Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Happy New Year cobbers.

Politics In The Land Down Under:

Liberal Party of Australia
Often referred to as 'the LNP' due to being conjoined to the National Party since the 1940s (and having merged with same in Queensland), the Liberals are liberal only in the 'small government' sense. In every other sense, they're Australia's Conservative Party, nasty, brutal Thatcherites to the very core. The average Liberal politician starts their day with grated kittens on toast while listening to a podcast about the benefits of using the poor and mentally ill as garden mulch. It's not terribly uncommon to find closet Nazis in their ranks (or even a few dumb enough to fall out of the closet).

Leader: Peter 'Voldemort' Dutton

The National Party
The other half of the conjoined twins that make up the LNP. Ostensibly represent farmers but underneath that there's a lot of dog whistling and signalling about White Australia and rich people that a lot of their dimmer voters completely miss.

Leader: Barnaby 'Beetrooter' Joyce David 'Invisible' Littleproud

Australian Labor Party
Having steered dangerously close to the right and then into the centre like a high-range drunk driver, the ALP is too scared of their own shadow (and the News Corp/Fairfax lugenpresse) to do anything more than make sternly worded speeches in Parliament and waste public money on poorly-designed or inconsequential horseshit. Meanwhile the national economy needs a good kick in the guts, inflation is killing the millennial industry, plus homelessness, crime, violence, misinformation, untreated mental illness and corruption are all cooking together into a big poo poo stew while Albo shuffles his feet and makes meek noises about housing funds and how he used to live in public housing too.

Leader: Anthony 'Albo' Albanese

The Greens
Bunch of hippy-dippy muesli-munching pie-in-the-sky twatmuffins who, 50% of the time, actively get in their own way and impede technological progress in this country. When they manage to get their poo poo sorted they act largely as a foil for either the ALP or LNP, never managing to take power on their own.

Leader: Adam Bandt

GrandTheftAutism fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Jan 6, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Capt.Whorebags posted:

This divisive new thread seeks only to denigrate the silent majority who firmly believe the 2023 thread was fine. Why is Ms GrandTheftAutism and her out of touch government persisting with this thread?!?

*MSM reproduces press release in full*

fixed

I don't believe there is a silent majority, I see no evidence of any majority at all, I see only a sad group of individuals who are refusing to cope with the changes occurring in our society right under their noses.

*MSM quietly buries the above statement*

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

lih posted:

joyce isn't the leader of the nats, it's still littleproud. there were rumours back in july that joyce was planning a challenge but that didn't go anywhere lol

ideally joyce will give up on becoming leader of the nats again and go cause problems in the qld parliament (he reportedly considered this last time he lost the leadership, with ambition to try to become premier)

Fixed the OP. gently caress it's hard to keep up when they keep playing musical leaders.

Capt.Whorebags posted:

ugh, another woke leftist precious about pronouns

(j/k, sorry!)

and every time you whinge we add five more sets of pronouns :P

Spudd posted:

Who to vote for things to be not poo poo? tia

Definitely not CDP that's for loving sure

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Eric "Son Of A Nazi" Abetz wants to come back to politics

quote:

A former Liberal senator who served 28 years in federal parliament is chasing a political resurgence.

Eric Abetz, 65, is seeking party endorsement for the southern Tasmanian seat of Franklin at the next state election, scheduled for 2025.

He said after being encouraged by the community to consider state politics, he believed he could "make a positive difference for the people of Tasmania" and help a "very successful Liberal government to achieve even more".

"I have a reputation of being a person that says what he means, means what he says," Mr Abetz said.

"I've remained active within the community, be it in aged care, disability care, in a voluntary capacity as a consultant, so I see myself being able to offer a suite of values that hopefully will appeal to the people at Franklin."

Mr Abetz first entered federal parliament in 1994, and continued to serve until he failed to win re-election in the 2022 poll.

In that election, Mr Abetz was placed in the vulnerable third spot on the Liberal Senate ticket, a demotion he put down to "ageism and sexism".

In a radio interview after the loss, he said there had been "no criticism" of his "work ethic", abilities and "being a voice for reason in this silly, politically correct world", lamenting he could not "do anything about the day I was born, nor the sex that I was given courtesy of the chromosome interaction, whatever, that caused me to be a male".

Today, Mr Abetz said he still had the desire to serve his community.

"I believe that given my ministerial and frontbench experience in Canberra, I'll be able to be of even greater assistance to the parliamentary party should I be fortunate to be a member of it, especially in the very difficult and fraught area of federal-state relations," he said.

"Knowing how the federal system works will be of great benefit to ensuring we achieve maximum leverage to get the best possible deals out of Canberra."

No, Eric, you were bumped off the ticket because you're a Nazi in all but name. Tasmania can do without your 'values'.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Recoome posted:

RIP the treaty process in Victoria - it’ll absolutely die without bipartisan support.

Again, thank you to those brave progressive no voters for emboldening the racist right :patriot:

The referendum was poo poo and vague, the terms under which it was set were poo poo and vague, and the people responsible for it were poo poo and vague.

The regressives will continue to be racist no matter what; nothing that you or I say or do is going to make them any less racist, and passing the shambles of a referendum that we had wouldn't have made them any less bold than they were before.

Stop crying.

hooman posted:

Oh "come together" this is a day for "everyone to celebrate" gently caress you.

gently caress I hate this implied divisiveness poo poo, where if people aren't happy with something being poo poo, oh you're just letting the team down. Plus gently caress the greatest country on earth rhetoric eat poo poo Minns.

I don't give a poo poo. Change the date, don't change the date. I just want my country to have a national day to be celebrated on, and I will celebrate that day on whatever day that happens to be, with some grilled roo burgers and alcopops and no cheap Chinese-made merchandise.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

Changing it to may 8 would be the single most embarassing thing this country has ever done. It's the kind of thing people who wrote their religion as Jedi on the census would do

What are you talking about, there literally have been worse ideas carried out in this country.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
While we're chopping and changing stuff involving our national identity, can we buy the rights to "We Are Australian" by The Seekers and make that our new national anthem?

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
what the gently caress does NTATA mean

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
poo poo TOWNS OF AUSTRALIA POWER RANKINGS: EXTENDED SUMMER EDITION

1. Darwin, NT - Grub allegedly assaults and carjacks elderly woman during crime spree; horndog accidentally exposes uncontrollable boner to teen employee in Hungry Jack’s drive-thru after experimenting with dick pills at orgy
2. Mornington, VIC - 14-year-old fuckwit charged after allegedly pushing elderly man off pier
3. Melbourne, VIC - Bodybuilder jailed for running meth lab out of drug rehab centre in former brothel; woman could lose eye after being hit by illegal firework; parking inspector assaulted for fine he didn’t hand out; gronk orders Uber to flee cops after car crash; over 100 escaped cows rampage through suburban streets
4. Shepparton, VIC - Woman allegedly sets other woman on fire
5. Gold Coast, QLD - Middle-aged menace vapes on plane before pulling down pants and pissing on vacant seats; hundreds of creek swimmers frolic in poo poo soup after sewage leak; grinch walks off with shopping centre’s massive Christmas reindeer display
6. Toowoomba, QLD - Gronk assaults his mum after accusing her of poisoning him with dog jizz
7. Tennant Creek, NT - Feral kids break into paramedic’s house during medical emergency; burglars steal keys to multiple ambulances
8. Bowen, QLD - Loose unit tries to run down firies outside IGA
9. Launceston, TAS - Hospital patients stored in cupboards due to lack of beds
10. Burnie, TAS - Pair of gronks smash $40k worth of shop windows; pest pleads guilty to crime spree including stealing car to get home, carrying meat cleaver and nunchucks and breaking into police station to steal two packs of lollies
11. Wadeye, NT - Man shot with bow during 40-person brawl
12. Hobart, TAS - Woman holding baby involved in shopping centre fight
13. Adelaide, SA - Driver allegedly blows 5 times alcohol limit after getting stuck on the O-Bahn and assaulting cop
14. Wodonga, VIC - Gutless goon smashes cancer kid’s Christmas display
15. Grafton, NSW - Prisoner breaks out of his cell then breaks into his girlfriend’s cell for a root
16. Glengarry, TAS - Logging truck overturns, bringing down power lines and igniting grass fire, while its cargo rolls down road and smashes into house and oncoming car
17. Townsville, QLD - Mum charged after spitting at man who criticised her for having her kid on a leash
18. Sydney, NSW - Locals celebrate as bricks of cocaine wash up on beaches; council erects sign begging locals not to poo poo in park
19. Bendigo, VIC - City named Australia’s swearing capital, appropriate because it’s a fucken shithole
20. Port Pirie, SA - Still poo poo

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Konomex posted:

Not a single WA town on this list, what is this? Is WA actually good?

TAS seems to be dominating this month; feels like something's gone a bit wrong down there. Usually it's a bit of QLD, a bit of NSW, a bit of VIC and Port Pirie has a permanent spot.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Recoome posted:

like contiguous wtf does that mean

all joined together without segment gaps, ie. one contiguous length

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Mark Haydon, one of the accomplices in the Snowtown murders, will be released from prison soon.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Recoome posted:

There is just something so amazing and reinforcing as a hypothetical NSW state government department delivering yet another infrastructure project for Sydney while NSW flood victims struggle to get any support.

I got a challenge for you Bucky - if you want to know why people might be against your project, go to Lismore and spend a few hours having a look around and talking to the locals.

NSW = Newcastle, Sydney, Wollongong

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
According to ANU, ghost guns (DIY firearm kits, or sometimes just regular guns with the serial number filed off) are showing up in Australia for tens of thousands of dollars a pop.

quote:

Australians have access to a wide variety of untraceable 'ghost guns' online along with a significant market of 3D printed weapon blueprints and kits, according to a new study from The Australian National University (ANU).

The report found conventional handguns were most popular on the dark web with illicit market vendors offering stealth packaging to Australia.

Glock semi-automatic pistols made up over half, 57 per cent, of all the handguns sold.

"There are lots of Glocks available. They are the standard law enforcement side arm, you see them in action movies," lead author Professor Roderic Broadhurst, from the ANU Cybercrime Observatory, said.

"They are trendy, slick and popular with gangsters and law enforcement.

"We think they are so popular on the dark web because they can be stripped down to their parts and sent through the post in pieces."

The researchers say dark web gun vendors take pride in their concealment methods and ability to "ghost" guns.

"The prices of these Glocks are roughly the same price as the offline equivalent but they are not registered or their serial numbers have been wiped off," Professor Broadhurst said.

"It theoretically makes them untraceable."

The study, produced for Australian Institute of Criminology tracked darknet markets between July and December 2019 and found 2,124 weapons for sale - 1,497 handguns, 219 rifles, 41 submachine guns and 34 shotguns.

The most common categories were handguns (70.5 per cent), followed by rifles (10.3 per cent), ammunition (3.7 per cent), submachine guns (1.9 per cent), explosives (1.7 per cent), shotguns (1.6 per cent) and accessories (1.1per cent). Digital products (5.3 per cent), CBRN (0.64 per cent) and miscellaneous weapons (3.3 per cent) were only listed on omnibus markets.

Alongside decommissioned military weapons, ammunition and fake weapon advertisements by various law enforcement agencies, 3D printed weapon kits and blueprints are also an emerging online product.

"We were surprised how much self-help material there is available. There is kit available for cutting frames for weapons," Professor Broadhurst said.

"It is like selling a pattern for a dress. You can then make the main piece of the firearm using 3D printing but without the unique serial numbers required on legally manufactured firearm frames."

The researchers say hybrid metal and plastic 3D printed components and kits are also up for sale online.

"3D printing is getting better and we are definitely seeing a higher class of products. It used to be thought plastic would be too brittle but they are using harder plastics," Professor Broadhurst said.

"It's like standing on a piece of Lego - these pieces will not break."

The researchers say prices of firearms varied considerably depending on type and calibre and ammunition was often sold with a firearm with Bitcoin typically the preferred payment method.

"In Australia, where firearms ownership is strictly regulated, illicit firearms are in demand by organised crime groups and criminals. One gun in the wrong hands can do damage," Professor Broadhurst said.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Laserface posted:

Genuine Glocks are mostly plastic and lol at the dumb oval office who didn't think 3D printing was going to improve significantly.

Also seems to have a poor understanding of material hardness vs brittleness but i guess it's in par after the former points.

Mostly. The bits that matter most, though, like the firing pin and barrel, are machined out of metal alloys since plastics won't stand up to the explosive pressures of projectile cartridge combustion.

Although... now that metal 3D printing is a thing...

iajanus posted:

Yep. Just ramp up the penalty for having one to a degree that'll make it very unattractive to have it.

Not everyone cares about those penalties or even about the law in general. Ask your nearest sovereign citizen/freeman on the land type cooker what they think of the government interfering with their ability to have a gun.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Bucky, I swear to all the gods of humanity if you post about bike paths in this thread one more loving time, I am going to find the public official responsible for receiving your proposal and I will induce them to ignore any proposals you make by any means necessary. That includes (but is not limited to) cash bribes, steak dinners, and sexual favours.

Shut the gently caress up about bike paths.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
poo poo TOWN POWER RANKINGS 18/2/24

1. Townsville, QLD - 6 high school students hospitalised after ingesting brown substance in class; 50-70 gronks brawl in public park; gronk charged with armed robbery after threatening walkers with bicycle seat and demanding ciggie from man’s mouth
2. Yeppoon, QLD - Iconic pool closed after spate of poo parasite infections
3. Melbourne, VIC - Elderly couple terrorised by mongrel burglars impersonating cops; fight erupts between two women at church luncheon
4. South Hedland, WA - Cops allegedly bitten by woman and dog while attending house fire
5. Bridgewater, TAS - School student stabbed with scissors on first day of term
6. Logan, QLD - Bloke beaten up by cop after trying to help them catch car thief
7. Molong, NSW - Greyhound trainer accused of giving dog alcohol then betting on its opponent
8. Colebrook, TAS - Thieves make off with massive electronic road sign
9. Canberra, ACT - MP filmed lying on footpath while slurring swear words into his phone
10. Port Pirie, SA - Still poo poo

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

At the moment there’s a voluntary code of conduct

which nobody wants to loving follow because it gets in the way of obscene profits, you clueless buffoon

quote:

We have a private sector economy in Australia, and not a command and control economy. We’re not the old Soviet Union.

we're not that broke but the level of corruption is just about right :ussr: Get your poo poo together comrade!

:ughh: Gods preserve us all, I loving weep for this country sometimes.

Captain Theron posted:

Obviously the real answer is to nationalise grocery stores.

I can just see it now... Колсвурт Универсам

GrandTheftAutism fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Feb 22, 2024

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Woolies are telling its staff no more queer or indigenous stickers on their laminates/name tags.

I guess now the public are out for blood they've decided to go mask-off evil?

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

JBP posted:

It's probably an insurance or whs risk if people are going off their rocker at staff tbh.

E: well not probably, it absolutely is a risk and might already be happening. Getting verbally or physically abused by a customer at work is basically auto-compo

bruh

it was happening during the pandemic; people were flipping their lids at staff because they were being asked to sign in/were being asked to wear masks/ weren't replenishing panic-bought items fast enough. If it wasn't an issue then what would suddenly make it an issue now? (Or are there compo cases I don't know about?)

BoonyPC posted:

Trying to win back the anti woke patriots so they can rip them off too

might be a bit late for that though

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

GoldStandardConure posted:

A friend of mine had a pride flag pin on their uniform at Bunnings and constantly had customers flying off the handle at them, and Bunnings response was to tell them to not wear the pin.

What happened to "we don't allow aggressive behaviour towards our staff"?

JBP posted:

How is Mardi Gras for trans people anyway? From the outside looking in it seems like white gay men brought to you by Toyota and CommBank.

It's for the entire rainbow, and I'm so sick of seeing trans people get the short end of the stick, what did we do to you?

GrandTheftAutism fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Feb 28, 2024

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
[doublepost]

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
poo poo TOWNS OF AUSTRALIA

POWER RANKINGS 3/3/24

1. Geelong, VIC - Woman sleeps next to brother’s body for up to 5 years in rat-infested and rubbish-strewn house
2. Mackay, QLD - Pervert avoids conviction after sending video of himself rooting a dog to random teen
3. Sarina, QLD - Pest charged after allegedly knowingly spreading his STI all over Queensland
4. Mandurah, WA - Resident shoots naked home invader hiding in wardrobe
5. Townsville, QLD - Gronk arrested after getting bogged in stolen car before climbing onto roof of building and throwing broken glass at cops; swim school trashed by feral youths in back-to-back break-ins; drongo hurls e-scooter at car because post office staff took too long to serve him
6. Mornington, VIC - Man with crossbow arrested after siege; creep seen wanking on public beach
7. Wollongong, NSW - Arrestee caught with loaded gun and meth in his undies
8. Alice Springs, NT - Gronk arrested after allegedly breaking into hospital
9. Cohuna, VIC - Weirdos accused of killing 5 galahs to eat
10. Port Pirie, SA - Still poo poo

In other news, I caught ABC's coverage of the Mardi Gras last night. Commentary was shite (Courtney Act needed a good slapping) but I did see people I know from my town and Facebook in float sections, from the 78ers and my local Pride committee.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

I didn't watch, what happened?

Constantly talking shite with her co-hosts instead of announcing/back-announcing the floats properly. My people didn't even get a mention.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Non Compos Mentis posted:

wriggles thinks reverse racism is real

The Oxford English Dictionary does not limit the definition of racism as applying only to white against others.

quote:

racism noun

/ˈreɪsɪzəm/
/ˈreɪsɪzəm/
[uncountable]
​ the unfair treatment of people who belong to a different race; violent behaviour towards them

If a black person behaves violently or aggressively towards a white person solely because that person is white, that is racism, regardless of your belief or opinion.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

hooman posted:

Ah, I guess she must have called the cop the w-word purely because they were white with no other factors involved.

When someone says to me "Go gently caress yourself you white oval office" they're not saying that because I'm white, they're saying that because I'm being a oval office.

When someone says to you "Go gently caress yourself you oval office" they are being offensive.

When someone says to you "Go gently caress yourself you white oval office" they are being offensive and racist.

Why they're saying it is a legal concern, not a linguistic one.

thatbastardken posted:

the oxford english dictionary can get hosed imo

You get hosed, it's the gold standard for the English language

Recoome posted:

Big loving shocker that the poster who voted against First Nations constitutional recognition busts out the dictionary to define racism

Those kids who got tied up in Broome didn't cry as much as you have, calm down bro

GrandTheftAutism fucked around with this message at 12:16 on Mar 7, 2024

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

hooman posted:

Making light of the brutalisation of marginalised children to score a sick own is not the W you think it is. Everything right up to here was a dumb definitional argument, but this is seriously lovely.

u mad

GrandTheftAutism fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Mar 7, 2024

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

your cousin's sex tape was hotter than this take

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Recoome posted:

gently caress off idiot

You gently caress off, racist. Stop giving me poo poo over the loving referendum because you didn't get what you wanted.

GrandTheftAutism fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Mar 7, 2024

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Solemn Sloth posted:

he's giving you poo poo over the referendum because you're a racist moron hth

No, it doesn't help, fuckface.

Not voting yes regardless of reasons means I'm automatically racist? That's an even shittier take. I was asked to change the founding document of my country for the sake of people who despise my country (or worse, outright reject its existence). On what loving planet is that a reasonable request?

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Sparticle posted:

Oh just because of *racist opinions* I’m automatically racist

I reject the premise that defending my country from people who hate it makes me a racist

GrandTheftAutism fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Mar 8, 2024

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Whatever. You've made up your minds and decided I'm a poo poo. I'm sticking by the decisions I've made too.

Recoome, I'd tell you to go huff petrol but it's all fumeless now. (NOW THAT'S RACIST!)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Bucky Fullminster posted:

Please answer the question

Should an indigenous voice have been included from the start?

Ideally yes, but we don't live in an ideal world and this country was founded by the British Empire, which treated First Nations people as two-legged livestock at best.

GrandTheftAutism fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Mar 8, 2024

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

So we should change it, right?

The overwhelming No vote points to the decades of wrongs, animosity, grudges, cultural differences, refusal of either side to respect the other's laws and customs, and straight up racism standing in the way of that change.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Recoome posted:

Nice meltdown

You don't know what a meltdown is

it's beer o'clock, time for a chilled metho

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Sure.

Please answer the question.

If an indigenous voice should have been included at the start, but wasn't, that means we should change it, right?

I did answer, but I'll rephrase: the result of the No vote demonstrates that a) there are too many factors obstructing that change and b) whether this thread likes it or not, the majority of the voting public have indicated that they do not want that change. In terms of realpolitik, whether or not we should have such change is immaterial. It simply isn't going to happen without changing the complex underlying social issues that successive governments and community action groups continue to ignore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

hooman posted:

Why has your reasoning changed since you were arguing for progressive no prior to the referendum?

Recoome. That's my complete and honest answer.

I put my reasoning forward for why my made a progressive no vote and Recoome ignored everything I said in favour of calling me an idiot, then needled me - with the assistance of other posters - long after the referendum had left the news cycle. His behaviour towards me didn't make me reconsider my position, it didn't make me reconsider the reasoning behind my referendum vote, it just made me angry and resentful and wonder why I bothered supporting First Nations causes at all if all I got in return was pissy Aboriginals with chips on their shoulders hanging poo poo on me. You wanted a loving meltdown, Recoome? CONGRATULATIONS, YOU SPITEFUL BLACK BASTARD, HERE'S YOUR loving MELTDOWN, WITH ALL THE RACISM YOU CAN HANDLE. Guess what, fuckfaces? You're not the only marginalized people in this loving country, stop acting like you are and stop throwing a loving tantrum every time the majority tells you no. Life is not fair, deal with it.

And as for the rest of you: learn some loving ideological flexibility, and stop acting like these threads are some goddamn echo chamber. Not everyone thinks like you, not everyone acts like you, not everyone is going to march in loving lockstep with you while sipping cruelty-free soy fuckacinos. The moment someone says something that is slightly out of tune with the loving hive mind in here, they are instantly turned upon and torn up.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)