Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Flip flops are great when you want to be barefoot but don't want to step in dog poo poo or on broken glass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

jokes posted:

Love the implication by Trump's side that since something has never happened before, the system is entirely unable to deal with it. No president in the history of presidents has smeared poo poo on the walls of congress, so is it really illegal?

Trump's side isn't arguing if it was illegal. The question is just if Trump can be held accountable for the crimes.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Toxic Mental posted:

:siren: Mod challenge time :siren:

Person who guesses closest without going over Trump's fine for his NYC civil trial with the RACIST IG Letitia James gets a gift cert.

People who is closest while going over gets a special one-of-a-kind handmade 6er image courtesy of me.

$421 million dollars.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Uhhh how exactly does this work?

Affirmative action.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Apparently his lawyers objected because he said Trump could do it but only if he talked about things relevant to this trial

Well now they can complain about the unjust judge not letting Trump have a jury or making closing arguments in his trial.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The Last Call posted:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1745280894720504075

Remember how Jimmy Carter becoming president had to give up his peanut farm?

He must be pissed.

And Republicans wanted to impeach people for how much again?

But Biden is the one working for the Chinese to bring down our democracy!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Gomez Chamberlain posted:

Lol I live right next to this Target, I was not at all surprised they were closing it when 6 months before they whittled the staff down to 10. They blamed theft and homelessness lmfao get fuct Target. The Bartell's (now owned by Rite-Aid) said the same thing but their problem was the same: they slashed staff.

They slashed their staff because of all the shoplifting, they weren't making any income.

It's definitely because of the shoplifting, and not because their prices are high and people shop elsewhere.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Stoatbringer posted:

This handy graphic from Fox explains the clear difference between the criminal money for Hunter and the ethical payment for Trump.

Yea but China got at least $80 million in services out of Trump. He gave them a bargain!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

RVWinkle posted:

Relax, we've moved on to grape discussion

I'm buying grapes right now in the self checkout lane. Now I am yelling at the attendant asking why the bag wasn't $2.99 that was advertised on the shelf.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Data Graham posted:

Commander-in-chief

cashing in my yearly pedantry token allotment early

Commander in chief? Don't tease people now.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Apollodorus posted:

A snowstorm? At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your caucus?

Seems pretty suspect with global warming and all. How can there be snow in Iowa if there's global warming? Just doesn't make sense. Got to blame Biden.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Codependent Poster posted:

Republicans probably think that the weather dominator from GI Joe is a real thing.

Why do you think the weather was nice during the Trump presidency? You didn't see any blizzards when Trump was in office. Crooked Joe loving you over again.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Waffle House posted:

As a draft dodger, the large man's propensity to poo poo-talk and denigrate the military really is loving mystifying.

I think you'd find that Trump didn't dodge the draft. He made the draft strong and better in many ways.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

kw0134 posted:

lmao, you don't get file for a continuance at 3:59 PM on a friday three days after the announcement of the death. You transparent rear end in a top hat.

Probably doesn't work if the judge actively doesn't want you to attend the trial in the first place...

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

kazil posted:

What is it with gun dorks that they can't put their loving guns down for one second? Loading up on 18 guns to go to Subway, Eat Fresh!

If the criminals know you don't got your guns they will run wild.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Escape From Noise posted:

I bet Biden couldn't even lift a Chicago deep dish! :elon:

Edit: Wait. Are those pizzas from Casey's General Store? Isn't that basically a 7-11 for flyover states?

They do actually have pretty solid pizza. Better than the other major pizza chains, usually at least.

Donald Trump seems quite nervous for how hard he's pushing the Iowa vote though.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Alan Smithee posted:

HUNTER BIDEN said he brought EXTRA SAUSAGE pizza and then when the box opened his dick was in the middle

DISRESPECTFUL

Well then where was the extra sausage?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

kazil posted:

Trump really starting to sweat Haley

Also, remember that time Ted Cruz fled to Mexico because it was cold and Texas didn't have power? lol good times (except for the people that, you know, DIED)

Ruin the RINO case / jury by just calling everyone that opposes Trump RINO... It's bound to work.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Pook Good Mook posted:

Maybe I'm being pedantic, but Iowa isn't having a blizzard tonight, that was Friday into Saturday. It's just loving cold as hell. High was -3 today, and that was when the sun was out.

Yea, heavy snow Friday into Saturday and dangerous cold temperatures. Most of Iowa is just country and farmland, can probably assume a lot of streets still haven't seen a plow.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Grey Cat posted:

That's not even what my car takes, that's what your car takes!

Yea well now I can come pick you up after work when your lovely car breaks down.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Just a reminder that anyone disappointed by Biden should participate in the Democratic party primary process. It sucks that you live in a country where the general election for a president is an especially weird first past the post process, but abstaining does nothing to change that system so vote for the least bad viable candidate in that general election.

Yes, you could support a great candidate by participating the primary process. Then wonder why you get Hillary Clinton and Biden.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Agents are GO! posted:

I gotta wonder, with the large gender disparity they've got going on, what all the dudes who will never be able to get married supposed to do all day without video games?

Gay sex?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Carth Dookie posted:

yeah I get why pasteurization is a thing for milk, just didn't think that they needed to do any processing for honey. Contamination and processing against THAT makes sense.

It's just manufacturers mass producing a product. Pasteurizing removes the yeast from the honey and they likely can get their desired consistency of the honey more easily.

Raw & Unpasteurized honey are slightly different though as well as "unpasteurized" still gets heated slightly in processing.

Although to the "baby" formula posted to cause this derail, infants are not supposed to eat honey.

There's a lot of just bullshit terms in food marketing though. Like putting "Vegan" or "Organic" on poo poo that is obviously just that way out of the ground...

Or Walmart putting in big letters that their chicken is hormone and steroid free. But then in small text on the package they clarify that it's against the law to use hormones and steroids in chicken...

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Why didn't Trump get the firefighters some ice cold mcdoubles to wash down their gas station po,za

The McDonald's didn't last the car ride unfortunately.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Stoatbringer posted:

Remember to clean your baby bottle after use with a safe, wholesome mix of natural bleach and ammonia, nature's antiseptics.

Just in case - OMG DO NOT DO THIS YOU WILL DIE!

That's just what big pharma tells you to control you.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Civil posted:

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present the 50th president of the Senate

Nothing says a dead person can't be the vice president.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

When it comes to Carroll, Trump just loses all control.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Oscar Wild posted:

You may enjoy HBO show Rightous Gemstones.

gently caress that, I don't watch HBO to get preached too.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Tree Bucket posted:

...why does a parking lot need a lawyer?

I mean there's property damage, theft, to cars.

Parking lots also generate a lot of cash based revenue, so you get IRS legal problems on top of the liability & normal business law.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The shirt is actually NOT a typo.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Tree Bucket posted:

One of the good things about not living in america is that I can go for weeks without seeing footage of trump.
He is looking way rougher than I remember.

You try looking that good when you're in your late 70s and can't sleep at night because of how worried you are about racism in the american justice system and ways you personally are able to solve it through Truths and Tweets and Ambien.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

steinrokkan posted:

Ivanka won't be willing to run for office, though.

You don't have to run for office to be a VP pick. Don't think you even need to actually consent to being the VP pick?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Time_pants posted:

What in the gently caress happened to her cheeks?!

She didn't have time to clean off the blackface she tried to apply before giving the speech.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

PhazonLink posted:

in a just world, drug testing laws should always be symmetrical, the politicians and top level white collar suits should be tested too.

In a just world, standard drug testing probably just shouldn't exist. If you're going to work high or not able to perform the job, then you should be fired. But otherwise, if someone wants to do hard drugs on the days off and able to do their job, no reason to make their employment tied to drug tests.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Grey Cat posted:

Why do chuds get so much work done? I don't see this nearly as much on the left. Like beyond some mild gender affirming stuff it's never even close to botched like chud plastic work.

Got to look the way god intended you to look when you die so you're not a deformed ugly freak in heaven for the rest of time.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

InsertPotPun posted:

wait a minute...trump already lost to biden, why would they want to do it again? this seems a poor strategy

They stole the election the first time. No way they'd steal the election the second time.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

chainchompz posted:

Does he not know about the coast guard?

Probably not if he's not even aware that many of the problems are just a result of the war on drugs in the first place... But maybe Trump can start bombing the poo poo out of the cartels and take it to the next level.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Anders posted:

Can we all take a moment to reflect on how 3O can be the worst and best poster ITT at the same time?

A true cocksucker.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Hollismason posted:

Wait does Texas actually have a airforce

Texas is home to 6 active Airforce bases along with at least 1 Army & Navy base each with air. Along with the Air National Guard that is everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1749536277232337013

Gas is very high, except it isn't because Biden is cheating with it or something?

Clearly it's an election year so Biden has turned the gas price dial down. Because Trump will tell you, the president is fully in control of all the prices in the country.