Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

YES

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

I just assume its an "opt-out" thing at this point

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Catastrophe posted:

e: nope, I see this thread's owner is just as bad

Lmfao

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

My favorite part is when he admits its all tit for tat bullshit. "Well if our guy can get removed for allegations then I heard some allegations about your guy" lmao

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Grey Cat posted:

GOD MADE TRUMP poop his pants

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

South Park sucks

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

The sex number page

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Post itt every time you lol that trump put it out

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

"You complained about us so I'm gonna complain about you, that's the facts"

Lmao just absolute grade school playground level mentality with these chucklefucks

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Mad Hamish posted:

Mods please probe anyone who starts and continues a goddamned self-checkout derail, this is the thread for loling at a mush-brained criminal rapist and child molestor who somehow became president of the United States and served room-temperature McDonald's to a football team and thought it was the greatest thing in the world.

And also gawking at the GOP freakshow, I guess.

:hai:

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

:lolrudy: big hands deserve a big five :bigfive:

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Nocheez posted:

Someone Photoshop the trump hands court sketch but he's at the MTG tournament and taking pictures behind people's rear end cracks.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Escape From Noise posted:

I also I had a dream that somebody was selling a "twisted bagel soft taco". So you can look forward to that I guess.

*angrily crumpling up the papers on my drawing board*

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

:yeshaha:

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Didgeridorks

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Shishkahuben posted:

It kinda rules that trungo hasn't, to my knowledge, elaborated on any campaign promises, hopes for the future, or policies or anything. Every rally has just been vowing to punish anyone who's ever wronged him, or complaining about poo poo that doesn't exist, like needing an ID to go to the grocery store. Seriously, what the gently caress is he talking about?

Donny Two Scoops' Platform is the following:

1. Build a wall
2. Drill drill drill
3. Revenge

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Tumble posted:

What’s so funny about this kind of poo poo, the fact that he brings TERRIBLE pizza and the like, is that his campaign can’t even do the barest bit of research to help endear themselves (also it’s crazy that they don’t need to but still) to the locals by figuring out where the “good spots” are in these small towns. Like, you don’t visit a small town and hit up Denny’s for breakfast, you go to the diner.

Instead he just brings a bunch of gas station pizza because he can’t be bothered to have his people call a local pizza spot.

The average town in Iowa is 4 antique stores a dollar general a subway and a Casey's

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Must be a slow lol day this thread is getting lovely

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Escape From Noise posted:

Piss drinking is a whole other thing.

:eyepop: :lolrudy:

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Post ITT every time you LOL that Trump is a Colossal Man

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

big nipples big life posted:

are your boobs inversely proportional to your morals?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Amazing username/post energy

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

2024 US Presidential Election Toxx Thread!

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

What the gently caress is wrong with this thread

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

:cumpolice: are here, time to :sweep:

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

:toughguy: don't start this nonsense again

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

kazil posted:

anyone need some good news?

:eyepop: yowza! Looks like we've got some Nikkimentum!

I hope she stays in to the end, shambling across the finish line

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Data Graham posted:

Yeah this is why I was calling out the "six million" claim yesterday. Like I mean come on, you're talking a Los Angeles size city moving into the US over the past three years? This doesn't even pass the sniff test and nobody's pushing back on it. I'd thought the immigration numbers were on the order of like 40K/year

But that'll be the number chuds throw out from now on

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

MrQwerty posted:

She also opened her speech at the national prayer breakfast with a story about how she woke up to her randy boyfriend and hosed him right before she showed up

FAKE NEWS! She told a story about how her fiance tried to but she explicitly said "he can wait"

The Locator posted:

Florida doesn't have a shared border with a foreign nation the last time I checked. They have a biggish moat around most of their state.

Over 400,000 Cubans were encountered by CBP in 2023. The state has over 1300 miles (2100km) of coastline, which makes it a very popular entry point for undocumented migrants and also for drugs.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Nocheez posted:

My brain is malfunctioning looking for the right word. Claimant?

Plaintiff

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

So many new posts I thought were lols and it was just goons being aggro and posting about each other.

Dont make me start handing out probes for posting about posters and instead post lols.

:yooge: CONFLICT OF INTEREST!! BIASED JUDGE!! RIGGED AND STOLLEN

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Vire posted:

Because it is not a conflict of interest to have worked with someone 20-30 years ago. There was nothing to bring up this is stupid.

:yeah:

It's desperate chud cope, that's all

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

E nm

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

TulliusCicero posted:

What's the like, actual evidence of this?

Holy poo poo these people are gullible

Just vibes, baby

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

No, it's the case everyone thinks that happened in

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Holy gently caress take super bowl chat elsewhere

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

kazil posted:

it's called hentai

And it's art.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

withak posted:

Taylorchat is more interesting than Trumpchat at the moment.

:hmmwrong:

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Chrpno posted:

Oh do we hate Fetterman now?? I thought we loooooooved him and wanted to marry him cause he wore big boy shorts and was sassy. Please update

Read the post you quoted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Chimp_On_Stilts posted:

When is Engoron's ruling expected? For some reason I thought it was today but I guess not.
Either today or tomorrow.
He said by end of January. Goons put a lot of expectation on today because it's the last Monday of the month. 2 days left.