Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Match Lineup

○Special Singles Match
Masha Slamovich vs Max the Impaler

Originally slated as a deathmatch for TJPW's Hikari Noa against GCW champion Masha Slamovich, instead it is the recently defeated International Princess champion Max the Impaler who looks to face Slamovich.

Should be sick as poo poo, tbh.

○Princess of Princess Championship Challenge Battle Royale(6??? wrestlers participating)
<Participating wrestlers>Mizuki, Rika Tatsumi, Shoko Nakajima, Maki Itoh, Yuki Kamifuku, Miu Watanabe
*The winner will receive the right to challenge for the current Princess of Princess Championship at the Ryogoku Kokugikan Tournament on March 31st.

With Maki Itoh out due to injury, the field for the Princess Challenge stays roughly the same as I would have said "Ol' White Dragon" Rika Tassumi, Mizuki, or Shoko Nakajima were my favorites to win going into it. Either way hoping Maki Itoh makes a swift and smooth recovery to go back to wrestling for Court Bauer and Brett Lauderdale and that Kamiyu picks up the dub.

○Miyu Yamashita & Yuki Aino vs HIMAWARI & Toga

TOGA AND HIMAWARI ARE GOING TO DIE. Miyu Yamashita defender her Princess of Princess belt in a sick main event at the 1.4 show, and Yuki Aino won a second reign as Princess Tag champ alongside outsider partner Ryo Mizunami. So that is TWO champs facing off against the Crazy Taxi rookie and the bad gear and elbow strikes rookie (HIMAWARI and Toga respectively)

○Pom Harajuku vs Kuishinbo Kamen

It's CLOWN v. CLOWN and I actually know nothing about Kuishinbo Kamen so that is as far as my analysis goes. I guess I can point out that Pom worked a love triangle angle with TJPW and Twitter married couple Raku and Ram at the 1.4 show, but given the rarities of Ram's appearances that is unlikely to have an effect on Pom's status within the company.

REMEMBER: FORKBOY IS WRONG, the show is not starting at 10PM ET/7PM Pacfiic, it's an hour earlier.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

The only time that matters is JST. It's unchanging and immovable, just as our lord and saviour Hideo Kojima intended

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
people keep trying to sell my on universal time, and I say "well yeah, I have to set my clocks to Japan time to follow wrestling"

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

karmicknight posted:

Match Lineup

○Special Singles Match
Masha Slamovich vs Max the Impaler

Originally slated as a deathmatch for TJPW's Hikari Noa against GCW champion Masha Slamovich, instead it is the recently defeated International Princess champion Max the Impaler who looks to face Slamovich.

Should be sick as poo poo, tbh.

○Princess of Princess Championship Challenge Battle Royale(6??? wrestlers participating)
<Participating wrestlers>Mizuki, Rika Tatsumi, Shoko Nakajima, Maki Itoh, Yuki Kamifuku, Miu Watanabe
*The winner will receive the right to challenge for the current Princess of Princess Championship at the Ryogoku Kokugikan Tournament on March 31st.

With Maki Itoh out due to injury, the field for the Princess Challenge stays roughly the same as I would have said "Ol' White Dragon" Rika Tassumi, Mizuki, or Shoko Nakajima were my favorites to win going into it. Either way hoping Maki Itoh makes a swift and smooth recovery to go back to wrestling for Court Bauer and Brett Lauderdale and that Kamiyu picks up the dub.

○Miyu Yamashita & Yuki Aino vs HIMAWARI & Toga

TOGA AND HIMAWARI ARE GOING TO DIE. Miyu Yamashita defender her Princess of Princess belt in a sick main event at the 1.4 show, and Yuki Aino won a second reign as Princess Tag champ alongside outsider partner Ryo Mizunami. So that is TWO champs facing off against the Crazy Taxi rookie and the bad gear and elbow strikes rookie (HIMAWARI and Toga respectively)

○Pom Harajuku vs Kuishinbo Kamen

It's CLOWN v. CLOWN and I actually know nothing about Kuishinbo Kamen so that is as far as my analysis goes. I guess I can point out that Pom worked a love triangle angle with TJPW and Twitter married couple Raku and Ram at the 1.4 show, but given the rarities of Ram's appearances that is unlikely to have an effect on Pom's status within the company.

REMEMBER: FORKBOY IS WRONG, the show is not starting at 10PM ET/7PM Pacfiic, it's an hour earlier.

I blame Jamie of Dramatic DDT (actually I think it's my gently caress up here but much easier to blame someone else who makes my life much easier)

Bummer Hikari misses out on her deathmatch, guess they'll just have to bring Masha back

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
either way we are live in shinjuku face

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Hello Namba

Not so secretly hoping Itoh's spot is taken by Nao as a reward for that dopematch with Mizuki on Thursday

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022

SG Bamboo posted:

Hello Namba

Not so secretly hoping Itoh's spot is taken by Nao as a reward for that dopematch with Mizuki on Thursday

I hope Nao gets the world. Having to give up the title the way she did really sucks.

It'd be funny though if she starts teaming with Mizuki to get the belts back.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Will watch this till Rampage, I wish they weren't conflicting!

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Was it Haru taking time off for school? Assuming that's what this is about

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
classic four match show, buying time by doing a longform interview.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
also Haku is on a sacred mission with no Raku, Misao, or Mahiro.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

This poor child just wants to leave the ring but Namba keeps talking to her

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022

SG Bamboo posted:

Was it Haru taking time off for school? Assuming that's what this is about

Runa's the one taking time off to prep for her high school entrance exam IIRC.

I always find it funny that when during the signings that she participates in happen, they usually make Haru be the one to lead things off and read the sheet. Guess they're trying to get her comfortable talking?

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

SG Bamboo posted:

This poor child just wants to leave the ring but Namba keeps talking to her

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

HamburgerTownUSA posted:

Runa's the one taking time off to prep for her high school entrance exam IIRC.

Ah, gotcha. Well, it'll give Haru time to have a standout singles match like that one Runa had with Hikari

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

HIMAWARI's theme surging it's way up my rankings, it's so insane

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

karmicknight posted:

also Haku is on a sacred mission with no Raku, Misao, or Mahiro.

Moxley trying to get tips from Hyper Misao on how to handle somebody like Toru Yano.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
CRAZY TAXI

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

karmicknight posted:

classic four match show, buying time by having both champions get full entrances.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Miyu hear to do a spin kick while taking her belt off and kick rear end... and she just now is all out of doing a spin kick while taking her belt off.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Toga is going to lay Miyu out with the elbow

then get quickly destroyed for her insolence

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
CRAZY TAXI

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

himawariiiiii

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

ELBOW :neckbeard:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
CRAZY STUNT

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
the rookies are learning, they are pooling their power.

oh nevermind.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Hell of a fight these rookies put up

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Taxi ride is over :smith:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
:hayter: Miyu

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Taxi ride is over :smith:

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

here comes clown-on-clown violence

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Clowns on screen.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
OLD GEAR POM

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Pom busting out her old gear for this clownfight

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Getting Okada in on the fun too

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

This fuckin clown :argh:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
incredible bitwork happening.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

:laffo: fast counted him

That match was incredibly entertaining

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022
I had no idea what to expect from this match but this somehow was exactly what I expected.