Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Charlie Kirk: Man can you imagine what a nightmare it would be if the MAGA patriots tried to overthrow Congress? I bet it wouldn't be an embarrassing shitshow at all!

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

pro starcraft loser posted:

He had two guns pointing directly to his junk.

It was foretold.

And all of the little ball ornaments on the christmas tree? And the two little christmas trees on the table literally made of balls???

It was meant to be

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

What if I don't want my q-anussy filled with presidential cummies, what should i do then

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

WHY BONER NOW posted:

No! we want him to live long enough to see consequences. Long enough to watch his lovely empire become disintegrated, his kids become impoverished, his name to become associated with ultimate loser. Let him die of old age in a god drat cell

you don't understand how rich people work if you think Donald Trump, Don Jr, Eric, or Ivanka are ever going to be "impoverished"

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Fuckin unbelievable how lovely the Trump/Pence meme game was, like it's so easy check this out

Put TRUMP PENCE at the top, at the bottom put I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE

Instant 2020 win. Good thing this is no longer possible since Mike Pence got married to a horse in 2022 and that makes him ineligible (according to the constitution)

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Coolguye posted:

i think that's true for donny t. not sure about his kids.

like, donny t inexplicably has enough social capital that he can endlessly grift money from gullible fuckwits, but after he dies and the fines for his MANY crimes bankrupt every company he's ever touched and no inheritance is left, what are the kids gonna do, exactly?

none of the trumpenstaffel likes any of them. at least ivanka is loving kushner, I think he's got his own money, but don jr and eric have never been successful at anything in their lives and i doubt any heiresses are lining up for either of them.

Don Jr and Eric are going to be rich failsons just like every other rich failson that has ever lived, don't even fret. Eric is probably the worse off of the two since he seems to have no ambition or ability, meaning he'll probably become the next CEO of Sears or some poo poo.

Ivanka has as much social capital as her father and married into a rich family so she's gonna be fine too

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Toxic Mental posted:

I promise to only be a dictator one day one (of the thread)

Please sir, look at the tears in my eyes and just tell me one thing: how do you defeat magnets?

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Junk posted:

i mean his tweets havent been posted here in a while

edit: or Xes whatever

The correct term now is "fart"

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Steadiman posted:

What's funny is that, after all trump's attacks and insults, Ron is absolutely going to pull a Cruz and endorse him as the greatest president and human being ever

I want the Trump + Rhonda version of the Trump + Romney photo

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

kazil posted:

How come they didn't have a demonstration for Taserballz?

Because Taserballz wound up being antifa, what with him killing a terrorist

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

kazil posted:

Shouldn't he be a hero then? Because he killed an antifa? :thunk:

MAGA chuds don't understand an ouroboros

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Trump status today

Isolation: INCREASING
Diapers: OVERFLOWING
Dementia: OVERWHELMING

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Post itt every time Biden calls Trump a loser

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Donald Trump Jr: "I don't know this Donald Trump person"

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Oh a Matt Walsh post? Hey thread not sure if you knew this but Matt Walsh is not a running expert so no need to post his takes, in fact the only things that he's an expert in are all related to his diaper fetish and I'd prefer if that didn't get posted anyway

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Toxic Mental posted:

:siren: Mod challenge time :siren:

Person who guesses closest without going over Trump's fine for his NYC civil trial with the RACIST IG Letitia James gets a gift cert.

People who is closest while going over gets a special one-of-a-kind handmade 6er image courtesy of me.

86 million TRUMP BUX, AVAILABLE NOW FOR A LIMITED TIME

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

lmao

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Oscar Wild posted:

It's all intentional. Republicans live to either cut taxes or stonewall government action.

Don't take this as an own, the takeaway for most voters is "government doesn't work"

Don't forget lusting for the death of minorities and stripping away basic rights; a stalled out House is the best possible outcome when Republicans are in control

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

I can't wait for Rudy Giuliani to convince Jimmy Dean to write a song for Donald Trump, maybe they can put it in a commercial

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

How is a crime president supposed to do crimes without immunity???

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

beef sweat posted:

He keeps missing a crucial step every time he tweets this same poo poo:
“Every president that leaves office after publicly committing crimes and bragging about their crimes on national television every chance they get will be indicted”

:chaostrump: "That could have been any 6'3 215 pound president"

Video footage: "Look at me, Donald Trump, committing crimes!"

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Coolguye posted:

unlike donny t, however, musk has had a lot of much more public failures that crack the mythos.

lol are we talking about the same donald trump

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

staberind posted:

Uh, No, places that have self checkout and cut down drastically on employing staff, are on the other side of the class war. are you sure you want to align with them?

Self checkouts are fine when they're being added as a convenient option for shoppers, they're like a self-regulating kind of express lane (probably why express lanes seem to have gone extinct in most stores). They're not fine when stores are just trying to cut staffing to the bone. Our local Target has around 8 self-checkout lanes, but that's in addition to around 10 human cashiers on a typical day - this is the way.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

lmao

And furthermore, lol

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Chuds think that it's immigrants making healthcare expensive instead of our for-profit Insurance-backed bullshit system

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Oops the mri machine broke, it's full of tamales again

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

It is very important FOR AMERICA that I not be forced to pay for my crimes

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Can you imagine how crazy it would be if someone like Donald Trump could be elected president, like I can't even make up what that reality would be like it must be insane. I bet in that reality the world's richest man spends billions of dollars to read his ex-girlfriend's messages and the military sends a fighter jet to shoot down a balloon

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Outpost22 posted:

EDIT: ^^^^^^^^ I should check that out.

Wait, EV's don't require gas or oil changes? :confused:

No gas to fill up on, just a plug in my garage. No oil to change. Brake pads generally get less wear too since most of the braking is regen. No point in having a clutch or a gearbox. Although tire tread wears out faster

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Captain Fargle posted:

I'm someone with a severe anxiety disorder and a lot of the doomer stuff and just news in general lately has been really getting to me. It's hard not to spiral a lot.

I'm looking for some reasurrance that it really is doomer poo poo and Trump isn't just going to sweep back into the White Hourse and put all my trans friends in camps.

Biden is still more likely to get re-elected right? That hasn't suddenly changed?

Sorry but there's a real chance that Trump wins the white house. Anyone calling that doomerism is just sticking their head in the sand

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Renreeja posted:

whats trump got going for him this time?

Mostly the same thing he had going for him in 2016 and 2020: the country is full of very stupid people.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

The best thing that could happen is Donald Trump wins the republican nomination, at the convention he chokes to death on a hot dog live on stage, and the republicans tear each other apart accusing each other of giving trump a lethal hot dog

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

LividLiquid posted:

"Radical left democrats conspired to murder our greatest President."

I said the BEST thing dipshit, that wouldn't be the best

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

muscles like this! posted:

Maybe if DeSantis had eked out a close loss he could have convinced the FL legislature to change the rules about him not being allowed to run again but he's got that loser stink on him now.

What he needs to do is get a menagerie of stinks, that's what Trump does and you can notice the loser stink but the piss, poo poo, and ketchup stenches may distract you

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

I respect your support of a party that wants to kill us

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

:qq: It was one terrorism. Just one

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

I missed the last 50 or so pages of the last thread, what happened with hal?

hal has begun serving his sentence for breaching the capitol on Jan 6

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Infinitum posted:

President Good Brains at it again
https://twitter.com/BigBlueWaveUSA/status/1749519924559798755

Ah yes a war from the 50s-70s and one from the 90s. The same war!

Trump could drop dead tomorrow and he'd still be the Republican nominee

Fuuuuuck I've never seen him get so bad. Watching this felt like watching McConnel stroke out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxuPJfXhLHg