Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bookish
Sep 7, 2006

80% sexy 20% disgusting
Loved Mirage and her heel clacks. Seeing Amanda next to Dawn with their colored faces really brought home how much more skilled Dawn is at makeup.

This season looks amazing already and I'm excited to see Nymphia next week!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bookish
Sep 7, 2006

80% sexy 20% disgusting
I was just glad Mirage was safe. I know she won’t go all the way or even make top 4 but I just think she is so dang cute! I want her on my tv as long as possible.

Bookish
Sep 7, 2006

80% sexy 20% disgusting
Tonight's episode: I have never cried actual tears at an elimination until tonight. Holy poo poo Mirage broke my heart! It's going to be hard for me to watch the rest of this season.

Bookish
Sep 7, 2006

80% sexy 20% disgusting
Ughhh I'm literally depressed today because of what happened! I haven't felt this much emotion for a season of drag race in forever. I need to see if I can find some of her merch somewhere.

Bookish
Sep 7, 2006

80% sexy 20% disgusting

gandlethorpe posted:

Still not over last week's elimination

I'm with you. I hope Nymphia wins but I don't feel as emotionally invested any more.

Bookish
Sep 7, 2006

80% sexy 20% disgusting
UK vs the World: I'm excited to see La Grande Dame on my tv again, she is gorge and her fashion is to die for

edit: Posted right before she comes out dressed as a frog wrapped around the eiffel tower. Still fashion though!

Bookish fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Feb 10, 2024

Bookish
Sep 7, 2006

80% sexy 20% disgusting

Flyinglemur posted:

Plane Jane. Hated her. Still hate her. Anyone else?

Hate is a strong word, but I absolutely don't like her. She should have done Katya for snatch game, or a Russian dance for the runway since she's proud of that. Or use the platform to speak out against the war. I have tickets to see a Little Big in May and I know they are definitely anti-war.

Also has anyone ever done Ru on snatch game? Seems like a real easy way to make him laugh. Every time he asks a question all you have to do is respond back with some kind of crazy story about drugs and a club in the '70s and '80s and completely go off track before showing that you wrote down Lady Bunny for every answer. Anyway, that would make me laugh.

Trixie famously did Ru on All Stars 3 and bombed big time.

Bookish
Sep 7, 2006

80% sexy 20% disgusting
UK vs World 2:SHOCKED that Tia eliminated Keta over Gothy. I feel like Gothy had already given up and Keta at least wanted to still be there.

Bookish
Sep 7, 2006

80% sexy 20% disgusting
And don't even get me started on season 16! I have not had enough wine for what has transpired tonight

Bookish
Sep 7, 2006

80% sexy 20% disgusting
I got myself a cameo from Mirage for my birthday and she is just the cutest!

Bookish
Sep 7, 2006

80% sexy 20% disgusting
Solid Pink Disco in Detroit was a blast last night! Trixie looked amazing and it was so much fun!

Bookish
Sep 7, 2006

80% sexy 20% disgusting
I'm excited for the lip sync lalaparuza next week, praying to the drag gods that Mirage kicks rear end and wins $50,000

Bookish
Sep 7, 2006

80% sexy 20% disgusting
Don’t look at the comments on the lipsync lalaparuza video because some rear end in a top hat was posting a certain spoiler over and over. Why do some people have to be jerks!

Bookish
Sep 7, 2006

80% sexy 20% disgusting
Amazing, entertaining episode! My fave didn’t win but she did great and I’m happy for her :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bookish
Sep 7, 2006

80% sexy 20% disgusting
I loved Sapphira's finale original song the best out of the three but I didn't really get the vampire teeth that she wore for the lip synch.

Nymphia's boba balloons released on the "butterflies" line was so good.