Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol Elon successfully turned twitter into Gab

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Is twitter still hemorrhaging or did Elon somehow fix it?

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002

nobodygetshurt posted:

oh my god they used the basic rear end crowd-simulation that comes with 3D Studio Max. i recognize this anywhere.

goddamn this is embarrassing

if you have even close to that level of skill many of the people this appeals to will consider you to be a literal computer genius

years ago a couple of them were greatly impressed with me for being in a chatroom

Fishmasher fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Mar 29, 2024

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Frank Frank posted:

Is twitter still hemorrhaging or did Elon somehow fix it?

What do you think? :grin:

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Toxic Mental posted:

lol Elon successfully turned twitter into Gab

but Gab isnt a successful thing?

Also what happen to Frank? or all the other ripoffs that arent Truth that all died

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

PhazonLink posted:

but Gab isnt a successful thing?

Also what happen to Frank? or all the other ripoffs that arent Truth that all died

I’m right here?

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Speaking of Q, is that JFK Jr. guy still around or did the Deep State grab him?

Is he still with Trump or joining his cousin's campaign?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Mike Lindell’s Frank Speech server is probably in the back of a repo truck somewhere.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

The malding in the replies from Nazi and Gilead scum is off the scale.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Nocheez posted:

Doesn't the number of shares matter here? If there's 100 shares, then 49 is terrible. If there's a billion, $4 is better.

Washington Post posted:

How much is Donald Trump’s Truth Social actually worth?

Forget financial analysis. Even finding out how many shares there are is a challenge, and usually reliable data for the closing market capitalization on Wednesday range from $2.46 billion to $13.55 billion. The truth isn’t simple.

On a different note

NY Times posted:

How Justice Thomas’s ‘Nearly Adopted Daughter’ Became His Law Clerk
The Thomases and Ms. Clanton, a 29-year-old conservative organizer turned lawyer, have built such a close relationship that the couple informally refer to her as their “nearly adopted daughter.” Ms. Clanton, who was previously accused of sending racist text messages, including one that read “I HATE BLACK PEOPLE,” has lived in the Thomas home, assisted Ms. Thomas in her political consulting business and joined her in a “girls trip” to New York.

:lol:

I have twelve more pages of posting about gas stoves before I'm current on the thread. :smith:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

zone posted:

The malding in the replies from Nazi and Gilead scum is off the scale.

It’s insane, every loving reply

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

gotta say, all this talk about trump sitting in the shredded remains of the rnc pooping himself and not even bothering campaigning is sending my balls

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LordSloth posted:

On a different note

:lol:

I have twelve more pages of posting about gas stoves before I'm current on the thread. :smith:

:ssh: you don't have to be you can just Kramer through the door and lol

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Nunes is proudly maintaining Truth Social up until September when Trump pulls the rug out from under him and leaves him holding the bag

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Speedboat Jones posted:

He's Portuguese, which is technically Hispanic but not who you would usually think of as Hispanic first.

Edit: might sound weird, but I'm half Portuguese, and my whole family swears we're not Hispanic. They could always be full of poo poo though.

your family is right. ya’ll are iberian lusophones

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Mike Lindell’s Frank Speech server is probably in the back of a repo truck somewhere.

I imagine he's going to end up like Gregg Turkington of On Cinema and continue running his passion project from the combination home/workspace that is his car

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Carlos Lantana posted:

I live at the beach and spend my retirement smoking weed and watching the kangas mow my lawn

Hey man I'm sorry for how miserable you must be. I work a 9 to 5 for healthcare and it's what gives my life meaning.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Responses to Greg Abbot Executive order on antisemitism brings out his base

Worth noting almost every single nazi/maga/republican has a check mark

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Worth noting almost every single nazi/maga/republican has a check mark

the checkmark is now a great indicator if someone is a nazi, and despite his posturing, elon hasn't been able to block Blue Blocker, so now its super easy to remove them from your feed.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
People in that thread are real mad about Jewish people, like real real mad

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I am to believe that abbot is also a cuck

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

There shall not remain

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

An unbroken brain

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Carlos Lantana posted:

i watched Game Change this week as well as about 40 minutes of the Dayton rally
They are kidding themselves and trying to put a brave face on an ugly farce
Much like they did with palin
Trump will get memory holed by his cult and torn to shreds by the legal system once the election is lostr and nobody on the right will ever mention him again
Much like Palin

Why do all of your posts look like hot garbage? Not in content, but in format.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

cr0y posted:

Hey man I'm sorry for how miserable you must be. I work a 9 to 5 for healthcare and it's what gives my life meaning.

nursing is a good career
you can move to the beach

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

cr0y posted:

Why do all of your posts look like hot garbage? Not in content, but in format.

boomerbrain
its all slowly unravelling but in a nice way

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Why does no one talk about CRT anymore? my website https://www.stopcrt.com is losing clicks and views daily???? :cry:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Nooner posted:

I am to believe that abbot is also a cuck

Lucky jerk gets to sit in his cuck chair all day.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Squiggle posted:

Between this and his Zhukov, I am in love with Sinister Jon Hamm.
my dude

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I'm just gonna pretend this is his 30 Rock character.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

You really going to sit there and tell me you didn't set even one person on fire decades ago?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I wonder else he's been hiding from us.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Batterypowered7 posted:

You really going to sit there and tell me you didn't set even one person on fire decades ago?

i did to several but unlike john “ham” hamm i am human and showed remorse

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

You do think he would show some remorse about it after going to rehab and owning up to having been a loving lousy mean alcoholic. But I guess when you're a star they let you do it

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

That's fine. I guess you're just losers then.

Every time Jon Hamm isn’t on the screen, people should be asking “where’s the remorse for being accused of setting a person on fire in the 90s?”

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

so did he try to burn someone to death or just set someone on fire, my friends and I set each other on fire more than I'd like to admit when we were in high school and skating all the time and jackass was on

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

so did he try to burn someone to death or just set someone on fire, my friends and I set each other on fire more than I'd like to admit when we were in high school and skating all the time and jackass was on

It was a frat hazing thing where he lit some pledge's jeans on fire. So yeah more dumb drunk rear end in a top hat than intent to murder but still pretty bad

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Back in my day, we gave people a hotfoot:

Stick a match in a hole in their shoe, or sandal, or flip-flop, and light the exposed head with another match.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Man, I miss the days I could set people on fire. I was asked to stop when that one guy found out cheap suits melt rather than blaze.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

what about me though? did greg abbot specifically mention me by name and make a law protecting MEEE

if not texas, america, and probably the entire milky way galaxy have fallen