Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

I wanted to fight the world.

- Eddie Kingston

Daniel Bryan posted:

MOTYC - Konosuke Takeshita vs Darby Allin - AEW Dynamite 01/03

Nth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

- Eddie Kingston

Aesculus posted:

MOTYC Bryan Danielson VS Kazuchika Okada, NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 18 1.4

Nth. Truly amazing

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

- Eddie Kingston

Tank44 posted:

WMOTY: WWE Mens Royal Rumble. So boring and bad

NTH

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

- Eddie Kingston

apophenium posted:

NJPW Road to New Beginning - 1/24

HM: Kazuchika Okada, Hiroshi Tanahashi, & Tomohiro Ishii (c) v. Kosei Fujita, Mikey Nicholls, & Shane Haste for the NEVER Openweight 6-Man Tag Titles
Emotionally charged match, with huge crowd reactions for Okada. CHAOS's run with the belts has led to some really great matches and this was no exception.

MOTYC: Ren Narita v. Shota Umino
Thoroughly engrossing match. Loving Narita's character as a House of Torture guy. These guys are going to have a killer Wrestle Kingdom main event one day.

AEW Collision - 1/27

HM: Bryan Danielson v. Yuji Nagata
Love to live in a world where this match can happen on national TV. Nagata can still hang with the best of 'em but Bryan really made him shine.

MOTYC: Daniel Garcia, Cash Wheeler, & Dax Harwood v. Malakai Black, Brody King, & Buddy Matthews in a 6-man escape the cage match
A superbly booked match with everyone working their asses off. Daniel Garcia is quickly becoming my favorite young guy in AEW.

Nth...sorry double post

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

- Eddie Kingston

SG Bamboo posted:

NJPW/CMLL Fantasticamania February 18th
MOTYC
Templario vs Soberano Jr
- Match so good it had me checking out how much a Templario mask would set me back, fantastic stuff

HM
Brillante Jr vs Titán
Volador Jr vs Rocky Romero

Best night of the tour

Nth. This tour has been awesome.

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

- Eddie Kingston

Pylons posted:

AEW Dynamite 3/6

HM: HOOK vs. Brian Cage
HM: Riho vs. Kris Statlander
MOTYC: Kyle Fletcher vs. Will Ospreay

Riho vs. Statlander is a borderline MOTYC.

Nth

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

- Eddie Kingston

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

AEW DYNAMITE 13.3.2024

HM: The Elite vs Eddie Kingston, Pac and Penta
MOTYC: Darby Allin vs Jay Lethal
HM: Riho vs Willow Nightingale

Just a heads up, it was Jay White.

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

- Eddie Kingston

Pylons posted:

AEW Collision 3/16

MOTY: Bryan Danielson vs. Katsuyori Shibata

JESUS CHRIST THIS loving RULED

Uhhhh yup. Nth.

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

- Eddie Kingston

SG Bamboo posted:

DDT Judgement ~ 27th Anniversary ~ March 17th
MOTYC
MAO (c) vs Takeshi Masada - DDT Universal Title
- This match hosed, it was a drat near perfect 5 minute match as far as i'm concerned

KONOSUKE TAKESHITA vs Yuma Aoyagi
- DDT's former ace pulling out all the stops to try to keep down All Japan's future ace

Yuki Ueno (c) vs HARASHIMA - KO-D Openweight Title
- loving insane that Harashima has been around since the attitude era and is still putting on such amazing performances, it's no wonder he was the ace before Takeshita. Ueno is Ueno, he's a supremely talented young man who i'm terrified is going to get fumbled any day now by the company after spending so long as an almost ran. Even after more than 5 hours of DDT this match absolutely ruled, absolutely watch this one as well if you're only tuning in for Takeshita vs Aoyagi

HM
Sanshiro Takagi vs Ken Ohka
- This was way better than I was expecting, such great fire between two guys way past their prime

Shunma Katsumata (c) vs Hideki Okatani - Painful Jungle Death Match for the DDT Extreme Title
- loving gnarly, such tonal whiplash between To-y looking so happy in his little plush hat and Okatani bleeding buckets from a gusset plate to the forehead

Burning (Tetsuya Endo and Yuki Iino) (c) vs New Period (Ryuki Honda and Yuma Anzai) - KO-D Tag Titles
- Heckin rad to see the All Japan boys come to enemy territory, even cooler that the fans were into them

Much like last year's Judgement the first couple of hours are largely skippable but goddamn did it pick up in the second half

Nth to these. Loved the second half of the show.

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

- Eddie Kingston

Pylons posted:

AEW Dynamite 3/27

MOTYC: Will Ospreay vs. Katsuyori Shibata
HM: Private Party (Isaiah Kassidy & Marq Quen) vs. The Young Bucks (Nicholas & Matthew Jackson)
HM: Kris Statlander vs. Willow Nightingale vs. Skye Blue vs. Anna Jay
MOTY: Swerve Strickland vs. Konosuke Takeshita

Gotta Nth this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

- Eddie Kingston
MOTYC - CMLL Arena Mexico 4/05 - Blue Panther vs Bryan Danielson