Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
How much of Trumpy's body mass is straight-up amphetamines at this point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog

At least they got the hands right

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog
His tweets have become so deranged you could claim that the account is made up of AI chatbots left running for far too long and I'd believe you 100%.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog
Walkout (into the unforgiving rays of the greenhouse-effected Sun)

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog
I will not stop mocking this fat orange despot until he is finally so destitute that he wears one of those "wine barrel with suspenders" outfits in public

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog

:five:

This thread has been amazing as of late

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog
The trail-off-to-moan is pretty much a textbook incontinence moment.

Poor ol' Trumpy; thought of Russians and voided his bowels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog

nine-gear crow posted:

It's gonna be interesting because the guy who's actually running the RNC is the dude who masterminded the Swift Boat Veterans For Truth con back in 2004. The actual brains and money guy behind the scenes, not Jerome Corsi. So it's going to be a hilarious tug of war between an actually politically dangerous and knowledgeable son of a bitch who's had 20 years to hone his already perfected craft of destroying people using their strengths against them, vs. Donald Trump and his nepo criminal fail family gang who just want to suck the RNC dry of cash to pay for Daddy's legal holdups.

Lmao, this dude's immaculate, decades-long plot to steer the minds of the American right is about to be torpedoed in the span of about 2 hours by a failing steak salesman who can only speak in sentence-fragments