Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

open your checkbook TK, dont let him debut at the rumble

also his wife being a VA is always brought up, but couldnt you easily do VA work from anywhere in the world with a good enough mic?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

been on a flight this whole show and the poo poo internet has held up thus far, hopefully the main ends before the in flight wifi does

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Jerusalem posted:

The future is loving crazy.

extremely thankful i still had some service when the flight was delayed on the tarmac and i could see Jack Perry vs Shota

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

jinxed my connection in the middle but solid match otherwise

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

got 30 minutes to ground but half of that is gonna be naito being naito, meet him outside the ring mox!!

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Jerusalem posted:

Love it when Charlton gets poetic.

"JON MOXLEY BEAT ADDICTION TO BE HERE TONIGHT, BUT FOR TETSUYA NAITO, HIS ADDICTION IS BEING HERE TONIGHT!"

Mauro is at home, smiling

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

lmfao my plane landed and the connection dropped on the 3 count

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

SamuraiFoochs posted:

If I wrote a big effortpost as to why I don't think the Nooj crew need to worry about Mox being an absentee champ, would people actually read it, or are they gonna just still be salty?

Because like I said, as someone who watches both NJPW and AEW, I had a gut feeling this might happen for months. This is not just hindsight.

BUT THE TICKET SAALLLEESSSS

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Burn Down Canberra posted:

Believe it or not I'd rather wrestling in Japan not die mate

the blood on moxley’s hands will be more than his own now

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Burn Down Canberra posted:

Blud the industry is extremely precarious right now. I even said I liked moxley and having the top champion work one of the promotions bigger tours is sorta the absolute minimum no ? I'm not demanding he lives in Japan forever

Box office concerns are perfectly valid

it’s all over bruv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

lmao imagine if people actually thought this sort of thing

wait, im being handed a note… oh……….. lmfao