Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
drat fine whale bones today, eh gents? think im about to luck into a nice rich vein of marrow. oh i can just feels it i can.

pretty cool how food just falls down upon us from the Bright Up Above. do you think its real what they say about intelligent life in the shallows? i think its a load of rubbish, but then my mate says to me "eh how do you account for all the microplastics?"

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Ah poo poo, here come the crabs.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
nom nom nom nom

Finger Prince

Did you ever wonder if there's more?

More whale carcass?

No, more to it than chewing through whale carcass bones. Like, we feast on whale bones, make eggs, the eggs hatch, they feast, they make eggs, then what?

Sometimes the crabs come

Yeah I guess. But what happens when there's no more whale carcass?

Listen, in all my life, and the lives of every one of my ancestors, there has never not been whale carcass. What's gotten into you?

I dunno. Sometimes I just wonder where the whale came from. Where we came from. Where we're going.... Ah poo poo, here come the crabs.

RavenousScoot

I trot over (I'm a sea pig) and make an angel in the marine snow and then dig a nice comfy spot next to a good finbone and start gnawing

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Finger Prince

You should go talk to her!

Dude, she's a tube worm! I'm a nobody.

Don't be so hard on yourself, you've got a lot going for you!

Like what?

Well for one thing, you can digest bone, not many tube worms can compete with that.

I guess. I don't see how that'll help me get past her hard mineralized exterior though . God she's so tall, just look at her! She's perfect.

Go ask her out! The worst she can do is disappear into her tube while you cook it the superheated water around her!

It would be a blessing at that point! Ah poo poo, here come the crabs.

FutonForensic

(nudging the worm next to me) the best bone is in the bone

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
the king bone worm is the one who finds the ambergris

crimes

Ass-penny

that is old Kentucky whale, and they have been there

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Finger Prince

Gary and Brian, poking their bodies through the empty eye sockets of a hollowed out molted crab shell

"Hey look at us, we are crab! Look out! We are come to eat worm and whale alike! We make no distinction! Haha look at our hard exoskeleton!"

"cut it out guys, that poo poo ain't funny. You weren't here... Ah poo poo, here come the crabs."

nut

*takes a bite of flesh and shudders*

Buttchocks

You gonna eat that bit? nom nom nom nom

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Ugh, I just... yeah, it's Jake again, he's chewing with his mouth open the whole time. That sound. It's not that it's moving at 1500 meters per second, it's that before the whale, it was dead silent, and then some of us get here and there's some light nibbling, but then Jake arrives and it's all CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP HAY GUYS GOOD STUFF HUH and whale bits are falling out of the sides of his mouth.

Ass-penny

is that a whale bone in your pocket or are you just happy to see me :biglips:

Stoner Sloth

rear end-penny posted:

is that a whale bone in your pocket or are you just happy to see me :biglips:

yes.

Buttchocks

Did these whale things used to be alive? If so, they must have fed on some other creatures. It makes one ponder the ethical conundrum of the necessity for life to consume life. Do you ever think about dying?

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
https://youtu.be/u91t0_wfL6k?si=v2ljdGtqJ8ii4NL2

our only home is bone

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

peanut

Do you ever th-
aw poo poo, here come the crabs

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
(talking normally, severed head moving correct amount) actually creab Good

crimes