Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

PhazonLink posted:

im surprised there's only 94 official hats. thought it would be in the hundreds

So they want over $250 per hat? that's insanity!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Stoatbringer posted:

Can’t Biden simply go on record and state that as President, he does not have magical “absolute immunity” and no other President, past or future, does or should do. Could he even do an executive order declaring it?

I'm pretty sure that's the job of the Supreme Court and Biden doesn't have that power

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Lamech posted:

you really don't see any Biden gas station pizza parties, makes u think

Are you sure Hunter Biden has never huffed gas?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Ringo Star Get posted:

Reporter: “Donald! Are there any pizzas in those boxes?”
Trump: “There’s -a- pizza in the box.”

Would have loved to see someone open the boxes and it’s empty.

There's a single slice in the bottom box with a small bite taken from it "anyone want one I've had?"

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Batterypowered7 posted:

They're a popular exotic pet in the U.S.

The librarian in my elementary school used bred them. She brought some in because of course every kid wanted to see a real hedgehog you know like sonic! I remember it being surprisingly soft.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

DrBouvenstein posted:

It also has Nick Offerman as the president, and I know plenty of people would do drat near any poo poo acting gig for a dumptruck full of money, but he doesn't need it. I seem to recall he's also pretty drat liberal? (not the more libertarian type that a lot of people confuse him for because of Ron Swanson.) So I don't see him ever doing one of those straight up "Conservative values, hoo-rah!" movies.

Several years ago for thanksgiving Audiable gave a reading of Tom Sawyer read by Offerman. He is extremely uncomfortable reading the n word but reads it as written.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

kw0134 posted:

He can keep playing victim, but it has exactly the same effect as my posting "I'M BANKRUPT!!" on the forum, none. He can't even put off paying Carroll because as a condition of appealing the first judgment he had to deposit the full amount with the court as a bond. He's effectively already paid her.

No he hasn't his lawyer has

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

5er posted:

Oh I hope so! I hadn't seen the LegalEagle on that. We're just in a decade of people evading consequence and censure because of celebrity and garish displays of wealth. It's jading my anticipations.

Should be this one if you need the link everyone that hasn't watched it and at all interested in this case should.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KvoIDkEsiw

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Spin it like a round (like a record)

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

Syphilis expert here. It’s syphilis.

Is this the source of your luck?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

digital penitence posted:

Blisters/syphilis/sores that magically healed before his rally at the Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel that same evening last night.

Turmp is Jesus confirmed!

oh my god, you just proved there's a Trump clone! The one with the blisters is dying! That's his cellular degeneration! See double jeopardy can't arrest Trump if he clone already served the sentence by dying in jail.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Cthulu Carl posted:

What about knee-high barriers?

God this episode was so terrible it made me write the show off for 20 years.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

tek79 posted:

Banning crime sounds fun. Like you get infinite crimes on top of your initial offense.

"I'm sorry sir, but you're facing life in prison."

"Wha... I know I was shoplifting but I'm broke and my infant needed the diaper...."

"No, no, no. It just doesn't work that way. You see, we've banned crime. You were committing a crime while you were shoplifting and committing a crime is also a crime ever since we banned all crimes. So every time you did crime, you were committing a crime and committing a crime is a crime. I't's been this way since Donald Trump made America Great Again by banning all crime."

This is just the reproductive cycle of a crime elemental

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Escape From Noise posted:

Nothing is better than barn owl Jesus.

Have you seen the owls in the thread
are there any hungarians in this forum and if so would you please explain what's up with your owls?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

I was trying to get bing image creator to produce a picture of trump like this but it keeps threatening to ban my prompts or saying "sorry but unsafe content has been detected" lol

Bing will not make images of known people, you cannot use the name Trump there, you used to be able to used President long tie Donny Two Scoops to get him, but that doesn't work anymore. Get creative in describing him.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Three Olives posted:

I seriously don't think he understands he already lost the trial.

If he lost why is he still going?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Stoatbringer posted:

Rampant AI disinformation is going to be a nightmare in the coming years. It won’t be long before it really is indistinguishable from actual photography/video complete with convincing audio.

“Trump releases high-quality footage of himself personally rescuing babies from Biden’s adrenochrome labs.”

I've seen this episode of Dark Mirror, the Prime Minister fucks the pig just in case.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

nine-gear crow posted:

That is literally the plot of Ben Shapiro's lovely novel: the govern or Texas tries to engineer a war between the United States and Mexico over immigration and drug smuggling by conducting airstrikes across the boarder using the Texas Air National Guard or whatever knowing that it was drag the entire US military into the fight if Mexico retaliates and he's painted as being the hero.

In real life we'd call them a terrorist and hand them over to the Mexico. (Okay probably not but *should*)

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

When Trump refuses to debate him Biden should just send a per-recorded VHS that's just reading Dark Brandon tweets dramatically, extra tracking errors for effect (record the VHS to a 2nd VHS while hitting the first one physically to gently caress it up while it's playing) .

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

explosivo posted:

Yes I'm well aware it's just fun pointing out the hypocrisy when everyone who has ever worked for him ends up being a RINO.

I thought it was Jr who was into hunting Rhinos.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Lol

Biden 1200

Trump 3

Lol

It's a democrat ballet though, why did they write in Joe Biden? Shouldn't he already be on it?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

kazil posted:

dunno if it's a lol but this is...something

So if he only gets 1 night, is he competing with Last Week Tonight?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Hear me out on this.

Late Night with Donald Trump!

Thank you for listening.

*accordion hands* today was 'uge. It was a good day, sure. But I was it was the best day. Today Joe Biden slipped on a banana peel while golfing on my golf course.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Coolguye posted:

nah. this is all still grandstanding. even before any soldiers actually get involved, or any federalizing orders get issued, the courts are well equipped to handle stuff like this. there's soft power that can be applied to the SCOTX to basically tell them "chill this idiot out or when we chill him out for you, you're also going down for not doing your jobs." there's hard judicial power that can be applied in bringing sedition charges against him and ordering him to surrender to FBI custody. there's funding cuts and circumventions to put federal programs in charge of more day to day operations over state ones (federal takeovers of nonfunctional state services happen more frequently than anyone wants to admit).

all of this is before any actual federal muscle starts being used on these ninnies.

Okay but what if one of these people sent from another state gets it in their head that it's okay to shoot and kills someone trying to enter the country before any of this?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Now I really want someone to hand Donald Trump a guitar just to see what he does with it.

Hold it by the neck and slams it into the ground. I'm not sure he can do this without falling over now that I think of it.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Lifespan posted:

They are rare, but I totally love it whenever I see that someone had a manic episode all over the back of their car. Like they took the time to get adhesive letters, wash the back of their car to have a good surface, and then one by one peel those letters off to slowly spell out some rabidly bad take in the hopes of communicating their craziness to the waitress stuck behind them in traffic that just wants to listen to her podcast in peace before her garbage job. Has anyone here ever known someone that has done this sort of thing because I am really curious what kind of person they are.

I only knew someone with 200 bumper stickers I once asked them about it and the first 2 were to hide a scratch and after that they just sticker bombed the back of their car with whatever. If they went someplace they got a bumper sticker. It was a hideous mess of overlapping and not straight rectangles. It does not at all look the same as with form fitting stickers. They had terrible taste in everything, they also collected Nike shoes and funkopop.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Ionicpsycho posted:

Additionally, the betting system isn't "you vs house" but "you vs people with house taking a table cut". It's like a very slow game of poker, but you can also bet on multiple people to lose.

In poker that cut is the rake, but unlike poker you can sell your position to someone else. You don't have to wait until the election you could say buy Trump Yes, then sell when he wins the nomination since in theory he should go up from that.

do note: they also take a cut when you withdraw and it's not small but you can keep compounding your winnings without paying that if you don't cash out. I've opted to not gently caress with their site because of the cash out at least when I last looked like 6 years ago.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Ultramega OK posted:

Chris Kise is the smartest attorney in the Trump circle solely because he got paid $3 million in advance.

What about the guy that quit before doing anything stupid in court?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

soooo 100k net debt?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

They couldn't find a black guy to wear a MAGA hat? they had to AI this? They couldn't find a stock image of a black man wearing a generic red hat to photoshop the MAGA onto? That man has 3 arms this isn't even cherry picked AI this is zero shot.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Serious_Cyclone posted:

I'm glad that the underlying problems with polling and the lack of proper context for poll respondents that made polls laughably inexcusable yesterday have all been resolved

You cannot look at the raw who wins yes 40% will go to this guy etc. What you can do is this same poll over this same area by this same company likely hitting some of the same people shows a change, that change can be seen as Biden's odds vs Trump have improved in the last month. That's all we can take from that.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

ReidRansom posted:

What even is a land line these days? Is that just traditional RJ-11 phone company stuff? Or does it also include various flavors of VOIP lines and virtual numbers, etc?

LandLine normally translates to PoTS (Plan old Telephone System) nothing fancy about it, not extensions no VOIP all analog. I'd be shocked if they mean differently.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

IncredibleIgloo posted:

The amount of processing power devoted to AI in the industry is doubling roughly every three months, leading to some significant gains relatively quickly. It would not be surprising if text is a priority for the image generation companies that is actively being worked on. It is probably one of the biggest hurdles to monetizing the technology, as I imagine one of the key end uses would be dynamically generated hyper targeted advertising, and thus text would be crucial to this. Other uses might be providing users with the ability to create their own ad copy with the technology, again needing clear, correct text. Probably dozens use cases where text is important. Looking at how far AI generative technology has advanced in the last 18 months I would not be surprised if the results of the next 18 months are significant.

Text is rather solved for small amounts (a single sentence) and you can dice roll for several sentences but it's enough to make comics. The best at it would be Bing's January update
https://www.bing.com/images/create

here's a sample of it with a dril tweet

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Regalingualius posted:

mother
FUCKER

Don't quote it!

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

nerox posted:

I'll take the 21% oxygen and be kind and give them the 78% nitrogen, its only fair that they get more!

you don't want to breath 100% oxygen

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Throwing the president in jail every few weeks sounds way better than how Rome ended.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Roblo posted:

I am terrible with dates, if someone asks me what years I was at uni I would honestly have no idea and have to work it out. I am also terrible with names, I forget the names of people stood right in front of me. I forgot my best friends name once when I was a kid.

I can, however, remember poo poo loads of pointless information like information about Star Wars ships I read in some manual when I was 12.

I'm perfectly competent in every other regard. I'm not saying Bidens not old as gently caress and clearly wobbling a bit but this "he doesn't remember the date of X" is really not neccasarily a problem.

I too have this. I was in AP classes, but special ed History and basically failing that because every teacher thought it was easier to match dates and names. I got a B in my one College history class though! Turns out when you write an essay and have something to say you can just be vague and go the General of the Army and just get a few points off for WHO WAS THE GENERAL?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

big mean giraffe posted:

I can remember what loving year it is though, or what year I worked different jobs. What a stupid comparison

It really isn't I couldn't tell you the year anything in my life happened. I've never given it any thought. The date is useless extra information. My current job if I ever need my hire date I look at the day my user account was made in Active Directory.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

I know it's shocking but not everyone's brains store information the same way. Some store it by date others by person and still there's other ways beyond!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

big nipples big life posted:

biden could take off his pants and start singing baby shark at a presser and I'm still voting for him over the alternative. Trying to overthrow the government on your way out is a pretty big deal breaker for me.

I think only starting a nuclear war would get me to consider not voting for Biden.