Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angry Salami
Jul 27, 2013

Don't trust the skull.

Skios posted:

You just reminded me of my favourite bugfuck Christian movie, Assassin 33 AD, in which an evil Muslim refugee billionaire forces a Jewish scientist to invent a time machine to send a literal atheist death squad back in time to kill Jesus.

Man, can you imagine how different the world would be if Jesus had died in 33 AD?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Salami
Jul 27, 2013

Don't trust the skull.

Congress and Social Media CEOs will eventually regain their self-respect and idealism and form a beautiful friendship by fighting Nazis. An absurdly optimistic cartoon.

Angry Salami
Jul 27, 2013

Don't trust the skull.

There are too many states these days. I am not a crackpot.

Angry Salami
Jul 27, 2013

Don't trust the skull.

JamesBont posted:

I know Soros is the big bad boogeyman that conservatives have convinced themselves is the secret puppet master behind everything from climate change to election rigging to why they have erectile disfunction.
But isn't Soros Jewish? Why would he support funding for a pro-Hamas protest? I know not every Jewish person supports Israel, but still...

Soros is the bad kind of Jew, the kind that doesn't agree with conservatives all the time.