse jumping up on a chair, but we have no idea why.

logger
Jun 28, 2008

Soiled Meat

I am sure Trustbuster Teddy and Dismantle the MIC Ike must be exactly like Crush Unions and Sell Missles Illegally to Iran Reagan, I mean they are all Republicans.

logger
Jun 28, 2008

Soiled Meat

Someone is masquerading as Mainstream Media and beat up the truth in an effort to frame them.

AGC

logger
Jun 28, 2008

Soiled Meat

Let me guess how this will go.

Complaints about society today by Carmen-> News stand becomes alive and complains how people don't give it respect-> Strawman of millennial appears saying new gizmo is better-> Suddenly news stand disappears without resolving anything-> Next storyline

logger
Jun 28, 2008

Soiled Meat

idonotlikepeas posted:

Pedro X. Molina

When authoritarianism looses power it gets set on course to destroy democracy. A pro-tyranny cartoon?

logger
Jun 28, 2008

Soiled Meat

JamesBont posted:

Kellies Nomination: Most Easily Reinterpreted

Does every loving conservative forget that COVID happened during Trump’s presidency?

I mean they think that both the Great Recession and 9/11 happened under Obama, so I would guess you are correct there.

logger
Jun 28, 2008

Soiled Meat

Skios posted:

Michael Ramirez

Did anyone else see this and think because of the blood splatter on a white void that Death was on the ground, dead themself?

logger
Jun 28, 2008

Soiled Meat

idonotlikepeas posted:

David Horsey

Completely indistinguishable from a cartoon from a conservative cartoonist. I particularly like the reference to "gangbangers". Let's check the rant.

Horsey is so centrist-brained he doesn't believe that people pushing for inclusive policies actually believe in what they try to achieve and aren't just pandering for votes.

logger
Jun 28, 2008

Soiled Meat

idonotlikepeas posted:

Christopher Weyant

I hope I'm not the only one who read the paper and thought it said "Bono Reduced"

logger
Jun 28, 2008

Soiled Meat

idonotlikepeas posted:

Christopher Weyant

I wish a sensible politician that has good management skills and a progressive policy agenda gets elected president in the next election and has 2, full, successful terms with a supportive congress.

Boom! Can't twist that wish and I got around your stupid restrictions.

logger
Jun 28, 2008

Soiled Meat

Byzantine posted:

They got elected in Serbia.

Curses! Foiled again.

Skios posted:

Michael Ramirez

The attack on Pearl Harbor was followed almost immediately by a declaration of war by the Japanese Empire. If Ramirez wants us to declare war anytime we are threatened than we should have declared war after the USS Liberty was attacked by Israel during the 6-Day-War.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logger
Jun 28, 2008

Soiled Meat

The Trump train has derailed and is going to crash even though it looks like it is gaining momentum, and its demise is being fueled by all the lawsuits being piled on at the same time. AGC