Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Lib and let die posted:

lol the Hillaryman admin is incredibly Not Mad

Raskolnikov38 posted:

eventually he'll get jeff to permaban everyone that remembers and he can return to d&d in full glory

honestly why doesn't he just delete this forum, sick of seeing him bitch and moan every single qcs thread about this place he totally doesn't read. who cares if jeff can't read the climate change and israel threads, that's between him and the fluffster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

my bony fealty posted:

welcome back croup

he's literally not able to come back without getting a worse ban, quit spreading misinformation

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

KirbyKhan posted:

I do wonder why it's only fluffdaddy who ever fields these complaints. Like Sebmojo posts in the last 4 itterations of videogames thread, never seen him jump on the grenade with a "TOUCH GRASS TOPIC LOCKED".

I think he's just a grumpy miserable guy and he exaggerates those qualities when modding for some reason. Who knows maybe he's really chill if you build a rapport with him. This isn't even sour grapes over a permaban he dished out once, he just gives off negative vibes

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023
Honestly I'd be a bit like that too if I had to interface with qcs on that regular of a basis and deal with a lot of the freaks that use this forum. I can kinda sympathize

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

DaysBefore posted:

got nothin to say then? well gently caress you

lol

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023
that guy made a really awesome post and he should be proud of it

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

lobster shirt posted:

the slur store called, they're running out of homos

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023
can we invite valko over here? i think he'd add an interesting twist to the group dynamic we have going on

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

lobster shirt posted:

i would love if valko posted in cspam

I shot him a pm, hopefully he remembers to come here when his ban is up in a couple days

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023
Any resemblance I have to "plinkeh" or other users is purely coincidental, would prefer if this conspiratorial thinking came to an end ASAP.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Buck Wildman posted:

sacrificing my good karma before the altar of Jeffrey to make this happen

He didn't update the probe image what makes you think they're gonna do this

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023
It is an improvement over the current one imo, sick of the Jan 6 meta

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

docbeard posted:

The anger he provokes seems well out of proportion to his actual posts, though I have certainly never seen any reason to hang on his every word either.

He just really likes talking about himself I think

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

copy posted:

croup coup ca choo

i am the ik i am the bald bitch

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Yep.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Poppers posted:

I'm going to have sex with numbers guy inside of his rear end in a top hat

Yep.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

lmao. free him

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Poppers posted:

Numbers guy is back everyone. And he's here to get sexx0red in his rear end

I'm not him. Let's not do that >_>

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

copy posted:

for some reason this reminded me of a time where some weirdo dnd podcast guy was posting here (i think the one who got an australian court to make anoyher tradgames poster write an apology post for calling him a sex predator or something) and he showed this tattoo on his arm of his girlfriend's preexisting conditions and it was like IBS and poo poo and another poster replied saying he'd done that too and a picture of his arm with "butt porblems" written on it in sharpie

lol

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Al! posted:

spouting nazi poo poo is just tabletop games culture and saying the nazi poo poo is bad is politics

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Poppers posted:

human being: the Gathering

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

tristeham posted:

blizzlol ik apparently begged jeff to close the cspam ukraine thread lol

lmao

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

KirbyKhan posted:

Yeah, exactly. Like I had grievances with D3, Hearthstone, and Classic WoW. Everyone should have. So I just didn't buy Diablo Immortal or D4.

Srice posted:

I remember seeing folks have strong takes on Diablo 4 patch notes and at that point it's like, whining about stuff that only matters if you're super into the game.

I saw quite a few people bitching nonstop about D4 pre-release and then immediately shifted to talking about playing the game once it was out

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Srice posted:

yea, I remember seeing someone brag about how they had over 100 hours in the game just so that they could properly talk about how bad the game is (definitely an excuse, they were loving every minute of it)

I hate it when people do that, why invest that much time in something you think is a bad product?

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Smythe posted:

i dont understand why the stupid numbers are so big in d4. OH LOOK I HIT FOR ONE TRILLION. stupid.

This was a big thing in WoW, the power levels got so ridiculous over the expansions till about Warlords of Draenor where they had to squish all the stats because the numbers were getting comically huge. A lot of people got mad when it happened

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

aw frig aw dang it posted:

Boku no Natsuyasumi: My Summer Killing Orcs In My Native Ukraine

lmao

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

copy posted:

lol goons wildin'

A goon in more than one way

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Smythe posted:

thank you for the new av kind stranger :tipshat:

top 3 av on cspam honestly

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

try looking in your shorts

lol

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Al! posted:

slept for nearly 12 hours last night (been sleeping about 5°45'00" the last couple of weeks) and i feel renewed today

12 hrs makes me way more tired than getting like 4 or 5 hrs of sleep personally. 7 is my sweet spot

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Vim Fuego posted:

:haibrower:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlNXKOChi8w

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

lobster shirt posted:

i need to replay the ff7 remake ahead of the release of the next chapter, of the ff7 remake

Rebirth is gonna be so hype man, can't wait to play as Vincent

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023
made some quick garlic chili oil noodles for dinner. use buckwheat noodles imo

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

lobster shirt posted:

i was looking at pictures from my wedding earlier. very sweet. but also a little sad because my dad is in them and he is no longer alive. rip to the big man.

Xaris posted:

rip

i can't look at old family photos because my brother is in most of them

Majorian posted:

That sucks. My wife's dad died a couple years after our wedding so we know what you mean by bittersweet.:unsmith:

It sucks, you're never able to fully get over it. Keep the good memories alive

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Smythe posted:

:nws: very bad slurs and transphobia :siren:

(this is the URL so you don't have to retype or whatever: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&userid=170241)

what the gently caress

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

this is the epic pinochet guy too, right?

yea =^_^=

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

External Organs posted:

Paradoxically, a bahn mi is NOT a sandwich. The presence of paté classifies it as 2 crackers.

Lol one of those things that bugs me is that the banh mi chay (vegan) at my local vietnamese restaraunt forgoes pate altogether. Is it even a banh mi at that point?? According to the menu it is, but honestly i think they're lying

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

bedpan posted:

the people wearing slightly different colored uniforms defeated the people I've arbitrarily and voluntarily chosen to identify with. bloo bloo bloo. better drive drunk back home and engage in domestic abuse until I wear myself out and fall asleep.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol you were wild for this man, tight stuff