Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor
No game is safe from Edition Wars. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

skeleton warrior posted:

Edit: also, "Transgender" is an adjective, not a noun, you can't put a comma after it in a list what the gently caress even is that

It's a (dehumanizing) noun to them, just like "illegal," which means we can add "failure to use serial comma" to the list of lovely things about this cartoon.

EDIT - Also, lol at the vax poo poo when American punk is loving lousy with bioscience geeks. Bad Religion, Offspring, and Descendents are all fronted by loving PhDs.

EDIT EDIT - Okay, Milo's is in organic chem, but still.

EDIT EDIT EDIT - And those are all SoCal bands, but Green Day's from Berkeley, so... trap sprung, I guess.

After The War fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Jan 4, 2024

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Angepain posted:

Lubchansky's cartoons aren't as directly political as they used to be, I don't think they have anything specific they're talking about here other than like, the way trends are

When I first saw people complaining about these online, they were calling it "the Stanley cup" and I was just about to contact my Hockey Explainer friend to find out what the gently caress they were talking about before I saw someone else use the term "mug" (and showed the pricetag) and it made... well, not SENSE, but at least I had a reference point.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Admit it, you just said "Botha?" and realized you had waltzed into a "Deez Nuts" joke.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

the_steve posted:

I'll just take it as a win that he didn't find a way to make it about his deep throated lust for genocide.

Only if you ignore what happens to other people's trees: https://www.thenation.com/article/society/settler-attacks-threaten-palestinian-olive-harvest/

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Kaza42 posted:

not saying "kill all black people" when asked "how do we reduce crime"

Oh, so now AIs can't get jobs as political cartoonists?! I think we all see who the REAL bigot is here. :smugbert:

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

idonotlikepeas posted:

Clay Bennett

I feel like the elephant by itself would have worked here.

Eh, I'll allow it. I don't know how many people, especially younger ones, would recognize a Wite Out/Liquid Paper bottle these days, and just make the logical conclusion that it was some kind of Cum Dispenser.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Victar posted:

Kellies nomination: Most Opposite of Reality.

I think this might be a slam dunk for the win.

I can't wait to be nostalgic about this in a few months. :allears:

If that. It will probably be topped by Monday.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor
But she did call out the liberal Justices for using mean words about Trump, specifically, even in her non-dissent.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor
Politoons 2024: Der Gizmo

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

idonotlikepeas posted:

David M. Hitch

[/timg]

So is he going to eat that drat chocolate bar or what?!

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Guavanaut posted:

Were all the Dem caricatures smoking fat cigars back when 'indoor smoking bans' was the right wing bugbear?

It's borrowing the "Union Boss" iconography we saw from the 1950s on the previous page in the thread. So,in the Shithead Hierarchy... probably?

After The War fucked around with this message at 14:36 on Mar 28, 2024

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Sure, that's how most of in the state feel generally, but shouldn't you do something about the bridge?

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Xiahou Dun posted:

Brought to you by me being trapped waiting to take some blood tests *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~.

Should you do that so soon after reading the Politoon Thread? That's gotta screw with the results somehow.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

hexwren posted:

seeing where her belt and her waist is, all I can think is "where is her rear end"

Yes, I can't see the pants as anything other then loosened and lowered, which puts the toon into some :gonk: territory.

EDIT - Also describes my face when I think about this fucker getting paid to put out something with such blatant Fill Tool laziness.

After The War fucked around with this message at 14:26 on Apr 13, 2024

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor
Political Cartoons 2024: A Swirling Concoction of Chaos and Despair

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor
We can probably put him in with the "Trump's REAL crime is making Republicans look foolish" box along with Ramirez, Bok, and, to a lesser extent, Payne. Portraying abortion (whether the medical procedure itself or the right to access it) as a particularly ugly Frankenstein's Monster certainly indicates he's not exactly in favor of it.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Ambitious Spider posted:

Who's currently killing all the people in palestine palestien?

He's still on that "all Muslims want to murder gay people and do so at every opportunity, so you should be glad we suffer your kind to live" kick. Blast from the past (haven't seen one of these about Palestine since October, I think?) or is the RWM apparatus coming back around to this one yet again?

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor
Their laziness also extends to the lettering, and the ChatGPT version approaches an existentialist theatre level of :words:. PC would never have that many, or the amount of variation described in the art.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor
Fake Kelly, all three Onlookers From Heaven are actually dead. :mad:

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor
I'm just old enough to remember the era of pre-internet photocopy memes from visits to family member workplaces, but I think about them often. Is there an archive somewhere of those?

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

JamesBont posted:

Has there been any actual violence with these protests? And not just imaginary violence that only exists in conservatives heads?

From previous cartoons (especially his George Floyd one), Ramirez believes that "being arrested" is itself violent behavior that obligates a lethal response.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor
Try as he might, Fishman can't fake the brain damage that makes people unironically use the term "woke" and understand what they're referring to.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

The Islamic Shock posted:

No loving way this isn't the artist's fetish

It's Wolverton, so you have to phrase it as "he loooooves death women in doghouses."

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor
Sure do love the guy who cartoons for FlagAndCross.com getting to say who's doing Judaism correctly, yessir.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

The Islamic Shock posted:

Dude missed his marching orders too. IVF is people of moderate means, mostly straight, making more working class people and therefore a-okay

Nah, the religious CHUD wing has started coming out against IVF to shore up their "personhood" bullshit.