Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

lobster shirt posted:

i was looking at pictures from my wedding earlier. very sweet. but also a little sad because my dad is in them and he is no longer alive. rip to the big man.

That sucks. My wife's dad died a couple years after our wedding so we know what you mean by bittersweet.:unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

lobster shirt posted:

i have protected the sports likers in this thread. but anyway the reason i get invested is because some teams i really like and others i despise. not hard.

Sensible.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

handegg lmfao -dick dorkins

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

my_custom_username posted:

lol you were wild for this man, tight stuff

Absolute legend.:patriot:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Al! posted:

people dont think i dont mask because im a chud. it couldnt be farther from the truth. i dont mask because i dont care about myself or others

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Lib and let die posted:

unions are for chuds

they do a lot of microaggressions and no-growths

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Al! posted:

Goatse posting. Especially anus

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Jose posted:

Things you can do: tell Jewish posters you wish th or ancestors died in the holocaust

Things you can't: insult said person I'm D&D

Look, one of them was clearly arguing in good faith and the other wasn't, okay?!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Precambrian Video Games posted:

It's Prof. Kermit and he's a chud (Canadian having urgent detox).

Canadian = just as racist as other chuds.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

She looks committed to the bit that she's picked, and I respect that.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

You’re just jealous that she has attained a level of immortality that we never will.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

lobster shirt posted:

it would be humiliating to die from hurricane tony

Ey Tone!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

aw frig aw dang it posted:

Hurrican Milton fucks

That’s because it’s named for famously blessed comedian Milton Berle.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

That is unwelcome news.:(

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

really queer Christmas posted:

Beat baldurs gate 3. You know a games good when you can spend 110 hours on one playthrough and still feel like you wish there was more.

There is only one question that needs to be asked of anyone who beats the game:

Did you gently caress the mind flayer?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

e: lol wrong thread

Majorian has issued a correction as of 18:37 on Mar 12, 2024

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Oh Elminster, you're just never gonna grow up and settle down, are you?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Smythe posted:

i dont think majorian is being pwned at all. i contend hes owning his enemies actually. they look foolish.. facile... insipid even

I don't know what you all are talking about, I'm just mining for syqs.

I love to mine for syqs.:twisted:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

"The Brazzers Stepmom" by Hieronymus Bosch

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

speng31b posted:

also rule 1.D you're dead

Worth it.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Just keep chainprobing drilldo squirt and you won't hear any complaints from me.:laugh:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

I'm not loving stupid.

im gay

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

lmfao

suffice it to say, he's right

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

KirbyKhan posted:

When was the last good syq? It's been so long...

Too long, alas. (ie: a couple of days, probably, but it seems like forever)

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Al! posted:

beep beep outta my way im driving my a-wing ova here

Ayyy I'm crashin mah a-swing into the Executor ovah here!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Lib and let die posted:

aids (laudatory)

AIDS (critical support)

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Al! posted:

ive never seen true blood before does it maintain this showgirls level of good bad for the whole show

It does for longer than you’d think, but it crashes HARD in season 4 iirc. I never saw the last two seasons but I heard they’re unwatchable.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

docbeard posted:

When Jason(?) -- it's been years and my memory has been ravaged by time and covid -- disguises himself as a mythological being by putting on some fake antlers and it actually fools the minions of the primordial deity they're fighting

Oh yeah, that ruled. It was fun to see Ensign Ro as a villain too.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Golgi is the Finnish version of Gumby (very racist).

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

I remember from high school bio, I just wanted to throw an elbow at the Finns once more.:laugh:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

RealityWarCriminal posted:

your operating system is a pest of sex

Many such cases.:smith:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Cuttlefush posted:

i laughed reading it

:same: I don’t usually read yospos or really most other subs so it’s fun to learn new weird things.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Lpzie posted:

that's fine. I don't mind agreeing with others...

Well I do mind agreeing with others, you son of a bitch.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

DaysBefore posted:

Weed guys are fine. Psychadelic guys however....

This is true.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

lobster shirt posted:

i do not use weed or weed products. much prefer alcohol. but that has been detrimental to my life.

lol :same: Lotta empty calories...

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Lib and let die posted:

My mother-in-law has her weed delivered but she's fully disabled and really not able to leave the house so it makes sense for her, but it's also not a doordash situation where you place your order and activate a chain of human suffering so you can get your treats, sometimes it takes a week or more for it to get delivered and the delivery date can change two or three times in the interim

That sounds very inconvenient. Is there a way I can increase the chain of human suffering so I can get weed delivered the day of?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Dreylad posted:

yeah cspam turned inward so the problem became the enemy within (glenn thread, trump thread, covid thread, musk thread)

*shakes fist, screaming to the heavens*

COVID THREEEEEEEAAAAD!!!!!!!!!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Probably Magic posted:

Effectronica should be way higher.

Yeah, they used to send me weirdly aggro PMs all the time.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

The last troll is in captivity.

The forum is at peace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

lobster shirt posted:

a message from beyond...

They were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.