Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Anyone know if there is a way to clear bookmarks or 'view from start' on the new app?

Having watched WK late after someone else who uses the account had watched, every single match started from the end, which sucked somewhat

And unless I'm being dumb the only way to go back to the beginning of a match ('episode') is to just rewind back through the whole thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

The sound mixing is especially terrible on it but a fun show

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Well that sucks :saddowns:

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Quite the selection of hair here

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

lol at slow jado

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

What

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

he's tried nothing and he's all out of ideas

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Ffs

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Jerusalem posted:

Tama was hit and miss for me over the years (more hits than misses in recent years) but this is really sweet :unsmith:

He seems nice but just so bland

Which WK was it with the GOD match with the absolutely insane amount of swearing in it?

That's pretty much the only memorable match I can think of

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Answered my own question but didn't know the bit about their mum :3: