Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

I'm glad the particularly backwards farm flyover state gets first say on presidential candidates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Why does it matter if the DA was having a relationship with another prosecutor in her office or that they hired to join the team?

I keep seeing articles about this but haven't seen any way that it would impact the defendants or make any difference in their cases.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Idiots. Trump is just dropping subtle references to the poem Jabberwocky by Lewis Carol. It all adds up if you know what to look for
Trust the plan #Q

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

And yet he's drinking Starbucks smh . Maybe if he made coffee at home he could save up an emergency fund

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Didn't Rudy's attorney call that judgement the "death peny"?

I want to see these people in burlap sacks.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

"Taylor Swift is the Rush Limbaugh of white girls."

I'm going to have to meditate on this insight.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

I'm gonna gently caress the flag on stage. The ultimate display of patriotism

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

From earlier today

TS is their new AOC. I understand now.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Thunder dome rules apply, per the Constitution

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Apollodorus posted:

As someone with a PhD in Latin I can verify that “De Santis” is from “Dē Sanctīs” which is a prepositional phrase featuring a preposition that takes the ablative case. “From/of the line of holy ones”, or more idiomatically, “Saintly Family”

It's about time the trump thread has an official latinist. And I ain't joking!

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

Hard disagree. I desperately want to see all of the trashy “Free Trump” t shirts

I'm sure there would be a few cornfield-style martyrs trying to break him out

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

TulliusCicero posted:

This loving idiot has Brain Damage

Like seriously, this guy is the most ineffective dumbfuck shithead GOP spin doctor I have ever god drat seen. Not a single thing this chucklefuck has shrieked about has landed, at all.

What God forsaken hellhole of Satan's asscrack district did this dumbfuck spawn from?

Collusion, china, Biden, Soros, obstruction! What else do you need to hear?

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Defund Fire Departments... Let's see where this goes

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

At this point I can't remember how this Superbowl game became a psyop war between left and right, but I'm here for it

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Nooner posted:

Black guy kneeled during anthem like 10 years ago which is worse for our troops than all of the casualties from Afghanistan and Iraq 2x

hosed up if true

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Jelly posted:

Popular girl who doesn't worship orange God-king gets a few seconds of air time at football game = She is a CIA psy-op installed by the white house and Biden is going to make the Chiefs win the Super Bowl

American conservatism, ladies and gentlemen

How does this all bode for November??

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Durf posted:

I doubt it's just the Rebel employing him. All these freaks are probably financed by a worldwide network of megacorps and billionaires with interests in undermining democracy, labor, clean energy, and a free press.

A giant slush fund for boot lickers

And all this time I've been patiently waiting for my SOROS check like a chump... Where do I sign up?

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Has trump come out against Taylor, or has it just been trying to take credit for her success?

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

He has enough low cunning to intuit and desire to benefit from her immense popularity, which is more than most of his followers can claim.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Washpo tells me that the dem win is bad news for Dems. Something about nor being able to shake negative news about chaos at the border and immigrant hoards

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Thread heating up

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

What is wrong with her??

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Does the right wing attempt to resolve their cognitive dissonance with suffering migrant children by declaring that their parents are trafficking them?

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Catastrophe posted:

What if I have a medical emergency in the middle of the night and don't have access to enough chickens to call for an ambulance?

She is dumber than a 4 year old. I guarantee if you asked a 4 year old if they think it'd be a better idea if we switched to a system where, every time they get a tummy ache, they have to run around outside and catch enough chickens first before we see the doctor, they would tell you you're a loving moron immediately.

Use your head. You don't have to deliver the chickens the moment you receive care. They'll bill you for the equivalent of five chickens, and you can send them a promissory chicken note of some kind, perhaps physical tokens that could themselves symbolize or stand in for the value of one chicken.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

So when is it officially open season on taking all of tromps poo poo

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

What other activity is even happening on truth social, beside people applauding trump screeds? Is there any real community of people posting or sharing content? My assumption is that it's 99% the same tired poo poo posted by rightwing psychos on Twitter but to a much smaller and less engaged audience.

The other 1% is presumably violent threats and manifestos

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Strong Sauce posted:

Post ITT everytime you lol that Obama's weed guy went to jail for murdering someone over a fart.

Fake news... Obama's dealer was the guy who got Paul pelosi'd to death

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

lol is this real?

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

I had see what the fuss was about with the GOP lady.

Its some Hallmark channel level acting. Very uncomfortable and confusing

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

It's okay! she says that they strongly support allowing IVF (which their theocratic policies have previously made illegal).

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

These freaks are quadrupling down on the stolen election. I often assume that none of them really believe it, but here these cretins are actively commiting crimes in court to "expose" the truth that serbians working for dominion hacked voting machines for Biden in 2020

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

All they got was a ban on the Pride flag flying from embassies

Does that flag thing even happen, or is it part of the GOP fever dream?

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

weg posted:

What the absolute gently caress is up with that fourth button?

Is this an AI pic?

Style Shittenhouse

Jolly Rittenhouse pics are a staple of that one fake Twitter guy, Gary Peterson?

Lol I didn't realize there were so many
https://x.com/GaryPetersonUSA/status/1629090096111656964?s=20
https://x.com/GaryPetersonUSA/status/1677108928172179457?s=20
https://x.com/GaryPetersonUSA/status/1732108335984541774?s=20
https://x.com/GaryPetersonUSA/status/1680203008791945217?s=20
https://x.com/GaryPetersonUSA/status/1653727510331289601?s=20
https://x.com/GaryPetersonUSA/status/1635013708098437120?s=20

Thesaurus fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Mar 23, 2024

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Kyle Thiccenhouse

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

I need to know the sexual value of each number

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Isn't Roger stone going to prison at some point, or is that just bannon? What happened to his NY case anyway?

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

I think the "new" Twitter puts all blue checks first in the replies, and since those folks are 98% human garbage, it's a guaranteed bad time to look at the replies

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

BallerBallerDillz posted:

Yes :eng101: coal fired pizza is actually very good. When you can get your oven up around 1000 degrees you can use a much higher liquid ratio in your dough, and really moist dough hitting an extremely hot oven is how you get the perfect crust that's soft and chewy when you bite into it but has a nice crunch. You can cook the whole thing in about two minutes too but dough like that is a real pain in the rear end to work with.

I'm gonna throw some charcoal in my oven tonight and try to capture this magic