Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

rotinaj posted:

I mean, if a small, insular community could swing 10k or 20k votes, that would be a worrying thing in a swing state like Pennsylvania

That being said, I have my doubts that Scotty Presler has been burning up the gravel roads, shaking hands with every single Amish person and convincing them to vote Trump
what else is he gonna do?
and it's like shooting fish in a barrel because they're already in a cult. it'd be like going to a scale model convention to sell suspenders
god drat imagine if he had this much energy for any cause other than supporting evil people who hate him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002

Propaganda Hour posted:

HAHHAHAH

You know what they say: as goes the Pennsylvania Dutch, so goes the country.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Silly Burrito posted:

eventually we'll have an all dog NBA AND DO YOU WANT THAT
As someone who watches the Puppy Bowl every year, there is no YES emoji large enough. Aussie shepherd at point, beagle at shooting guard, doberman at small forward, boxer at power forward, and great dane at center. On the bench we have a corgi, shiba, standard poodle, and irish wolfhound. There's so many ways to build a team of dogs.

Also I say this hoping it ends up like the Puppy Bowl and it's just dogs playing around and being goofy dogs. The points don't matter.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

kazil posted:

please stop being mean to Mike Johnson he's having a really rough time

Good to know his life is complete poo poo. I'm happy for him.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Huge

https://twitter.com/NBCPolitics/status/1768170353061183501?s=20

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Loved these ads. The narrator was the guy who played Kingpin on the Spider-Man cartoon.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

But will be the 495,523rd time a politician's wallet has gone there.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Probably for the best, 59 is too old for a first-time pregnancy

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Millions of americans about to be stupified that it's a normal looking health clinic. Where are all the demons and dead babies?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Grey Cat posted:

Millions of americans about to be stupified that it's a normal looking health clinic. Where are all the demons and dead babies?

in "the back of the store" where they also keep unlimited supplies of diet shasta

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

InsertPotPun posted:

what else is he gonna do?
and it's like shooting fish in a barrel because they're already in a cult. it'd be like going to a scale model convention to sell suspenders
god drat imagine if he had this much energy for any cause other than supporting evil people who hate him

Oh, I wouldn’t be surprised if he is trying to do that, I am just saying he will fail because he always fails

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Catastrophe posted:

I'll shut up about this group someday but........

The religion I grew up in actually discouraged voting. I was basically taught that voting for one of those sinful, flawed humans basically means you stand behind whatever they do so your vote for a person who then starts an international conflict that results in one or more deaths means you yourself are now responsible for those deaths and your soul is forever tainted. So don't vote.

So they are just the online left then. What’s their account name?

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

Gotta be a loving photoshop. The Amish would never, ever fly anything from their buggies. A lot of them don't even use buttons or allow a seat on a bicycle.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

New money scheme unlocked

Creepy getting ultrasound of someone else’s fetus

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Dapper_Swindler posted:

So they are just the online left then. What’s their account name?

jw.org

don't go there.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Demon Of The Fall posted:

when trump actually wins in November and probably does carry PA, Scott Pressler is going to be very insufferable

going to be?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Catastrophe posted:

jw.org

don't go there.

Oh I know them. Yeah. Sorry about that goon friend. Those nuts are nuts.

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

Demon Of The Fall posted:

when trump actually wins in November and probably does carry PA, Scott Pressler is going to be very insufferable

Isn't Pressler going to Alaska soon to "help" get rid of ranked voting?

After the Amish he's going for the Inuit vote. Hope he gets eaten by a grizzly or polar bear. Wolves will do too.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Catastrophe posted:

jw.org

don't go there.

Even after they were one of the religions that did get explicitly targeted by the Nazis?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

I just looked up Lara Trump on Wikipedia because I was curious about her background/work history.

Holy poo poo. :stare:

BA in Communication from her home state university (NC), AA at the French Culinary Institute in NY, then out of nowhere a producer at Inside Edition from 2012 to 2016.

The RNC is hosed. :sickos:

It's gonna be interesting because the guy who's actually running the RNC is the dude who masterminded the Swift Boat Veterans For Truth con back in 2004. The actual brains and money guy behind the scenes, not Jerome Corsi. So it's going to be a hilarious tug of war between an actually politically dangerous and knowledgeable son of a bitch who's had 20 years to hone his already perfected craft of destroying people using their strengths against them, vs. Donald Trump and his nepo criminal fail family gang who just want to suck the RNC dry of cash to pay for Daddy's legal holdups.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Liquid Chicken posted:

After the Amish he's going for the Inuit vote. Hope he gets eaten by a grizzly or polar bear. Wolves will do too.

No endangered animals should eat something that gross. He should be eaten by some sort of overpopulated creature like a sort of insect.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Liquid Chicken posted:

He's sickly enough that they might avoid him entirely.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Grey Cat posted:

No endangered animals should eat something that gross. He should be eaten by some sort of overpopulated creature like a sort of insect.

He's also way too stringy. Anything that tried to eat him would starve to death before they finished consuming him.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

nine-gear crow posted:

He's also way too stringy. Anything that tried to eat him would starve to death before they finished consuming him.

He is the Celery Man we were promised

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/TrumpWatch/status/1768271928232484882

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

nine-gear crow posted:

A black and white photo of a polar bear passing Pressler a can of condensed milk.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

:yeshaha:

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

boy he's sure on-track to win PA and clinch 270 now

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Regalingualius posted:

Even after they were one of the religions that did get explicitly targeted by the Nazis?

Argh... I'm holding back here because this is not the thread intended for this subject matter but, yeah, that happened. Their staunch refusal to participate in non-theocratic, man-made governments meant they refused military service and that didn't exactly go down well for them.

Even my uncle Mick spent time in jail here in the US because those beliefs made him refuse military service after being drafted as an eligible soldier. His thoughts were that he wasn't rejecting the place he lived but was not ok with picking up a firearm against others. Feel what you will about that.

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

Stable genius move

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

They are really, actually, getting high on their own supply. This is incredible.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Great job! :bravo:

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

nine-gear crow posted:

It's gonna be interesting because the guy who's actually running the RNC is the dude who masterminded the Swift Boat Veterans For Truth con back in 2004. The actual brains and money guy behind the scenes, not Jerome Corsi. So it's going to be a hilarious tug of war between an actually politically dangerous and knowledgeable son of a bitch who's had 20 years to hone his already perfected craft of destroying people using their strengths against them, vs. Donald Trump and his nepo criminal fail family gang who just want to suck the RNC dry of cash to pay for Daddy's legal holdups.

Lmao, this dude's immaculate, decades-long plot to steer the minds of the American right is about to be torpedoed in the span of about 2 hours by a failing steak salesman who can only speak in sentence-fragments

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

i wanna see Harris speed climb the rock wall.

can she atleast get a decent time?

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

Probably a good thing, it’s got to be bad PR when republicans are constantly getting dinged for attempting mail in vote fraud.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol That's incredible.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

PhazonLink posted:

i wanna see Harris speed climb the rock wall.

can she atleast get a decent time?
She's in line to be the new metaloid maniac

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

rotinaj posted:

Oh, I wouldn’t be surprised if he is trying to do that, I am just saying he will fail because he always fails
oh yeah, he'd fall off the road into a ditch in the first mile, you're right, my bad

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Grey Cat posted:

My parents hosed up by not making me part wolf part cat and part dragon.

I know of an island where you can live the last one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
The Amish don’t need mail in voting. It is of the devil