Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Ban-thing the man-things.
Welcome to the Kitbashin' & Unpainted Minis Thread! Here's where you show off kitbashes and other unpainted miniatures you haven't gotten to yet but are PRETTY DANG PROUD OF.

Show off your unpainted dudes (and bring them back when they're painted as a wacky ol' callback!), tell us of their morally ambiguous grey adventures, and take pride in what you've done as a foreward to what you're going to do. A world of possibilities in unpainted 28mm!

To kick us off, I've got four big galleries of unpainted plastic that I loved to do a big kitbash of. Behold!

Corpse Grinder Cults for Necromunda

Darkoath Savagers to make some Bloodreavers because GW doesn't sell those as much any more

Blooded for Kill Team (I ended up using them in Grimdark Future Firefight instead)

Squad of 10 Chaos Chosen w/ Mark of Khorne for an AoS Escalation League I'm doin' in February

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

I always like the Vostroyans, mostly because they have/had a metal commander unit guy with a Fargo hat.

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Super Waffle posted:

drat, I literally just finished painting my kitbashed chaos lord, hope it's still okay to post the Before pictures!

Post whatever you want in this thread, it is a free space for your hosed up lil guys

Davedave24 posted:

Those corpse grinders are fun. I just ordered some assorted sprues off of eBay to mush up into some turnip28 guys so I'll post them in here once I get to work on em.

Hey thanks! I've been thinking of looking at some non-GW sprues to make into scary guys of various kinds. Would love if there were more post apoc/cyberpunk+anime influenced games like Infinity that could be kitbashed.

Are infinity models on sprues or are they all pre-packaged monopose like the resins and metals of old?

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Seconding the crosspost.

Also I did not stop to conceive when I created this thread that I'd be driven to sorrow by people's outstanding greenstuff skills.

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

I bought a ton of bitz in a fugue state to keep converting my Slaves to Darkness army to a mixed coalition Tzeentch/Nurgle/Slaanesh/Khorne faction, even though The Meta:tm: choice would be to make my second blob of Chaos Warriors Nurgle instead of Tzeentch.

Anyway the bitz arrived today and I bought like 3 Tzeentch bits, 10 more Nurgle bits, and like 50,000 Slaanesh bitz (those are for a different squad tho) so now I'm puzzling if I should make the Tzeentch squad anyway and just improvise, or go with the Meta Strat:tm: since I have the right amount of Nurgs.

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Cease to Hope posted:

this is a repost but i need to sit down and take some pictures of other stuff

this is my favorite of this unit but most of the others have more conversion work

I LOV HIM

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Compromise: One eyehole, possibly with an oversized cork stuck in it.

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Got two imgur posts going up today, possibly three if the photo session with some Chaos Warriors goes good. I'll parcel em out so I'm not spamming the thread tho. Behold: Chaos Chosen of Khorne Squad 2

EDITED TO ADD: Two more galleries and a bonus guy
Kill Team Blooded Kitbash Stragglers

Chaos Warriors of Nurgle (Squad 1)

PLUS THIS GUY who will get a better picture when I paint him (probably)

sasha_d3ath fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Feb 3, 2024

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Small project today: Just some headswapped Soulsworn Questors

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

There is seriously no dearth of baldness in 40k, this one person can have some hair as a treat.

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

interior
crocodile
alligator
i drive a thousand sons movie theater

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016