Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

I see what you did there. (It's pretty easy, since ducks have a field of vision spanning 340 degrees.)

~SMcD

:lol:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

I see what you did there. (It's pretty easy, since ducks have a field of vision spanning 340 degrees.)

~SMcD

https://arstechnica.com/science/2024/01/the-white-house-has-its-own-pharmacy-and-boy-was-it-shady-under-trump/

quote:

For years, the White House Medical Unit, run by the White House Military Office, provided the full scope of pharmaceutical services to senior officials and staff—it stored, inventoried, prescribed, dispensed, and disposed of prescription medications, including opioids and sleep medications. However, it was not staffed by a licensed pharmacist or pharmacy support staff, nor was it credentialed by any outside agency.

It focuses on the Trump administration, but apparently has existed since 2009.

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

~SMcD

Hazo posted:

Jesse Kelly, already well known for being one of the biggest idiots in the right wing griftosphere, doesn’t appear to know what contagious diseases are

https://x.com/jessekellydc/status/1753514142340731228?s=46&t=Y9tN5g_IyRiifSxBmqZbkw

I wonder how he felt about Ebola during the Obama administration

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

~SMcD

Nooner posted:

Why would Putin dunk on Tucker, doesnt clowning on your idiot negate the useful part?

Probably because he’s not really useful anymore

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

~SMcD

Neodymium posted:

The response to that ad at the Super Bowl watch I was at was confusion, followed by someone going "Wait, that's the crazy Kennedy".

So lol at sinking that much money into an ad with no narrative message to try to set a tone beyond "KENNEDY", when his rep is literally "the crazy Kennedy".

Haha, my 70 something aunt said the exact same thing.

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

~SMcD

Outrail posted:

Does anyone have the name of the guy who troll right wing protests by acting even stupider than they are until they tell him to gently caress off and try to beat him up? I think he wears a trump cape.

Michael Picard?

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

~SMcD

500+ posts in the last 6 hours, wtf happened today?

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

~SMcD

DemihumanResources posted:

check out this sweet orb

https://youtu.be/Ib2Vl7JEjfc?si=6X57D18APBLxKeDx

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

~SMcD

lol the log cabin republican chair’s name is Moran

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

~SMcD

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Also apologies

I want to stop using my image host and use what I did before through the shortcuts app on my phone but now all sudden I get that error when I try to upload a photo

You can use this one, been some discussion about it in the awful.app thread https://www.icloud.com/shortcuts/488a23285f6341b7a229a5f4e9fdc573

It uses a public API key that a goon got off their website so no guarantees it will keep working but gets the job done in the meantime