Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
drat, new japan world has stopped working for me. Click on "play" and it starts to load the stream then just goes into an infinite loading loop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

fez_machine posted:

try firefox

when I got that it fixed it for me

Thank you kindly, that worked a charm.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
so... uh..

uh..

I was thinking. What if they made another faction just like house of torture in execution, I mean totally different character gimmicks but do all the same Vince Russo stuff, and just have them feud against each other? So all this type of stuff could be contained like in a virtual isolation wing to itself on the card, as opposed to making babyfaces and refs look like utter morons for imagining that there's going to be a fair match this many years into the gimmick.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

Jerusalem posted:

Tama was hit and miss for me over the years (more hits than misses in recent years) but this is really sweet :unsmith:

yeah I'm gonna miss him all things considered. Also wanna note the original GoD theme was the best entrance music of it's time.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
tana heard our prayers!

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
yeah this is really good

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

Burn Down Canberra posted:

That was alright

Shota has really got his babyface stuff working really well

yeah his promos have more of an individual feel to them, like he's starting to transcend his influences.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
GO
ACE
GO
ACE
GO
ACE

GO ACE!

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
I'm starting to think they need a referee's union.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
I thought that was pretty cool, an impromptu lightning match basically.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
that loving lariat man

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
this is good stuff

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

Jerusalem posted:

A HAIR VS. HAIR MATCH!?!?! :stare:

gently caress YEAH

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

Jerusalem posted:

drat, Tsuji!
soon to be big bald Tsuji

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
it's that time!

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
and yet Goto barely seems to age!

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

Jerusalem posted:

I wonder if they'll do a match where they just openly interfere in front of the referee multiple times next!?!

That's unheard of!

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
Uemura going through the Steamboat playbook

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
GO ACE

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
now that my eyes are a bit drier, I'm hoping the fact New Japan had him go over Tana means he's AEW bound, then they can keep using him a few times a year and so want him to remain looking S tier.

That could just be me trying to cope with the end of the aeon. I'll miss him a lot here but if he goes to AEW at least I'll get to still see him wrestle.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
GOD is for the children

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

Jerusalem posted:

The one KENTA fan in the crowd refusing to accept he's a man alone out there :lol:

That's secretly me, I'm posting on my phone clandestinely

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
Chris Charlton pretending Mascaras vs Destroyer feud didn't happen in All Japan.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
yeah the scrambles they're doing are next level too

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
holy poo poo that escape

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
that was a work of genius

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

fez_machine posted:

Hechicero is in country

have him come out to challenge both

hoping Bryan shows up at fantasticamania tomorrow. Needs to maximize his carbon footprint from the flight, sure he wants to spend the day stretching young boys with Kenta anyway.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

“Viewer discretion is advised”

:sickos:

Has anyone done a blade job here in recent years? Last one I remember is Naito with Jericho, but seems like there was one since then.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

Lamuella posted:

This is some territories poo poo (complimentary)

yeah it's got old AAA vibes to it right now too

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
bidness about to pick up!

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

SG Bamboo posted:

He nearly knocked the cage over immediately

Cobb in full Kaiju mode

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
this shits crazy

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
Coughlins a stud

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

Jerusalem posted:

Charlton: AKIRA IS LOSING HIS HUMANITY!
Enthusiastic applause and cheers from the crowd

about halfway through this I was worried this was too FMW for a new japan audience and was going to repell them. But this crowd has found and embraced their inner bloodthirst.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

Jerusalem posted:

Why hasn't O-Khan uncuffed Cobb?

Cobbs gonna break the cage and use it as a weapon.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
yeah there's no safe place to bump now, if they keep this up it's going to be a miracle if someone doesn't break something.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

Jerusalem posted:

Still trying to figure out why O-Khan didn't use the key he took from Gedo to unlock first Cobb and later Henare.

Edit: He just loving did it now! :psyduck:

I really thought they were going to do some big Hulk spot with him bending steel or something. Wondering if he's hurt. Coughlin looked like his knee was banged up at the end there too.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
VERY stoked for the return of Kamaitachi today, the top two matches on this card could be amazing too depending on how far into vacation mode everyone is.

SG Bamboo posted:

People on twitter are taking Coughlin giving the thank you sign in lieu of a promo last night to mean he's on the way out as well, rather than just saying goodbye to Ospreay as a heel

Didn't he give an extremely disgruntled speech at the g1 press conference last year? it could be totally kayfabe but was pretty specific about the sacrifices he'd made for the company during covid and then when the time came they wouldn't comp him a single t-shirt to give to his family and all that.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
the return of bone soldier, junior that is. now we just need the return of Namajague...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

BrigadierSensible posted:

I like Zack Sabre Jr. I think he is a lovely person. Handsome and personable. Also he is an entertaining wrestleman.

This is not a controversial opinion, in fact I have expressed it before, and seen it expressed by others.

But even so, I think people should be aware that Zack Sabre is both cool and good.

he promised last night to turn new japan into a socialized workers collective. He's the last real babyface in wrestling.