Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Yates
Jan 29, 2010

He was just 17...

New thread on the most holiest of days. God bless Ashli Babbit and God bless that guy who blew her loving head off.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yates
Jan 29, 2010

He was just 17...

CitizenKain posted:

5 people voted for Asa Hutchinson.

Asa Hutchinson
Bsa Hutchinson
Csa Hutchinson
Dsa Hutchinson
Donald Trump Jr

Yates
Jan 29, 2010

He was just 17...

kazil posted:

Mr. Trump is then likely to promote the chairman of the North Carolina Republican Party, Michael Whatley

Dentist to the Stars?

Yates
Jan 29, 2010

He was just 17...

So wtf is this Sydney Sweeney thing? I've tried to figure it out and is it really just the fact she was showing off her banging rack somehow ended wokeness? Did I not understand what wokeness was? Was wokeness actually just not seeing great tits on tv?

Yates
Jan 29, 2010

He was just 17...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yates
Jan 29, 2010

He was just 17...

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Wow MAGA/Moms4Liberty got smashed last night in school boards

Unfortunately they almost swept in my school district. We had 3 seats up and they won 2 handily. That makes 3 or 4 on the board now. Shits getting bad.