Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

My favorite political cartoons thread! To another year of angry people drawing things that piss them off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

idonotlikepeas posted:

Yaakov Kirschen (Dry Bones)

A Snakes and Ladders gag in TYOL 2024. gently caress me this dude’s old.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Oh poo poo this sure is a-thing this dude likes to fall back on

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Ah yes, another timely (ha) reference to Mad magazine, which seized publishing new content six years ago.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Drawn by someone who has last seen a teenager playing games circa 2002.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Technowolf posted:

I just noticed that the buttons are in the middle of the controller and in the wrong configuration

The console has a play, pause and back button - with a cd drive, it's probably a CDi, last available new 26 years ago, 1990-98.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

the_steve posted:

Kellies Nomination: Made their point 4 panels in then kept going.

Angry Bolling is not as good as normal Bolling.