Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
H-hey guys now that Doom is done..... can we pwease make more commander keen??? :buddy:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
various johns and carmacks: Dude, Doom made a billion dollars. You in for a sequel?
Tom Hall: *squirming in his chair* I dunno..... can it be more like this

----------------

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

And then you get to kill commander keen in hitler's lair in doom 2 map 32.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

started from the bottom now we here

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

I think Doom would have been better with characters like Lorelei Chen, a muscular, tall woman, attractive, but has strangely too-intense eyes. Oriental featured in the brown eyes and black hair, which is drawn back into a large knot. Scar on left shoulder from rock-climbing accident. Fiercely competitive, Lorelei intimidates most people. She won her troop boxing championship. Lost a bet that meant she had to pull her application for a glory post. Too late to reapply, she got this post. Married for six months once, husband divorced her for irreconcilable differences. From European Alliance. No one calls her Lorelei. But that's just my opinion...

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Poppers posted:

I think Doom would have been better with characters like Lorelei Chen, a muscular, tall woman, attractive, but has strangely too-intense eyes. Oriental featured in the brown eyes and black hair, which is drawn back into a large knot. Scar on left shoulder from rock-climbing accident. Fiercely competitive, Lorelei intimidates most people. She won her troop boxing championship. Lost a bet that meant she had to pull her application for a glory post. Too late to reapply, she got this post. Married for six months once, husband divorced her for irreconcilable differences. From European Alliance. No one calls her Lorelei. But that's just my opinion...

You have AIDS.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
tom hall is based actually

https://twitter.com/ThatTomHall/status/1741172760276324556

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Poppers posted:

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

ol yeller posted:

various johns and carmacks: Dude, Doom made a billion dollars. You in for a sequel?
Tom Hall: *squirming in his chair* I dunno..... can it be more like this

lol photoshop incoming

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpneMd8xTFw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVq37VzJiM

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Lmao

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Doom 2 is AIDS so I have to agree with Based Tom Hall on this one

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Poppers posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

Doom 2 is AIDS so I have to agree with Based Tom Hall on this one

And that’s how you were born…

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got the tude now posted:

And that’s how you were born…

This.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Tom Hall in: Goodbye iD!

This sig under renovation

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao at everyone expression in this photo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

calhoun
Feb 8, 2004

jecht sphere vibe

Only registered members can see post attachments!