Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
hunter cant be the new Ben G. Hazi because regressives dont even know about Ben

Vilerats/Sean Smith's mom got cancelled faster than the business credit cards Mitt cancelled in 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

Trump should never actually just run for president again.

The only part he seems to actually like is where he campaigns and his parade of hogs hoot about how great he is. He should just do a never ending tour of rallies, but he's never actually on the ballot.

reminds me of year 1 stuff where he wanted to do a victory lap rallies.

oh and victory lap rallies in years 2-4.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
reminder that the proud boys named themselves after a disney's Aladdin, the broadway music song for some reason.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Tucker has extreme "kid sitting in his dad's shop and was told to not touch anything" energy in that pic

but Tuck already has a workshop that he doesnt touch?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

tek79 posted:

Imagine if Biden made America great again. MAGA would be sooooooo pissed.

there's a timeline where Dark Biden steals MAGA and then continues to steal all regressive memes.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Roger Ailes is having daily meetings with Rush , cant the women of Fox ask for desks and better dress codes?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
if they did BG checks than the lols from Santos wouldnt have happened.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
he's also in a red void.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
im surprised there's only 94 official hats. thought it would be in the hundreds

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
do we have to use dollars?

what about Donnie hats or Donnie bucks?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
didnt Donnie inflate his hotel prices to higher than 4k per night for the secret service and other countries staying at his stuff?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

InsertPotPun posted:

i forget the exact numbers but he rammed them right up against the spending limit and refused to let them share his offices. secret service had to rent entire floors of his buildings.

they also had to use obama's toilet in his garage because kushner and ivanka refused to let them use theirs. they then wrecked obama's toilet

why is obama's toilet near kushner and ivanka's? I thought the kushner and ivanka thing was, they refused to live in DC and wanted to live in one of the rich people satellite places around DC, and then also refused secret service/the help using their house so the Service had to use rent-a-johns.

also apparently they were bad neighbors and everyone hated them.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

spunkshui posted:

Lady you literally told us at the end of December that you would pardon Trump if he’s found guilty, so how does that have him answer for anything.

she said that last year though.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I really hope there is no “decorum” for when this orange rear end in a top hat dies. As in no democrats show up including Democrat presidents

nah they should show up and blow Vuvuzelas or farts on loud speakers

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

ded posted:

pleasure to serve sir!!! he said with tears in his eyes as he died

footnote : agent died from popcorn lung due to 4 years of protecting hamburger prez.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Donnie court drawings no longer have purple, does that mean his power is waning or he exorcise the ghost haunting him?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

klugman posted:

does she only do Right leg day?

she's a crossfitter, she does what destroys joints and zero chin ups.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Pook Good Mook posted:

I've lived in many snowy places. Iowa is EASILY the worst at dealing with it.

i love how one of the first things people do at the start of winter is re-learn that snow/winter is a thing. oh and complain in summer its tooo hot after saying how they love warm/snowless winters.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
wonder if its because he keeps saying election crap or an ad buy check bounced?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

vaginite posted:

I wonder if Trump skipped the debates to deliberately keep himself out of the public conscious and keep it from being well known he's gonna be the nom. Like his chuds will line up and pack the primaries, and normies won't realize he's gonna be the nom until it's too late to stop it. Then I guess he's relying on Biden being unpopular, legislative fuckery,

loyalists in the poll stations, violent "ID Checkers",
etc. to push him across the finish line?

reminder the last two can be mitigated by non regressives becoming poll workers.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Jelly posted:

Isn't eHarmony the super Christian one?

drat ive forgotten that site existed, going by wikipedia it went woke in 2015/16 when it finally allowed THEGAYAGENDA on its platform.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I think thats libs of tik tok's real/personal account?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
remember when a McCain(or Rommeny??) supporter said an Obama supporter craved a B into her cheek?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
even if those 10 wars were bad, they were all done within the legal frame work of being prez?

Don took boxes during moving out day.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
he's talking about covid/biological immunity.

also during covid he was talking about legal immunity.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

MrQwerty posted:

because mark cuban is a dumbass as well

should have went for blood and poked the failed actor dream and being ousted from his own propaganda machine.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
so Tuck is in favor or increasing budgets for sun research and hardening the infrastructure and other systems right?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
but I worship "moon god?" ?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
isnt Tuck in the Swanson tv dinner family and therefore megafoodcorp money rich?

why cant he have a normal desk and a home studio like his old fox one?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
ah yes that guy reaching into his coat , thats an antifa rear end.

also a failed rear end attempt that hasnt been reported on in the hours or days since the pic was posted??

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Frank Frank posted:

The cynic in me says they want to cause a shutdown but want it to occur as close to the election as possible.

as close to Nov E day so its fresh in everyone's mind that Team R did it?!?

or are they stupid enough to thing the Fed. gov. shutting down shuts down elections?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
^corn state wanted to feel important with da first big prez event.

maybe this is the timeline where he loses Iowa in nov due to loses here.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Dapper_Swindler posted:

https://twitter.com/CGasparino/status/1746892713029472645

lol if he actually implodes himself like dean philips.

lol the last time I heard of No Labels was like 2023 spring or summer, after a large astroterf push from NPR during jan and feb.

oh and lol at this god drat loving lie. "move away from the left"

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

TulliusCicero posted:

It's almost like a heavily red state is not a bellwether of American politics

Wierd

if its not a bellweather then how come the news says its a bellweather every 4 years?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
also Don's going to be a sore winner and say his 99.9999999% win was stollen.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

"after 9/11 I have hard feelings for mooselms. also gently caress dem city folk and THOSE people."

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
drat look at those nice squarish districts.

Iowa should be forced to have squiggle districts

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

nine-gear crow posted:

Visibly making GBS threads himself and then having a stroke so he loses motor control and lands face first in his own poo poo?

also all the pizza he bought causes his peeps to poo poo.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
why is the NJ guy there when he already dropped out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
why dont they do something about the users/buyers?