Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.

Skios posted:

Gary Varvel[/b]

I haven't posted in one of these threads in half a decade but it is nice to know these motherfuckers are still going on about debt like it isn't all made up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

Lol'ing at the anti-protest cartoons from people who assuredly have Nazi sympathies and adjacent beliefs.

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

Vib Rib posted:

What violent protesting. What violent protesting.
There have been nonstop outside agitators, a constant flood of adults who don't even go to that university trying to get a reaction with cameras rolling, and an ever-rising surge of police brutality against peaceful protestors. Which part of that is "violent protesting"? This question goes to everyone mentioning it, not just Hitch.

I don't get the right's boner for Israel. Aspirational model for a genocidal ethnostate? Hope in some rapture apocalypse? Just love seeing Muslim children get slaughtered?

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

Going to control F "Soros" in his archives and watch as my computer melts generating results.

I though Wuerker was more milquetoast lib and am kind of shocked that he goes this hard.

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

"If Trump doesn't get immunity, indict Obama for drones"
"If you arrest Trump for Epstein, get Clinton, too"

Don't threaten me with a good time.

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

JamesBont posted:

And let's not even get started on W Bush.

Inshallah.

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

Zionist protestors are instigators and Israel is warcrime central but these cartoons are so antisemitic and hateful that it is impossible to agree with any point their creator makes.

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

Vib Rib posted:

Just a casual reminder that Israel has passed up multiple opportunities to get all hostages freed because they would rather just bomb civilians.

They bombed most of their own hostages because they have leveled so much of Gaza.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

The Islamic Shock posted:

You assholes spent the entire time from 1947-1991 in a pissing match to prove this economic system, namely the one where the government (especially the executive branch) is as independent as possible from the economy, is superior. You're the ones who want the President to have very little influence over the economy, you got it, you and the mainstream media can both stop intentionally forgetting that. And yes I know it's intentional because why the gently caress else would the media push a knowingly false narrative to the degree that the majority of Americans believe it for the first time

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7SsFP0fG2Y
The singular exception I know of, and of course it's clearly presented that they're primarily saying this to back Biden

No, but if the other guy were in charge, capitalism would magically work.