Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021
Uri Fink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I mean, yes? What's your point here? Nice racist caricature too.

"it's okay for us to be genocidal colonizers because our american daddy did a genocide too!"

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

Angepain posted:

After the slaves revolted and all the white people were killed, all of them, the people of Haiti resorted to fighting each other. This was the reason for all of Haiti's troubles to date. For the entire remainder of Haiti's history, all white people in the globe were not interfering at all and definitely never had anything to do with any problems Haiti may have had. They were all nothing but supportive and wished the new republic run by ex-slaves the best in all regards. Further, think about the term "voodoo". It's a scary word and black people do it. This concludes my presentation.

The best part is that, while I'm not going to deny that massacre of 1804 was real, "all whites were killed" isn't even true. Poles (who were sent there to suppress the revolution but most of them deserted and joined Haitians) and Germans not only were spared but actually granted honorary citizenship. All it took to survive was, you know, not being a slaver.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

idonotlikepeas posted:

Speaking of a so-called God, it's time once more for

I need a lorepost on Sinfest, because I'm really confused what's going on here. Quick google says that it used to be normal webcomic than it turned into... this?

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021
thank you all for replying, it is an incredible rabbit hole.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

Wait, who's "big guy"? Usually it's codename for "Jews", but currently conservatives are pretending they are not antisemitic, so I am confused.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

okay, this one made me chuckle.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

idonotlikepeas posted:

Hooooooooo boy. We're going here, huh? Okay, we're going here. First off, the main way they accomplished this feat was by being completely fictional. Hyperborea is not a real thing; it is, as I'm sure all of you will find very surprising, a Nazi dogwhistle. It was originally a hypothetical Greek northern land of the same genus as Atlantis; a mythical foreign place where demigods walked around openly, but which can't be easily reached. (That's why it's called "Hyperborea", in fact; Boreas was the North Wind, so Hyperborea is Further North.) I may get into this a little more at the end of the week. Second, the vikings are well known as being immigrants du jour. They went everywhere and frequently integrated with the local populations (and yes, also killed a bunch of them). Look up "The Viking Expansion" if you're curious about this. Starting an anti-immigration narrative with Vikings is incredibly ironic.

Wow, I didn't expected straight up "PURE ARYAN HYPERBOREA NORSE WHITE PRIDE" poo poo. I should've, but I didn't.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

Cloud Potato posted:

David Squires:

I thought it was leftist who consider wall of text "a meme".

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

idonotlikepeas posted:

Yaakov Kirschen (Dry Bones)

Why this "New Jew" stands in the pool of his own piss? Why he looks like he had to cheat even on pregnancy test? Why the crocodile, of all animals? I have so many questions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

idonotlikepeas posted:

Yaakov Kirschen (Dry Bones)

...that's it? Just a picture of dude saying "students are Hamas"? That must be the laziest hasbara he ever made.