Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
To be clear, I'd never let Caro even apply peroxide on a papercut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Am I unusual for remembering Caro as being utterly insufferable and insane? Why are people happy for him? I mean I'm happy he's not dead, but he doesn't deserve any kind of remuneration for it. He literally brought his suffering upon himself.

edit: I was overly liberal with the word "literally" there. He did not literally jam the reeds under his fingernails, but he went to a warzone he had no reason to be in and started telling people poo poo about the CIA, what did he expect?

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Jan 4, 2024

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

Treecko posted:

To be clear, I'd never let Caro even apply peroxide on a papercut.

That's good! Soap and water is the preferred cleanser for that because less risk of surrounding tissue damage :)

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Worth

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
I'm posting this for posterity but here's what's going to happen, he's going to get a bunch of loving money then he's going to get arrested because he tried to fund a terrorism.

No way this does not end with him in jail within 5 years.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Hollismason posted:

I'm posting this for posterity but here's what's going to happen, he's going to get a bunch of loving money then he's going to get arrested because he tried to fund a terrorism.

No way this does not end with him in jail within 5 years.

He should give some of that money to me instead. No terrorism, no prison, and I need money for college real bad.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

The US has never once regretted giving tens of millions of dollars to someone fighting on the "freedom" side of a civil war, especially not one with anti US government paranoia, and especially not one with delusions of grandeur. It simply cannot go wrong.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Drone_Fragger posted:

The US has never once regretted giving tens of millions of dollars to someone fighting on the "freedom" side of a civil war, especially not one with anti US government paranoia, and especially not one with delusions of grandeur. It simply cannot go wrong.

If you're suggesting Caro is going to fly a plane into a building,

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

Drone_Fragger posted:

Kissinger lives on

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Milo and POTUS posted:

If you're suggesting Caro is going to fly a plane into a building,

That building: :grovertoot:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

fartknocker posted:

That building: :grovertoot:

This implies groverhaus didn't collapse sometime around 2018 when nobody was looking though...

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Groverhaus is a real place in Microsoft Flight Simulator

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Moon Slayer posted:

Let's not forget that he is also severely schizophrenic.

no, that GQ article said someone said he isnt so I gotta believe the dude with no journalist or medical experience who went to an active war zone is completely sane

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Wake me up before you go-go

Into an active volcano

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
If you're here somehow Caro, congrats, and thank you for teaching us to believe in ourselves and ignore the haters.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I. M. Gei posted:

He should give some of that money to me instead. No terrorism, no prison, and I need money for college real bad.

I was wondering when this would start

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I say let them beg, it might actually work. It wouldn't even be the most unlikely thing to happen in the thread

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Caro make a really lovely rap video

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
You can be insane and crazy without being schizophrenic people, there's so many different ways and honestly I think we should open our minds to the fact there may be other perfectly valid reasons the dude was and/or is off his rocker.

Also dude got a payout for being tortured in a death camp, okay that is fair. But if he wasn't lying to people about being a doctor (when they really needed a doctor even) and going off to war zones like a loving dolt...

It's a pretty good chance this has reinforced in his mind he did a good and correct thing is all. Like he's going "yeah, I am vindicated, lying and deceiving people and putting myself and others at risk was the right thing to do."

I can be proven wrong, absolutely. And my rates are variable. For a hundred I'll edit this post to minimise, and for a flexible amount we can agree on I can edit, delete or even make posts or threads praising Caro. Hit me up, I have no dignity, and I'm too lazy and sane to go to a warzone, we can make a deal.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
What if caro builds his own house like grover...........................

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

EorayMel posted:

What if caro builds his own house like grover...........................

He could build a baker's dozen Groverhäuser if he wanted

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

but like with his own hands

if his medical training is any indication he'll make groverhaus look like the Parthenon

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Time to start CaroCoin

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
A 17 year old shot and killed a 6th grader and then shot himself today a few miles from my house. So my mind has been a bit frazzled.

I got emails from the school district.

My family is fine and this seemed like the appropriate thread to post...

Don't be a dumbass.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Homie was armed with a pump action Shotgun, a pistol, and a defective pipe bomb.

Like dude, this isn't Resident Evil. Now 2 people are dead and 5 others are in the ER.

Real story. Maybe that was Caros problem too, I'll never know.

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Treecko posted:

Homie was armed with a pump action Shotgun, a pistol, and a defective pipe bomb.

Like dude, this isn't Resident Evil. Now 2 people are dead and 5 others are in the ER.

Real story. Maybe that was Caros problem too, I'll never know.

What is this ????

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Perry Iowa school shooting.

Story still developing.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
:chloe:

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

No I know. But very strange to bring it up in the Caro thread and imply that Caro is a school shooter? Come on.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
:shrug: I didn't know if I should make a new thread for it. But it happened today. Yeah I've been poo poo posting. It helped keep me distracted.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.

Treecko posted:

:shrug: I didn't know if I should make a new thread for it. But it happened today. Yeah I've been poo poo posting. It helped keep me distracted.

there's a whole giant thread for school shootings that isn't this one

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
And I guess to correlate it, Caro did a bunch of dumb things that I could see some other unsupervised, internet addicted teen would do.

I'll eat the ban or prob

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

was this meant to be a dig at punkins for being a goon project

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Milo and POTUS posted:

I say let them beg, it might actually work. It wouldn't even be the most unlikely thing to happen in the thread

Caro hasn't posted on these forums in almost 15 years. The odds of him seeing that post are almost nil, and the odds of him actually giving me or any other goon any amount of money at all, for any reason, are many orders of magnitude smaller than that.

We can jokingly ask Caro for money to help us improve our lives, but don't hold your breath on it happening. The guy didn't survive all those years of unimaginable torment just to pay US for it.

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Jan 5, 2024

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

I wonder if Caro gets saner every time some goon develops a mental illness about him

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Some real The Picture of Dorian Gray energy.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Treecko posted:

And I guess to correlate it, Caro did a bunch of dumb things that I could see some other unsupervised, internet addicted teen would do.

I'll eat the ban or prob

it's no big deal. posting mistakes happen all the time. No one is going to get banned or probated for an offtopic post.

poo poo totally sucks all over. Try to find joy where you can and don't dwell too much on the horrible stuff.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I'm gonna confess I don't even know how Caro is meant to be pronounced. Car-oh? Carro? No idea.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

syntaxfunction posted:

I'm gonna confess I don't even know how Caro is meant to be pronounced. Car-oh? Carro? No idea.

I pronounce it "CARE-oh" but I've only ever seen it written. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
So what you are telling me is Caro is the most financially successful goon of all time.