Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

idonotlikepeas posted:

Speaking of calling something out as useless, it's time once more for

So obviously this is supposed to be about Israeli settlements but it also has that vague smell of the Great Replacement stuff he was doing earlier. (It's possible Tats thinks these are the same thing, come to think of it.)

This one is based on an actual incident from 2021, where a settler used that exact phrase. So I guess that strip is arguably the least bad of the bunch, except for the whole "casting real-life ethnicities as fantasy races" which is deeply :chloe: no matter what.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/5/4/if-i-dont-steal-your-home-someone-else-will-jewish-settler-says

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Skios posted:

Tom Stiglich

I don't think that's who turning a physical poster upside down works.. :crossarms:

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

JamesBont posted:

I know Soros is the big bad boogeyman that conservatives have convinced themselves is the secret puppet master behind everything from climate change to election rigging to why they have erectile disfunction.
But isn't Soros Jewish? Why would he support funding for a pro-Hamas protest? I know not every Jewish person supports Israel, but still...

There's a separate conspiracy theory around claiming that Soros was an active officer of the SS in his youth, which would've been quite a feat for a 14-year-old hungarian Jew. They're just throwing whatever random poo poo at him no matter whether it makes sense.