Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

geeko55
Jun 11, 2013

Toxic Mental posted:

:siren: Mod challenge time :siren:

Person who guesses closest without going over Trump's fine for his NYC civil trial with the RACIST IG Letitia James gets a gift cert.

People who is closest while going over gets a special one-of-a-kind handmade 6er image courtesy of me.

Put me in for $328 million

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

geeko55
Jun 11, 2013

Toxic Mental posted:

The Last Call 328 million
geeko55 $328 million - OVERLAP

drat, should have been even slightly more specific, my bad

geeko55
Jun 11, 2013

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah me too

geeko55
Jun 11, 2013

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Mods, can we get this for the next few weeks?

this tag is incredible lmao

would love this also

geeko55
Jun 11, 2013

Feels like a long time coming, I've been waiting for these numbers for a while, and the lols will taste extra sweet with my overlap sixer

geeko55
Jun 11, 2013

It's a few pages back but this made me laugh so hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

geeko55
Jun 11, 2013

It really is amazing to me how MAGA-types can simultaneously think that Trump should have immunity to do "things related to the election" and Biden shouldn't have the exact same "immunity", somehow. They really do just want a Republican God-King who's free to rule without oversight, but the moment it's a Democrat those same benefits applied to someone they don't like makes their heads explode.

I get that there's no making sense of it both ways, but it is boggling how many people ignore reality if they don't like what it means to them.