Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Skios posted:

Michael Ramirez

Saving this for October when he inevitably bends the knee again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Larryb posted:

Green Day has been doing this since at least the W Bush era and chuds are just now noticing?

He is "The Establishment" Any impact he had on broader Republican policy during the Trump era is a lie made up to make Trump look bad.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

idonotlikepeas posted:

Jeff Danziger

Ah, yes, apathetic students. That's why they've had to shut down the entrance to Harvard's main campus so often lately.

"No one cares"- Someone who took the time to draw about how little he cares.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

TremorX posted:

Not sure if this is a critical left-wing or just an honest right-wing.

Stantis is a Republican who sometimes pretends to have a conscience so just imagine him making that cartoon and believing it, but also disagreeing with every gun control measure put forth from now until the end of time.

DarklyDreaming fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Jan 11, 2024

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Pants Donkey posted:

His primary audience is likely other ancient, bloodthirsty Israelis who get him from the paper and probably have a basic phone or just don’t go near the internet.

Younger, bloodthirsty Israelis have horrible memes and poo poo that at least doesn’t look like Charles Schulz on a bender after reading an article on governance from Botha.

Compare this to Garrison being the most reposted cartoonist in the digital age and other American chud cartoonists who stopped trying decades ago

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Skios posted:

His journalism credentials consist of 'having a blog' and 'having a YouTube channel'.

And his most noteworthy achievement was getting his rear end kicked in a debate by a drunk Scottish pig.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Trapezium Dave posted:

Rall: Goldilocks Meets Civilian Death Toll

The sudden shift in support all looks weird and arbitrary to people like Rall (and most of this forum really) but he's focused on the wrong number. It's not "Number of civilians dead" that made everyone have a crisis of conscience over what's being done with our tax dollars, it's "Number of continuous days the Middle East has been in the news" that made everyone worry that we've entered another meaningless quagmire that will never end and that made everyone worry about their stocks

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Murdstone posted:

Ironically, the Washington Post, who publish Telnaes, published an article today that profiled all the jurors, including their jobs and the neighborhoods they live in.

Real "We're all looking for the guy who did this" energy

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

InsertPotPun posted:

??*squint*??

"God made us into perfect killing machines and we should be proud that we killed lesser people and took their land instead of apologizing for it" :bahgawd:

I really don't know what else he could be trying to say here

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Chump Farts posted:

Going to control F "Soros" in his archives and watch as my computer melts generating results.

And then "Great Replacement" to melt your backup hard drive.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Shinji2015 posted:

Is... is that supposed to be Soros?

I don't know who else it could be, which says alot :allears:

Also lol at the idea that only some kids in American colleges are protesting. What's Jordan up to these days Kirschen?

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Dirk the Average posted:

It's also funny because Clinton hasn't been president for what, 24 years? There are folks in their 40s who were too young to vote for or against Bill Clinton.

Real "I overheard this in a hipster coffee shop" energy off this drawing of Gen Z'ers talking about Bill Clinton

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

idonotlikepeas posted:

See, he made it stupid.

He made a "Both sides bad" Comic in the same week he made a "Centrism is cowardice" Comic.

Guys I'm beginning to think he's a moron

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Hell yeah

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

NDP posted:

I see another Trumper has fallen for the "photo of NJ Trump rally" gag.

https://twitter.com/TheReformRepub1/status/1790098587839242748/photo/1

"Your honor my client Mr Stone did not murder this guy, he just stabbed him a bunch of times, if he was out of blood when the EMT's found him that's on them"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

idonotlikepeas posted:

Mike Smith

Watching videos of people being murdered made me upset at the ones who murdered them. A good cartoon.

The correct response to this accusation is to ask "Ok then, what history books do you want me to read on the subject?"