Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

I own this game. I have tried to play it repeatedly but the past two times I have gotten bogged down in trying to make my own fusion calculator.

Can't wait to see what you do with it. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

It's just as I remember :allears:

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

You're raising the difficulty? :stonk:

I always kept the difficulty at normal, but turned it down during demon fusion/summoning (it costs a fee to fuse or summon demons, and the prices are obnoxiously steep, in my opinion. Easy decreases them, so I can only assume that Hard... well...)

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

I should play this game again... I'd forgotten about the MAG costs per step, though. That's a tad rude.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

I remember the thai restaurant's VA doing a bang-up job in EN too. He just sounds so cheerful.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

"Private video"

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

TomatoPawah posted:

I may be stupid, try now.

OK, that's pretty good. I still think the EN VA added the perfect amount of ham to his Thai food, though.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

I admit I at least partly bought the game because Nemissa (+ new outfit) was on the cover, so I favor the new outfit just a little.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Foxfire_ posted:

A mechanic where ineffective but cool looking weapons helped with demon negotiation would be neat

I think that's the one where you give your weapon to them.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

The Black Panel is goals. :allears:

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Slaan posted:

Just another confirmation that dolphins are dicks

EDIT: Also, I admit I was the sort of person who would leave my demons summoned all the time. I wonder if the game is balanced around that?

Quackles fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Apr 1, 2024

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

How do you know which demons can pass on a specific skill to a target demon, anyway?

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

I'm curious: What is your opinion of Strange Journey?

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

TomatoPawah posted:

But what about your pride as a Summoner!? :pwn:

My pride as a summoner demands that Nemissa kick Finnegan in the junk.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

This game gets more dope the farther in you go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

That was sure some monkey business. :v: