Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
New job update: I'm so happy to have a boss that says gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

lumpentroll posted:

gently caress you

Kevin???

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Hatebag posted:

hollow out a loaf of bread, put salad in it
you could also inject a mayonnaise type salad into it. tuna salad loaf, egg salad loaf, there's a lot of options

Every time you get a salad bite with a crouton, that's a sandwich. I am a dietitian and take no pleasure in reporting this

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

speng31b posted:

tell us which other unlikely food items are also a sandwich

Paradoxically, a bahn mi is NOT a sandwich. The presence of paté classifies it as 2 crackers.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Precambrian Video Games posted:

Take your lovely sandwich alignment chart takes to D&D.

there's a Dagwood and Donkey Burger forum? I'm on my way

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Al! posted:

love the guy that decided out of nowhere to tell the admin hes horny for her avatar

Suicide by mod. Sad to see!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

speng31b posted:

lol that there is a microcosm of people who only post in politics forum canada threads who are equally mad about d&d vs cspam

Saskatankies

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Al! posted:

nobody wants to work anymore

i had the night sweats last night real bad and im not sure why. i dont think ive had that happen since i got sober

Hypoglycemia?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Al! posted:

oh you know what thats gotta be it next time ill get up and eat something

Yeah don't gently caress around with low blood sugar.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

my bony fealty posted:

this is the website that sold city name sports team shirts

No need to get nasty

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Mr Hootington posted:

Choosing violence to start the week.

I'm gonna eat sauerkraut for lunch and no one can stop me

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

an egg posted:

external organs, where do your old lady avatars come from? i love them

It's an Instagram account called little bubby child. Also there's a Facebook and an "X"

They are so good. I got my father in law a "the mothman stole my catalytic converter in point pleasant, WV " t shirt for Christmas

This one also makes me lol: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cz-ERh7NHrp/?igsh=MTg3YTZqNjg1aWNjdw==

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I just blink really fast whenever I look at awful.app and pretend that this is a really hosed up raver website

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Dokapon Findom posted:

Yesterday I made Reubens but I go for a horseradish-vinegar coleslaw instead of sauerkraut, which also eliminates the need for a dressing. Today I have a nice big container of leftover slaw to gas up with :twisted:

Hell yeah. Man I love coleslaw.

I wonder if there is a coleslaw thread. Seems like a pressing topic..

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Netty Pot might could help, but it's kinda like waterboarding yourself

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Ohtori Akio posted:

thats what im referring to, the squeezy bottle version of the neti pot

Oh my bad I thought it was like the little mucinex nasal spray (those own btw)

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

aw frig aw dang it posted:

smythe is straight-edge vegan now and we should support him

I always run into these guys years later and they're usually posting about their pot roast technique

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

bedpan posted:

decarboxylation or actual pot roast?

:psyboom:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Opening my fish n veggies themed catering business called The Pesky Catering and seeing if anyone gets it

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I love u

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Hatebag posted:

protozoans are badass. they're weird little goo guys as small as a micrometer but they can take down blue whales and stuff.

perfectly adapted to countless different animals, plants, bacteria, and any other god damned thing. and they look cool too

It's Their turn

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

The pancreas is really cool when it's not trying to destroy you

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

hoots office buddies getting real mad about the hard bop movement

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Willa Rogers posted:

hoot's a mormon child groom

explains a lot!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Buck Wildman posted:

Wizard Wednesday

This wizard is flirting with changing classes to occultist ... just watch your back, ok?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Mr Hootington posted:

I believe in the communist project of Xi. Just like my allies LeBron James and Taylor Swift.

All characters in multiversus

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Mr Hootington posted:

Rip that game. Was actually good when it worked.

I enjoyed the surreal spectacle of it all. Rip.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Poppers posted:

I need a new avatar. Avatar goons?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Is this a dog thread now

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

speng31b posted:

he has indirect power. he could easily set into motion a chain of events designed to destroy cspam but simply chooses not to....

How do we know that his posts here aren't just Hypnosis Features for Aging Millennials with Back Problems?

Just a thought ;)

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Mr Hootington posted:

Unfortunately our cuck mods never act on the ai trash posts I report.

Are you implying that lumpentroll has seventeen fingers?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

NeonPunk posted:

I only post on the mobile app and you cannot start a new thread on the app unfortunately

Solidarity

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

The weekend calls for sun and mid 50a and I'm here for it. I may try to go mountain biking.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Al! posted:

it works

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Unfortunately my posts contain both quoting agonists and quoting antagonists, cancelling out any effect in the hope that you can wean yourself off getting quoted.

Trap sprung!!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

mawarannahr posted:

i hired some movers and i have some doubts about if they can do it. they're 2 skinny guys and I think one is like 15. arrived 3 hours late. let's see how this goes.

Last movers I had were old and pregnant.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

How's your father in law, hoots?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

lumpentroll posted:

you could just go to the store instead

That's a terrible thing